Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50g/kt gijinka designs busts!
1 2 3
[b]OVERVIEW:[/b] basically I'll do a little sketch (on a post-it note, just like the examples below!) where I'll design a little gijinka bust of one of your dragons! also I will try to finish them same-day but they might take a bit longer on the weekends? we'll see examples: (the bottom two are commissions from this very thread!) [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZSQTC4r/0355158-E-D72-D-4-F97-A4-EC-0-E0962643387.jpg[/img] - [b]DESIGNS:[/b] I'm going to be drawing on the apparel your dragon is wearing, so apparel = good if a dragon has a good amount of apparel, that's great! if they only have a little bit, that's okay. if they have a LOT, I'll probably ignore some of it, but that's fine too. if your dragon is an ancient and/or [i]only[/i] has a skin or uma (or only flavour apparel like auras, flowerfalls, rings, and that's it), I will NOT draw them because I don't have any apparel to draw from and that makes my design process much harder. the exception is if the skin/uma looks like apparel, then I'll be able to draw that and it's fine! you can let me know if you have any specifics too, like "this character must have a bob cut and bangs" or "please make the character slightly muscular" etc! but for the most part I'll just make stuff up based on the dragon haha (also I will draw the gijinkas as the dragon pose sex unless you have different pronouns in their bio or specifically tell me that they're trans/a different gender) - [b]PRICING:[/b] 50g/kt apiece! this is priced based on the drawing AND the fact that I'm making up a design! any mixture of g and kt is completely fine if you have a slot, send the money in via a [b]one-way crossroads[/b], I'll accept it once the drawing is done and then post the drawing here!! (I'm aware that this is technically super underpriced (50g=50 cents irl currency) but this economy is fictional so I'm okay with that!) - [b]SLOTS:[/b] right now I'll open two slots at a time! slot 1: slot 2: please [b]ping me[/b] if you want a slot, and ideally you would send the cr with the payment right away but if you want to wait until I confirm that's fine too :) - [b]FINISHED EXAMPLES[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3307318/1#post_55953936]Tricky for @ ViviMire[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3307318/2#post_55959089]Steve for @ BoatBud[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3307318/2#post_55959650]Luminosa for @ BoatBud[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3307318/3#post_56133511]Azure for @ Nightmarewolf952[/url]
OVERVIEW:

basically I'll do a little sketch (on a post-it note, just like the examples below!) where I'll design a little gijinka bust of one of your dragons!

also I will try to finish them same-day but they might take a bit longer on the weekends? we'll see
examples: (the bottom two are commissions from this very thread!)

0355158-E-D72-D-4-F97-A4-EC-0-E0962643387.jpg

-

DESIGNS:

I'm going to be drawing on the apparel your dragon is wearing, so apparel = good

if a dragon has a good amount of apparel, that's great! if they only have a little bit, that's okay. if they have a LOT, I'll probably ignore some of it, but that's fine too.

if your dragon is an ancient and/or only has a skin or uma (or only flavour apparel like auras, flowerfalls, rings, and that's it), I will NOT draw them because I don't have any apparel to draw from and that makes my design process much harder. the exception is if the skin/uma looks like apparel, then I'll be able to draw that and it's fine!

you can let me know if you have any specifics too, like "this character must have a bob cut and bangs" or "please make the character slightly muscular" etc! but for the most part I'll just make stuff up based on the dragon haha

(also I will draw the gijinkas as the dragon pose sex unless you have different pronouns in their bio or specifically tell me that they're trans/a different gender)

-

PRICING:

50g/kt apiece! this is priced based on the drawing AND the fact that I'm making up a design!
any mixture of g and kt is completely fine

if you have a slot, send the money in via a one-way crossroads, I'll accept it once the drawing is done and then post the drawing here!!

(I'm aware that this is technically super underpriced (50g=50 cents irl currency) but this economy is fictional so I'm okay with that!)

