Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JellyinSpace's artshop [Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i would love to be pinged when you open slots again ♥c:
i would love to be pinged when you open slots again ♥c:
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@squidiink @Archiy

im sorry to say but i needed to cancel your orders, while i finally got over my migraine (i hope) now my carpal tunnel's acting up so im going to need to sit this out. i dont know how long it will take but i will personally reach out to you two and check if your still interested!
@squidiink @Archiy

im sorry to say but i needed to cancel your orders, while i finally got over my migraine (i hope) now my carpal tunnel's acting up so im going to need to sit this out. i dont know how long it will take but i will personally reach out to you two and check if your still interested!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@AspenCrow @AWB @Kayfox @Ozeatetsor @Gaaa @ShwoomWoom @saltypie @JellyRaven @swiftystarss @SkyofStars @colorscapes @schrod1ngerscat @Ainlif @Bisons @tilkka

hey everyone! might be awhile before i get to you, but i made a pinglist to make it easier for me to ping everyone when there is an opening!
@AspenCrow @AWB @Kayfox @Ozeatetsor @Gaaa @ShwoomWoom @saltypie @JellyRaven @swiftystarss @SkyofStars @colorscapes @schrod1ngerscat @Ainlif @Bisons @tilkka

hey everyone! might be awhile before i get to you, but i made a pinglist to make it easier for me to ping everyone when there is an opening!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@Jellyinspace

No worries take all the time you need, I’m sorry you’re not doing the best! Hope things get better soon
@Jellyinspace

No worries take all the time you need, I’m sorry you’re not doing the best! Hope things get better soon
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7