Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Izzy’s Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Natron here she is! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0bxoLTT.png[/img]
@Natron here she is! Hope you like it!

0bxoLTT.png
zVzI8uZ.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS SO GOOD, thank you!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS SO GOOD, thank you!!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Izzys Art Shop

Hey friends! Doing things a little different and instead of opening slots until I close, i’m gonna open just 5 for now (…there’s an artist i wanna reach out to xD)! i’m not gonna edit the title to open just so it gives a better chance for the pinglist folks to respond. :)

5 slots means 5 people, so this doesn’t exclude the chance to order multiple miniheads or chibis in your response!
@Izzys Art Shop

Hey friends! Doing things a little different and instead of opening slots until I close, i’m gonna open just 5 for now (…there’s an artist i wanna reach out to xD)! i’m not gonna edit the title to open just so it gives a better chance for the pinglist folks to respond. :)

5 slots means 5 people, so this doesn’t exclude the chance to order multiple miniheads or chibis in your response!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
TYPE: Chibi
CHARACTER: Goofy villain-looking half-elf
PAYMENT: Gems! I'll be paying half before sketch, half after.
THREAD POSTING PERM: Of course!
EXTRA: I saw you do chibis in a shape of a cube, and thought it could work with the character. Ivo (character's name) is a once successful thief, who was tasked with stealing a valuable magical tome, but ultimately ended up being cursed by said tome, which binded to him. Not familiar with magic, he has to uncover secrets kept in the tome while trying to keep his life intact. For the art piece, Ivo could have fallen from a sudden jumpscare from the tome. He could be pictured mid fall, leaning behind and looking shocked while also holding the book in his hand. From the book couple of black spindly arms are reaching towards him. His outfit can be simplified, bag can be not drawn altogether. As for his appearance, you can give him some white streaks in his hair. His mustache can also be made to be more bushy or bigger if you can.

Thank you in advance!
TYPE: Chibi
CHARACTER: Goofy villain-looking half-elf
PAYMENT: Gems! I'll be paying half before sketch, half after.
THREAD POSTING PERM: Of course!
EXTRA: I saw you do chibis in a shape of a cube, and thought it could work with the character. Ivo (character's name) is a once successful thief, who was tasked with stealing a valuable magical tome, but ultimately ended up being cursed by said tome, which binded to him. Not familiar with magic, he has to uncover secrets kept in the tome while trying to keep his life intact. For the art piece, Ivo could have fallen from a sudden jumpscare from the tome. He could be pictured mid fall, leaning behind and looking shocked while also holding the book in his hand. From the book couple of black spindly arms are reaching towards him. His outfit can be simplified, bag can be not drawn altogether. As for his appearance, you can give him some white streaks in his hair. His mustache can also be made to be more bushy or bigger if you can.

Thank you in advance!
YQDk.gif
TYPE: Minihead
CHARACTER: Link here
PAYMENT: Gems, I'll pay the full amount at once
THREAD POSTING PERM: Yes
EXTRA: I really like the last row human miniheads (first + second to last especially) from your examples! My guy is gentle, quiet and good with animals. Theres a bit more in his toyhouse bio. As for expression, maybe a charming/ gentle smile.
TYPE: Minihead
CHARACTER: Link here
PAYMENT: Gems, I'll pay the full amount at once
THREAD POSTING PERM: Yes
EXTRA: I really like the last row human miniheads (first + second to last especially) from your examples! My guy is gentle, quiet and good with animals. Theres a bit more in his toyhouse bio. As for expression, maybe a charming/ gentle smile.
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
TYPE: Chibi. Up to 3 characters but I'm ok if you pick less
CHARACTER:Anything out of sona, beloved, and Personal
PAYMENT: Gems, all at once!
THREAD POSTING PERM: Yeah post them
EXTRA:
TYPE: Chibi. Up to 3 characters but I'm ok if you pick less
CHARACTER:Anything out of sona, beloved, and Personal
PAYMENT: Gems, all at once!
THREAD POSTING PERM: Yeah post them
EXTRA:
TYPE : Chibi
CHARACTER : Varlen
PAYMENT : Gems - I'd like to pay half upfront!
THREAD POSTING : You can
EXTRA :
  • For the pose, if you can manage him being down on one knee, Like this, for reference , that'd be awesome :D
  • Don't include his sword! Not in his hands at least, tho it can be on his back IF you want to draw it (and have room)
  • His smoke is optional, but if you want some visual flourish, you can add a little bit! Up to you
TYPE : Chibi
CHARACTER : Varlen
PAYMENT : Gems - I'd like to pay half upfront!
THREAD POSTING : You can
EXTRA :
  • For the pose, if you can manage him being down on one knee, Like this, for reference , that'd be awesome :D
  • Don't include his sword! Not in his hands at least, tho it can be on his back IF you want to draw it (and have room)
  • His smoke is optional, but if you want some visual flourish, you can add a little bit! Up to you
Would love a slot! Let me know if they're doable, if not I can switch characters! :DD

TYPE: Fullbody flat color
CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/24112112.opal/gallery (Dragon centaur form if that's okay)
PAYMENT: Gems, half now half later!
THREAD POSTING PERM: [Y/N] - Y
EXTRA: Perhaps holding a book almost falling asleep. He has design notes on his TH page but feel free to reach out for any clarifications! :>
Would love a slot! Let me know if they're doable, if not I can switch characters! :DD

TYPE: Fullbody flat color
CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/24112112.opal/gallery (Dragon centaur form if that's okay)
PAYMENT: Gems, half now half later!
THREAD POSTING PERM: [Y/N] - Y
EXTRA: Perhaps holding a book almost falling asleep. He has design notes on his TH page but feel free to reach out for any clarifications! :>

NfdwCv9.png
LOL THAT WAS FAST slots closed! I think i might stick to this 5 at a time method so i can do openings more often. ^^
LOL THAT WAS FAST slots closed! I think i might stick to this 5 at a time method so i can do openings more often. ^^
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@Arida first one done! This one was super fun to work on, i hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0vNV70M.png[/img]
@Arida first one done! This one was super fun to work on, i hope you like it!

0vNV70M.png
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16