Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | May 5th - 11th
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31
@DatBearTho
Got them and recorded!
@DatBearTho
Got them and recorded!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf

150 levels coming in.
@RisenWolf

150 levels coming in.
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@RisenWolf

Username: ema2
Keychain or Hatchling?: hatchling

I'm possibly going a bit overboard, so please lemme know if that even works at all, either workload-wise or from an aesthetic view !! I'm throwing out all ideas rn so pls lemme know what works :joy:
Definitely also good to add on more to the levels/g/t than the written down fee!

xxxBody/Tail colors (be as detailed or vague as you want): light purple, silver, black ice, seafoam
if possible, it would be seafoam on the "belly" in the middle with sliver immediately around it, and then black ice agender flag galore, while the upper side is like, light purple/black ice/silver, with maybe a bit of bronze to mix it up?

xxxScale colors: purple, silver, gold, black
Add-on/Custom Scales?: Yes! Is it possible to get both alcohol dropped and laser etched/handpainted scales? and I'd love to get those lil three-scale wings from the laser-etched example if possible!
i think doing a mix of normal scales with a few customised ones could be neat if you'd be up for it!

purple scales: a few alcohol dropped with gold
gold scales: a few alcohol dropped with pink
silver & black scales: some/all laser-etched or also painted?; for silver, if it's like in the example i'm aware it's gonna be faint, but as long as it's somewhat visible i think that effect could be cool! (i can provide the motifs; they'd be like, geometric shapes, a quill maybe ... i need to think and see XD)

Payment method: fodder (with leftover in gems/treasure)
@RisenWolf

Username: ema2
Keychain or Hatchling?: hatchling

I'm possibly going a bit overboard, so please lemme know if that even works at all, either workload-wise or from an aesthetic view !! I'm throwing out all ideas rn so pls lemme know what works :joy:
Definitely also good to add on more to the levels/g/t than the written down fee!

xxxBody/Tail colors (be as detailed or vague as you want): light purple, silver, black ice, seafoam
if possible, it would be seafoam on the "belly" in the middle with sliver immediately around it, and then black ice agender flag galore, while the upper side is like, light purple/black ice/silver, with maybe a bit of bronze to mix it up?

xxxScale colors: purple, silver, gold, black
Add-on/Custom Scales?: Yes! Is it possible to get both alcohol dropped and laser etched/handpainted scales? and I'd love to get those lil three-scale wings from the laser-etched example if possible!
i think doing a mix of normal scales with a few customised ones could be neat if you'd be up for it!

purple scales: a few alcohol dropped with gold
gold scales: a few alcohol dropped with pink
silver & black scales: some/all laser-etched or also painted?; for silver, if it's like in the example i'm aware it's gonna be faint, but as long as it's somewhat visible i think that effect could be cool! (i can provide the motifs; they'd be like, geometric shapes, a quill maybe ... i need to think and see XD)

Payment method: fodder (with leftover in gems/treasure)
One of Each (personal quest)
@DatBearTho
They have arrived safely with Shadowmom.
@DatBearTho
They have arrived safely with Shadowmom.
@ema2
For the body, I can totally do seafoam belly with silver beside it, but I only have one more row on each side to add. There is a total of five 'rows' on each dragon.

I can't say I can do wings. This body is more loose on this size than the one pictured. I'm afraid adding wings will make it more stiff, and the whole point of this size is to have a floppy little friend.

Just so I'm clear on the scales, you want purple scales with gold drops, gold scales with some pink, and the silver and black scales etched? Oh, and I will need to know exactly what you would like etched so I can get those made. I'm getting an estimate of the time frame for them today.
The silver will be very faint, but I can do it if you'd like. It might be like invisible ink to where it only shows in the correct lighting. Might be cool actually.
@ema2
For the body, I can totally do seafoam belly with silver beside it, but I only have one more row on each side to add. There is a total of five 'rows' on each dragon.

I can't say I can do wings. This body is more loose on this size than the one pictured. I'm afraid adding wings will make it more stiff, and the whole point of this size is to have a floppy little friend.

