Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rendered human portraits!
1 2 3 4
Bringing this back and raised the prices because I'm poor LOL but also if anyone wants to pay with real money I am more than open to that bc I'm poor irl too

Also I have completed the previous coms!! More sketchy style examples including ones with colour if people would like to see them!!! I'm on my laptop and can't access them at the moment to change the post and stuff like that <33
Bringing this back and raised the prices because I'm poor LOL but also if anyone wants to pay with real money I am more than open to that bc I'm poor irl too

Also I have completed the previous coms!! More sketchy style examples including ones with colour if people would like to see them!!! I'm on my laptop and can't access them at the moment to change the post and stuff like that <33
gC8Fl1N.png CDZsGNI.png FR +8
Artist and animator
Would love to claim the slot for gems, if that's okay?

Can post info after work in a couple hours!
Would love to claim the slot for gems, if that's okay?

Can post info after work in a couple hours!
@Tempered sounds good! Whenever you're ready :)
@Tempered sounds good! Whenever you're ready :)
Artist and animator
I'd love a rendered realism portrait of this character:

Ref 1
Ref 2

Ref of arm and leg tattoos
Ref of his neck tattoo

They're 'blackout' tattoos. X)

This is Kiva - he is in a fantasy plot of mine and acts as a monk / incredibly devout follower of the 'Goddess'...most of the time.
When the new moon is out, he goes underground and gives in to his primal desires; mostly, battling in an arena. He enjoys the blood bath and can be very deadly when he fights.

He's also a huge flirt - and tends to be very cocky. So either a very cocky smile, flirty smile or an aggressive expression is fine~

Also, he does have moth-like gold antennas like these.

:D Happy to pay plenty extra for all the extra detail. ^^ let me know the price and if you have any questions and I'll send payment over asap.

Or, if you'd prefer I choose someone else, I can do that as well!
I'd love a rendered realism portrait of this character:

Ref 1
Ref 2

Ref of arm and leg tattoos
Ref of his neck tattoo

They're 'blackout' tattoos. X)

This is Kiva - he is in a fantasy plot of mine and acts as a monk / incredibly devout follower of the 'Goddess'...most of the time.
When the new moon is out, he goes underground and gives in to his primal desires; mostly, battling in an arena. He enjoys the blood bath and can be very deadly when he fights.

He's also a huge flirt - and tends to be very cocky. So either a very cocky smile, flirty smile or an aggressive expression is fine~

Also, he does have moth-like gold antennas like these.

:D Happy to pay plenty extra for all the extra detail. ^^ let me know the price and if you have any questions and I'll send payment over asap.

Or, if you'd prefer I choose someone else, I can do that as well!
@tempered OOO the character looks awesome, I'd love to do their portrait! Thank you for all the details and photos to they're super helpful <3

Is there any kind of background you would like, or much like the example photo just have a matchy colour background? (A more complex bg will cost a bit more)

And while it's not necessary if you have any kind of "lookalikes" that may kind of resemble them it would be great as a reference starting point! If not I can just see what I come up with lol

I go by a pay half now and pay half later basis (prevents being scammed again </3) so if you're happy with everything it would be 3kg for now if that's alright with you?
I'm currently working a bit irl too so I'm not sure how long it would take to be completed? I would love to say by the end of Feb but it may be more in march time maybeee??? And will send updates during the process <3
@tempered OOO the character looks awesome, I'd love to do their portrait! Thank you for all the details and photos to they're super helpful <3

Is there any kind of background you would like, or much like the example photo just have a matchy colour background? (A more complex bg will cost a bit more)

And while it's not necessary if you have any kind of "lookalikes" that may kind of resemble them it would be great as a reference starting point! If not I can just see what I come up with lol

I go by a pay half now and pay half later basis (prevents being scammed again </3) so if you're happy with everything it would be 3kg for now if that's alright with you?
I'm currently working a bit irl too so I'm not sure how long it would take to be completed? I would love to say by the end of Feb but it may be more in march time maybeee??? And will send updates during the process <3
Artist and animator
Matchy color bg is good! C: Nothing fancy!

Face claims or refs for face:

Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

Ref 1 and 2 are closer but 3 is okay too. :)
Matchy color bg is good! C: Nothing fancy!

