Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EXECUTEY CHIBIS [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hello everyone, sorry it took a second to get back to you, I have raised my prices slightly due to demand and how long these chibis take me! If you do not want to move forward with your purchase, please delete your comment and I can move on to whoever would like to proceed with me. Thank you for understanding, I appreciate your time and consideration : ]
@alkylic @Octobrush @Asterodea @Illuna @Teba @inarizaki @Ookami99 @Avouddle @MarvelousMichael @izzwizzz @BoatBud
Hello everyone, sorry it took a second to get back to you, I have raised my prices slightly due to demand and how long these chibis take me! If you do not want to move forward with your purchase, please delete your comment and I can move on to whoever would like to proceed with me. Thank you for understanding, I appreciate your time and consideration : ]
@alkylic @Octobrush @Asterodea @Illuna @Teba @inarizaki @Ookami99 @Avouddle @MarvelousMichael @izzwizzz @BoatBud
madABq2.png
i shall ne'er be tousled again!
exe or v . she/her . 21+ . art shop
@oceanics yes I can draw anything <3
@oceanics yes I can draw anything <3
madABq2.png
I'll keep my comment up!
I'll keep my comment up!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
sounsds good to me :0 i am still good w the purchase!
sounsds good to me :0 i am still good w the purchase!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@Asterodea awesome! I will have to decline the first request, but I can draw the auraboa : ] I'll have to charge a little extra due to the skin he has on, probably 200 gems? if thats okay, feel free to send payment.

@alkylic awesome <3 it'll be 300 gems extra for the skin and apparel, if thats okay with you, feel free to send payment.
@Asterodea awesome! I will have to decline the first request, but I can draw the auraboa : ] I'll have to charge a little extra due to the skin he has on, probably 200 gems? if thats okay, feel free to send payment.

@alkylic awesome <3 it'll be 300 gems extra for the skin and apparel, if thats okay with you, feel free to send payment.
madABq2.png
All good to me, will it be 2000 then? :O
All good to me, will it be 2000 then? :O
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png LD5PwZr.png
still all good for me!
still all good for me!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Sure thing! Could I do a mix of treasure and gems, or do you prefer it all as one type of currency?
Sure thing! Could I do a mix of treasure and gems, or do you prefer it all as one type of currency?
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
i would like to stay on the list! :)
i would like to stay on the list! :)
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
I'd still love to get a commission but I'll change my payment to treasure please!

Edited my previous comment here
I'd still love to get a commission but I'll change my payment to treasure please!

Edited my previous comment here
lST75aq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13