Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hwa's Sketch Shop
@Hwakurori

OOUGH baby!!! I think the current brush is perfect!!
@Hwakurori

OOUGH baby!!! I think the current brush is perfect!!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
Looks good to me!
Looks good to me!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Hwakurori -- OOOH I LOVE
I .. really can't choose a favourite - i love both versions, so i'll leave tha tup to you
i'd love to buy a coloured upgrade if possible?

Just let me know the total price after the upgrade (Mixed: 500 Gems , 600kt was the base price for my own notes so I won't forget)

I'll shoot you the full payment asap after ya let me know. I do apologize - I was off for a few days and missed this initally QQ
@Hwakurori -- OOOH I LOVE
I .. really can't choose a favourite - i love both versions, so i'll leave tha tup to you
i'd love to buy a coloured upgrade if possible?

Just let me know the total price after the upgrade (Mixed: 500 Gems , 600kt was the base price for my own notes so I won't forget)

I'll shoot you the full payment asap after ya let me know. I do apologize - I was off for a few days and missed this initally QQ
Please excuse my bad typing - my dominant hand is injured.

eEH1B3o.png
Deviantart | TH Trades & Sales
z9KQ1Hh.png
@Nyght

Sounds good! Also re: colored version, don’t worry about adding extra payment since that was an edit I made today for future openings :] please feel free to wait for me to send the completed piece before you send payment!
@Nyght

Sounds good! Also re: colored version, don’t worry about adding extra payment since that was an edit I made today for future openings :] please feel free to wait for me to send the completed piece before you send payment!
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori

QQ You are awesome - thank you so much for letting me know <3
@Hwakurori

QQ You are awesome - thank you so much for letting me know <3

eEH1B3o.png
z9KQ1Hh.png
@Hwakurori

Heya! Could I get an update/estimated finish time please?
@Hwakurori

Heya! Could I get an update/estimated finish time please?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

yes! sorry for lack of communication this past while (and this goes for any other commissioners as well)

if you are okay with being patient and waiting a while longer, i will continue to do my best in finishing pieces ASAP, but unfortunately real life has me very tangled up at the moment.

I've been pretty busy the last two months between summer classes, a part-time job, and my extended family staying over for the holidays, which came as a surprise. I've been working on all the pieces, but it may take me until late August to wrap up your artworks, especially since I'm also currently working on improving my coloring techniques/artstyle.

of course, if you are not willing to wait that long, please let me know, and we can work something out. please note that i am not at home this week, so i may take longer to respond than usual.

thank you for understanding!
@BoatBud

yes! sorry for lack of communication this past while (and this goes for any other commissioners as well)

if you are okay with being patient and waiting a while longer, i will continue to do my best in finishing pieces ASAP, but unfortunately real life has me very tangled up at the moment.

I've been pretty busy the last two months between summer classes, a part-time job, and my extended family staying over for the holidays, which came as a surprise. I've been working on all the pieces, but it may take me until late August to wrap up your artworks, especially since I'm also currently working on improving my coloring techniques/artstyle.

of course, if you are not willing to wait that long, please let me know, and we can work something out. please note that i am not at home this week, so i may take longer to respond than usual.

thank you for understanding!
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
Idm waiting, just wanted to ask for an update since it'd been awhile^^
Idm waiting, just wanted to ask for an update since it'd been awhile^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Oh! I had forgotten about this - but am posting here so I don't forget. I also don't mind waiting, either!
Oh! I had forgotten about this - but am posting here so I don't forget. I also don't mind waiting, either!

eEH1B3o.png
z9KQ1Hh.png
Same here, I can still wait!
Same here, I can still wait!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png