Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Touc's painted stuffs ($ OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
Sounds good to me!
Sounds good to me!
25402.png
Niko || 24 || She (or He) || FR+3

I'm interested in a humanoid comm! Would it be possible to see an example of one of your humanoids? I could absolutely pay in gems, but if you are interested I have a old fest stuff (including sprites and halos!) and am open to trading almost any dragon in my lair.

Thank you so much!
I'm interested in a humanoid comm! Would it be possible to see an example of one of your humanoids? I could absolutely pay in gems, but if you are interested I have a old fest stuff (including sprites and halos!) and am open to trading almost any dragon in my lair.

Thank you so much!
[img]https://files.catbox.moe/iz28oh.png[/img] commish
iz28oh.png commish
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
$ comm done [img]https://files.catbox.moe/dxf4aa.png[/img]
$ comm done dxf4aa.png
CUSTOMS
wowowowow i love your art style!!! hope its alright to slide my request on in here for something :3

Dragon/reference: this oc of mine
Payment: cash
Notes?: i'd like to get a chibi of this guy if you think thatd work! if its alright i'm willing to leave the posing/expression up to you !
wowowowow i love your art style!!! hope its alright to slide my request on in here for something :3

Dragon/reference: this oc of mine
Payment: cash
Notes?: i'd like to get a chibi of this guy if you think thatd work! if its alright i'm willing to leave the posing/expression up to you !
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Mograine ofc! Do you have a Discord :3 or would you just prefer to contact here? Pay after a WIP yup yup!
Don't atm have a very recent example of a chibi, just so you know! :3 The example in the post is a full in case you didn't know!
@Mograine ofc! Do you have a Discord :3 or would you just prefer to contact here? Pay after a WIP yup yup!
Don't atm have a very recent example of a chibi, just so you know! :3 The example in the post is a full in case you didn't know!
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan
OHH these are STUNNING! Your style and how you work with colour is amazing! Could I be put on the waiting list for gems please? :D
@ToucandaToucan
OHH these are STUNNING! Your style and how you work with colour is amazing! Could I be put on the waiting list for gems please? :D
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo sure!
@kolowaskolo sure!
CUSTOMS
[quote name="ToucandaToucan" date="2024-03-24 13:03:22" ] @Mograine ofc! Do you have a Discord :3 or would you just prefer to contact here? Pay after a WIP yup yup! Don't atm have a very recent example of a chibi, just so you know! :3 The example in the post is a full in case you didn't know! [/quote] oh is it? okie you can just send the example in my dms here!! :0
ToucandaToucan wrote on 2024-03-24 13:03:22:
oh is it? okie you can just send the example in my dms here!! :0
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Mograine Oh for chibi? I don't have a recent one unless you wanted to see an old one? I'll send it to you then ?
@Mograine Oh for chibi? I don't have a recent one unless you wanted to see an old one? I'll send it to you then ?
CUSTOMS
1 2 3 4 5