Just so I'm clear on the scales, you want purple scales with gold drops, gold scales with some pink, and the silver and black scales etched? Oh, and I will need to know exactly what you would like etched so I can get those made. I'm getting an estimate of the time frame for them today.
The silver will be very faint, but I can do it if you'd like. It might be like invisible ink to where it only shows in the correct lighting. Might be cool actually.
@risenwolf
Another delivery of 150 levels from plague mom to shadowmom.
@risenwolf
Another delivery of 150 levels from plague mom to shadowmom.
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@DatBearTho
Shadowmom thanks you!

Had to redo the lightest blue scales. The gradient wasn't what I wanted. I have tomorrow off work, so I plan to finish the paint on the scales then. Watch out for a picture.

If all goes well, I can seal them Sunday. I use UV resin and it is very gloomy here until then.
@DatBearTho
Shadowmom thanks you!

Had to redo the lightest blue scales. The gradient wasn't what I wanted. I have tomorrow off work, so I plan to finish the paint on the scales then. Watch out for a picture.

If all goes well, I can seal them Sunday. I use UV resin and it is very gloomy here until then.
@RisenWolf Ohhhh, I see! I think in that case I'd have it line up like this ... black ice - silver - seafoam - silver - light purple? Ah, I didn't know that, so let's scratch the wings yes xD Would it be possible to have single scales hang losely off the sides? (like limbs/small wings) For the scales, yes! I'd like some purple and gold w/o anything as well so it maybe won't look too overloaded if that's possible? So a couple of the purple/gold ones would be dropped with gold/pink, but not all... ... on that note actually how many scales are on a dragon? i think i counted 15 and 4 tail! For the silver, hell yeah! :eyes: I'll get the motifs for the etching by tomorrow when I know how many there'll be; do you just need the pictures or do they have to be in a specific format as well? Thanks so much in advance!! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@RisenWolf
Ohhhh, I see! I think in that case I'd have it line up like this ...
black ice - silver - seafoam - silver - light purple?

Ah, I didn't know that, so let's scratch the wings yes xD Would it be possible to have single scales hang losely off the sides? (like limbs/small wings)

For the scales, yes! I'd like some purple and gold w/o anything as well so it maybe won't look too overloaded if that's possible? So a couple of the purple/gold ones would be dropped with gold/pink, but not all...
... on that note actually how many scales are on a dragon? i think i counted 15 and 4 tail!

For the silver, hell yeah! :eyes: I'll get the motifs for the etching by tomorrow when I know how many there'll be; do you just need the pictures or do they have to be in a specific format as well?

Thanks so much in advance!!
One of Each (personal quest)
@ema2
For the body, yes! That works well! Thank-you for doing it in that order. Makes it easier for me.

I might be able to work that out. I'll put it on the list and if it doesn't, I'll let you know. I try to keep people up to date on everything I do.

For the body, there is 16 scales. I've changed up the tail to have 6 now, and the 2 for the ears. Total of 24 scales.

The pictures will work! I don't know how or what file is needed as it isn't my laser, but my friends. If you can get me the pictures soon (within a day), we think the etching will be done tomorrow. If not, the earliest she has is Monday. She will also have to ship them to me, so that will take time.
@ema2
For the body, yes! That works well! Thank-you for doing it in that order. Makes it easier for me.

I might be able to work that out. I'll put it on the list and if it doesn't, I'll let you know. I try to keep people up to date on everything I do.

For the body, there is 16 scales. I've changed up the tail to have 6 now, and the 2 for the ears. Total of 24 scales.

The pictures will work! I don't know how or what file is needed as it isn't my laser, but my friends. If you can get me the pictures soon (within a day), we think the etching will be done tomorrow. If not, the earliest she has is Monday. She will also have to ship them to me, so that will take time.
@ema2
Sorry for the double ping, but @pikammd is her user on here. She will be doing the scales for me, so once you have the files, you can post them here and ping us both, or message them to her. If you choose to message her, please let me know. With both of us on the lookout, it's a higher probability we can get back to you sooner :)
@ema2
Sorry for the double ping, but @pikammd is her user on here. She will be doing the scales for me, so once you have the files, you can post them here and ping us both, or message them to her. If you choose to message her, please let me know. With both of us on the lookout, it's a higher probability we can get back to you sooner :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31