Face claims or refs for face:

Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

Ref 1 and 2 are closer but 3 is okay too. :)
@tempered OO ok nice nice, thank you for sending full amount too, will get started asap <33
@tempered OO ok nice nice, thank you for sending full amount too, will get started asap <33
Artist and animator
Post has been changed around a bit!! More examples included and slight price increase for lineart + shading (just because I dislike doing them LMAO), rendered portraits are currently staying the same tho!! (I am broke once again sorry)

@XVYs portraits hello my loves thank you for taking interest in my work <3

Currently open! but like kinda? I will probably be very selective on which commission I'm taking on rn due to irl work so apologies if I turn down your request if it may be too complicated for me atm <33
If it's a rendered portrait I would love to do that rn honestly lol :0
Post has been changed around a bit!! More examples included and slight price increase for lineart + shading (just because I dislike doing them LMAO), rendered portraits are currently staying the same tho!! (I am broke once again sorry)

@XVYs portraits hello my loves thank you for taking interest in my work <3

Currently open! but like kinda? I will probably be very selective on which commission I'm taking on rn due to irl work so apologies if I turn down your request if it may be too complicated for me atm <33
If it's a rendered portrait I would love to do that rn honestly lol :0
Artist and animator
I would love to buy a rendered portrait (possibly 2 matching ones)! What items are you looking for? I have a bunch of old fest stuff and am open to trading almost any dragon in my lair. I have sprites and halos as well, or could pay in gems.

I'd be interested in this character for sure: toyhouse here, and probably also his boyfriend ( toyhouse here)

I have additional references and stuff I'd offer as these are more detailed commissions!
I would love to buy a rendered portrait (possibly 2 matching ones)! What items are you looking for? I have a bunch of old fest stuff and am open to trading almost any dragon in my lair. I have sprites and halos as well, or could pay in gems.

I'd be interested in this character for sure: toyhouse here, and probably also his boyfriend ( toyhouse here)

I have additional references and stuff I'd offer as these are more detailed commissions!
@oceanics Hi! At the moment I would be open to doing either/both of the characters, but due to irl work would prefer to do one now and then possibly do the other later on, if that's okay with you?

My preferred currency is gems or treasure right now, but would accept items such as halos or sprites at LAH :) At the moment I would not trade for dragons, bc I have way too many projects myself atm haha

If you would like me to draw your characters, any additional references would be very appreciated to make sure the character is as accurate as possible, as well as any kind of personality description, or likes/interests. If you would also like any specific facial expressions, background, colour scheme or any kind of design choice. (For backgrounds, if they're more complex the price may go up, but if it's simple colours like the examples then price will stay the same)

Your characters seem to be drawn in a more realistic style so it is more clear to see, but just to double check as I do sometimes guess wrong- if there is any kind of lookalike to your character it would help as a reference starting point, although this is not a necessary need! :)

Also, to start the drawing, I do typically go by a pay half now and half later (just to prevent getting scammed again </3), and will start the drawing asap from that point! Due to work, I cannot estimate how long it would be until the commission is finished, however will keep you updated during the process! I would guess I would finish around April time?? maybe??? if that's okay with you :)
@oceanics Hi! At the moment I would be open to doing either/both of the characters, but due to irl work would prefer to do one now and then possibly do the other later on, if that's okay with you?

My preferred currency is gems or treasure right now, but would accept items such as halos or sprites at LAH :) At the moment I would not trade for dragons, bc I have way too many projects myself atm haha

If you would like me to draw your characters, any additional references would be very appreciated to make sure the character is as accurate as possible, as well as any kind of personality description, or likes/interests. If you would also like any specific facial expressions, background, colour scheme or any kind of design choice. (For backgrounds, if they're more complex the price may go up, but if it's simple colours like the examples then price will stay the same)

Your characters seem to be drawn in a more realistic style so it is more clear to see, but just to double check as I do sometimes guess wrong- if there is any kind of lookalike to your character it would help as a reference starting point, although this is not a necessary need! :)

Also, to start the drawing, I do typically go by a pay half now and half later (just to prevent getting scammed again </3), and will start the drawing asap from that point! Due to work, I cannot estimate how long it would be until the commission is finished, however will keep you updated during the process! I would guess I would finish around April time?? maybe??? if that's okay with you :)
Artist and animator
1 2 3 4