-

SLOTS:

right now I'll open two slots at a time!

slot 1:
slot 2:

please ping me if you want a slot, and ideally you would send the cr with the payment right away but if you want to wait until I confirm that's fine too :)

-

FINISHED EXAMPLES

Tricky for @ ViviMire
Steve for @ BoatBud
Luminosa for @ BoatBud
Azure for @ Nightmarewolf952
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods I would love to grab a slot! The dragon I'd like done is located here. I'll send over the cr shortly!
@arawoods I would love to grab a slot! The dragon I'd like done is located here. I'll send over the cr shortly!
79191898_UwGrFpRNl7t2RBS.png 79191179_X1HXw31EDbWGsC3.png 79191184_iXvXBtjM2TTJet0.png 79191477_FeoPNmIg1wHXiGF.png 79191648_qlKlxBOj54dzsR0.png
@ViviMire
sounds good!! it'll be done by later this afternoon (I have class now but I have lots of drawing motivation so I'll probably work on it during class too fdskhgkhfd)
@ViviMire
sounds good!! it'll be done by later this afternoon (I have class now but I have lots of drawing motivation so I'll probably work on it during class too fdskhgkhfd)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
@arawoods lol! No rush!
@arawoods lol! No rush!
79191898_UwGrFpRNl7t2RBS.png 79191179_X1HXw31EDbWGsC3.png 79191184_iXvXBtjM2TTJet0.png 79191477_FeoPNmIg1wHXiGF.png 79191648_qlKlxBOj54dzsR0.png
@ViviMire I am done!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85962638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859627/85962638_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.ibb.co/WtJFdhB/D6924836-8-EC8-4-D52-969-F-0-A73-A0-A9-F5-C3.jpg[/img][/center] I hope you like it, although do let me know if there are any small changes you want made :) I used her name as a little bit of inspiration for the pose/personality (also the guardian f pose just looks a bit mischievous anyways haha), but otherwise I just went wild with her genes and apparel :D
@ViviMire
I am done!!
85962638_350.png

D6924836-8-EC8-4-D52-969-F-0-A73-A0-A9-F5-C3.jpg

I hope you like it, although do let me know if there are any small changes you want made :) I used her name as a little bit of inspiration for the pose/personality (also the guardian f pose just looks a bit mischievous anyways haha), but otherwise I just went wild with her genes and apparel :D

~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
@arawoods She looks great!!!! Thank you!!
@arawoods She looks great!!!! Thank you!!
@arawoods How about this guy? I'm imagining him with semi-long hair in a bun [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89404746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894048/89404746_350.png[/img][/url]
@arawoods

How about this guy? I'm imagining him with semi-long hair in a bun
89404746_350.png
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@BoatBud
yes, I can definitely do that!! if you can can you post like a google picture of exactly what you want it to look like? and also if you want him to be wearing his hat, because that would cover up a lot of the hair

if that sounds good you can send the cr and I'll get started and accept it once I'm done :)
@BoatBud
yes, I can definitely do that!! if you can can you post like a google picture of exactly what you want it to look like? and also if you want him to be wearing his hat, because that would cover up a lot of the hair

if that sounds good you can send the cr and I'll get started and accept it once I'm done :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
Perfect! I don't have anything past manbun for him so like \(0.0)/ You can use any reference off of google lol

Let's go with no hat then - its mostly on the dragon to add some blues anyway LOL

If you don't mind, I'd rather pay via a pm - that way I don't accidentally spend it :D

@arawoods
Perfect! I don't have anything past manbun for him so like \(0.0)/ You can use any reference off of google lol

Let's go with no hat then - its mostly on the dragon to add some blues anyway LOL

If you don't mind, I'd rather pay via a pm - that way I don't accidentally spend it :D

@arawoods
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@BoatBud
okay!! I literally just finished another drawing so I'm going to start on yours right away lol
sounds good!

and yeah that's okay, I mostly do the one-way cr method because I used to be super bad at finishing commissions so I wanted a way to easily decline the money if I didn't do it? but since I'm starting on it now I'm not worried about that this time haha
@BoatBud
okay!! I literally just finished another drawing so I'm going to start on yours right away lol
sounds good!

and yeah that's okay, I mostly do the one-way cr method because I used to be super bad at finishing commissions so I wanted a way to easily decline the money if I didn't do it? but since I'm starting on it now I'm not worried about that this time haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
1 2 3