Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JellyinSpace's artshop [Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i have drawn 3 imps (technical 2 where the same imp) since opening this artshop, im getting good at it.

i have 2 opinions about drawing imps rn, they are fun because of there long bodies you can do alot of fun things with the pose, but because of there long bodies and the poses that i like to do i make more work for myself lol

(uh.. don't let this stop you from throwing imps at me to draw... i enjoy it alot!)
i have drawn 3 imps (technical 2 where the same imp) since opening this artshop, im getting good at it.

i have 2 opinions about drawing imps rn, they are fun because of there long bodies you can do alot of fun things with the pose, but because of there long bodies and the poses that i like to do i make more work for myself lol

(uh.. don't let this stop you from throwing imps at me to draw... i enjoy it alot!)
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Ahaha imps are one of my favorite breeds (next to skydancers look they pretty chickens). Ora is my Number One Boy tho like I've spent an *embarrassing* amount of money on him. He was a fodder save I snapped up for 7kt. >.>;;

Should I send you money now or later? And by CR? PM? Carrier pigeon?
Ahaha imps are one of my favorite breeds (next to skydancers look they pretty chickens). Ora is my Number One Boy tho like I've spent an *embarrassing* amount of money on him. He was a fodder save I snapped up for 7kt. >.>;;

Should I send you money now or later? And by CR? PM? Carrier pigeon?
usOtooy.png
@Kaleran well carrier pigeon would be pretty cool... a one way CR would be fine. the way i do is it i let the CR with payment sit unclaimed until im ready to draw, then i accept it. idk why it feels better to me then just taking people's money before im ready to deliver the product lol
@Kaleran well carrier pigeon would be pretty cool... a one way CR would be fine. the way i do is it i let the CR with payment sit unclaimed until im ready to draw, then i accept it. idk why it feels better to me then just taking people's money before im ready to deliver the product lol
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Wow your art is so cute, would it be possible to do a geometric version of my girl Eva? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77714815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777149/77714815_350.png[/img][/url] Ty!
Wow your art is so cute, would it be possible to do a geometric version of my girl Eva?
77714815_350.png

Ty!
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
STP
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
@Lumi01 of course! you managed to snag the last spot in the queue. it might be awhile since i want to do the requests in order but i'll get to you as soon as possible
@Lumi01 of course! you managed to snag the last spot in the queue. it might be awhile since i want to do the requests in order but i'll get to you as soon as possible
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@Jellyinspace Hi! I love your style, it's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to snatch a spot if there's one left! Could I get a lined fullbody of this guy here? With his skin (you don't have to draw the dust that is on his wings) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70838207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708383/70838207_350.png[/img][/url] Without skin: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=70&auth=044aef18bb3f74b41992a02edf2f9e0ccdc7cbfb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] He's got a bit of lore in his bio if it can inspire you, you have free rein over what pose to give him! Simplify his skin as much as needed (the only necessary parts are the skulls, halo, and rags), and I'll pay extra if necessary!
@Jellyinspace Hi! I love your style, it's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to snatch a spot if there's one left! Could I get a lined fullbody of this guy here? With his skin (you don't have to draw the dust that is on his wings)
70838207_350.png
Without skin:
dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=70&auth=044aef18bb3f74b41992a02edf2f9e0ccdc7cbfb&dummyext=prev.png
He's got a bit of lore in his bio if it can inspire you, you have free rein over what pose to give him! Simplify his skin as much as needed (the only necessary parts are the skulls, halo, and rags), and I'll pay extra if necessary!
70838207.png __
k6e9TMr.png dEe2UrM.png ARAxlYW.png

6meUms1.png VITvCqN.png oxDm2Un.png
@Niraven yup! their is space in the queue, just send payment via a one way CR and once i accept the CR you will know that i have started working on your art :)
@Niraven yup! their is space in the queue, just send payment via a one way CR and once i accept the CR you will know that i have started working on your art :)
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I love your art style! It seems I may have just missed the last slot--is there any chance you could add me to your pinglist for when you open up slots again? I would love to order something when you reopen!
I love your art style! It seems I may have just missed the last slot--is there any chance you could add me to your pinglist for when you open up slots again? I would love to order something when you reopen!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Sure! I’ll let you know when I’m open again :) @ChristianCutie
Sure! I’ll let you know when I’m open again :) @ChristianCutie
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@Jellyinspace Thank you, I appreciate it! ^u^
@Jellyinspace Thank you, I appreciate it! ^u^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7