Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [shop] doodles, graphics, lore, art
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
bump!
bump!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Commander here is your fullbody sketch of dr. facilier, as requested! thank you for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ry2hxhd.png[/img] edit: let me know if you'd like for me to add anything to the outfit! i went for something simple because i figured that this is meant to be a cooking contest, that the contestants would all have the same uniform provided
@Commander

here is your fullbody sketch of dr. facilier, as requested! thank you for commissioning me!

ry2hxhd.png

edit: let me know if you'd like for me to add anything to the outfit! i went for something simple because i figured that this is meant to be a cooking contest, that the contestants would all have the same uniform provided
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Ahhh, he looks perfect! Thanks so much! ;3;
The outfit is great! Yeah, they're gonna be generally the same, just themed around the character, most likely via their primary outfit colors.

I'm definitely going to add it to the project thread, and his off-site page if you're okay with that! ;3;

If not, it's fine, and it'll still be on his dragon profile. :D
Ahhh, he looks perfect! Thanks so much! ;3;
The outfit is great! Yeah, they're gonna be generally the same, just themed around the character, most likely via their primary outfit colors.

I'm definitely going to add it to the project thread, and his off-site page if you're okay with that! ;3;

If not, it's fine, and it'll still be on his dragon profile. :D
@Commander

that's totally fine! just link back to me in some way, please, with the offsite one!
@Commander

that's totally fine! just link back to me in some way, please, with the offsite one!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
The off-site page actually doesn't allow links to unaffiliated sites (strict rules), but I can give mouseover credit or not post it there, whichever you prefer. ;3;
The off-site page actually doesn't allow links to unaffiliated sites (strict rules), but I can give mouseover credit or not post it there, whichever you prefer. ;3;
@Commander
you can still post it! no worries. i would like the mouseover credit if possible, but it's not necessary
@Commander
you can still post it! no worries. i would like the mouseover credit if possible, but it's not necessary
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
queue has been updated!
queue has been updated!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
I will do that for ya then, for sure! I always give credit somehow. :3

Thanks again for taking him on! :D
I will do that for ya then, for sure! I always give credit somehow. :3

Thanks again for taking him on! :D
bump
bump