Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATER FODDART] Wavecrest! (closed)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@gardening
Thanks! Levels recorded.
@gardening
Thanks! Levels recorded.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@azurine sending 140 more lvls!
@azurine sending 140 more lvls!
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
@gardening @Aoroen @Solune @Xirei @Emmahaa @oneluckyduck @Tropickle

Hello! Sending out a ping for everybody who still has outstanding levels to pay: level payment closes at rollover tomorrow, so be sure to have those in by then. You can check how many levels you owe on the spreadsheet.

If there's an error on the sheet with the number of levels you've paid, please let me know and I'll look into it.
@gardening @Aoroen @Solune @Xirei @Emmahaa @oneluckyduck @Tropickle

Hello! Sending out a ping for everybody who still has outstanding levels to pay: level payment closes at rollover tomorrow, so be sure to have those in by then. You can check how many levels you owe on the spreadsheet.

If there's an error on the sheet with the number of levels you've paid, please let me know and I'll look into it.
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@willowlight Sorry for the trouble, but is it possible for me to switch my payment from levels to gems? Thanks!
@willowlight Sorry for the trouble, but is it possible for me to switch my payment from levels to gems? Thanks!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@Solune I'll swap you over!
@Solune I'll swap you over!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
@superfuzzygoat Hi there! Just pinging to check in about the levels that still need to be paid: level payment closes tomorrow at rollover, so please make sure you send them to an attendant by then!

You can check how many levels you still owe or which attendants are working for Foddart on this spreadsheet.
If you think there's an error, let me know which attendant you sent to and I'll check in with them!
@superfuzzygoat Hi there! Just pinging to check in about the levels that still need to be paid: level payment closes tomorrow at rollover, so please make sure you send them to an attendant by then!

You can check how many levels you still owe or which attendants are working for Foddart on this spreadsheet.
If you think there's an error, let me know which attendant you sent to and I'll check in with them!
@KnightVanguard @figura @OlderThanBones

Hi there! just a friendly ping for foddart payment in levels. Levels payment closes 10 minutes before rollover tomorrow, so do make sure to send them to me or an attendant before that^^

Here's a link to the spreadsheet so you can check how many levels you've got left. If you need to switch to currency, feel free to let me know (no repercussions whatsoever, just a simple conversion^^)
@KnightVanguard @figura @OlderThanBones

Hi there! just a friendly ping for foddart payment in levels. Levels payment closes 10 minutes before rollover tomorrow, so do make sure to send them to me or an attendant before that^^

Here's a link to the spreadsheet so you can check how many levels you've got left. If you need to switch to currency, feel free to let me know (no repercussions whatsoever, just a simple conversion^^)
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
@Illuna Hi this is incredibly late so I understand if it's too late, but could I get a slot for Sea of Fantasies with gems? And can I pay when you send the skin?
@Illuna Hi this is incredibly late so I understand if it's too late, but could I get a slot for Sea of Fantasies with gems? And can I pay when you send the skin?
@chaoticknives not at all late, as it'll still be printing for gems until Wavecrest ends/ April 27th !! I marked you down on the spreadsheet, and will send a PA as soon as it gets printed- thank you so much! <3
@chaoticknives not at all late, as it'll still be printing for gems until Wavecrest ends/ April 27th !! I marked you down on the spreadsheet, and will send a PA as soon as it gets printed- thank you so much! <3
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
@Makomo Here's your lovely boy! Apologies on the slight delay, ended up having to deal with car troubles all week. Anyway, thank you SO much for supporting water and for ordering from me! [center][url=https://imgur.com/a/vLiH4md][img]https://i.imgur.com/00Yuw5z.png[/img][/url] Click through for the full-size image![/center] I'll be back to work on your other orders once I get all the level orders done! :)
@Makomo Here's your lovely boy! Apologies on the slight delay, ended up having to deal with car troubles all week. Anyway, thank you SO much for supporting water and for ordering from me!
00Yuw5z.png
Click through for the full-size image!

I'll be back to work on your other orders once I get all the level orders done! :)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23