Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rendered human portraits!
1 2 3 4
@morrow Hi! Yes I’d be more than happy to do that! Looking at the pictures there’s two different versions (?) one with darker hair and one with lighter - which one would you prefer?

If I could also know their age, type of personality and if you have a preferred pose, facial expression, clothing outfit (is going to be shoulders up, but can do more for increased price) and it’s not necessary but if you have anyone off the top of your head you think they look like then I’d love to see, if not I’m more than happy to interpret it myself! <3

Also, as stated in previous messages I go by a pay half now and pay half later, if that’s okay with you! I can get started asap after the first commission so may take a couple of days :)
@morrow Hi! Yes I’d be more than happy to do that! Looking at the pictures there’s two different versions (?) one with darker hair and one with lighter - which one would you prefer?

If I could also know their age, type of personality and if you have a preferred pose, facial expression, clothing outfit (is going to be shoulders up, but can do more for increased price) and it’s not necessary but if you have anyone off the top of your head you think they look like then I’d love to see, if not I’m more than happy to interpret it myself! <3

Also, as stated in previous messages I go by a pay half now and pay half later, if that’s okay with you! I can get started asap after the first commission so may take a couple of days :)
94707181.png EXWBsbT.png FR +8
Artist and animator
50% OFF SALE in art shop!
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
@XVY

The one with the darker hair is technically the more accurate! Sometimes with darker hair I just make it lighter as a more artistic choice or when i'm doing quick sketches. For outfit the fur collared jacket is preferred but you can just do the long sleeved undershirt if you want. Expression wise smug/mysterious. He always looks like he knows a secret he's not saying.

I don't have anyone particular in mind that he would look like irl aside from the fact that I think he'd have sharp cheekbones.

If that's good I can send the payment over!
@XVY

The one with the darker hair is technically the more accurate! Sometimes with darker hair I just make it lighter as a more artistic choice or when i'm doing quick sketches. For outfit the fur collared jacket is preferred but you can just do the long sleeved undershirt if you want. Expression wise smug/mysterious. He always looks like he knows a secret he's not saying.

I don't have anyone particular in mind that he would look like irl aside from the fact that I think he'd have sharp cheekbones.

If that's good I can send the payment over!
@morrow Nice nice all sounds good! If you send over half of the payment when you’re ready and I can get started after finishing the first com <3
@morrow Nice nice all sounds good! If you send over half of the payment when you’re ready and I can get started after finishing the first com <3
Artist and animator
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
@Largo @Morrow Do either of you have a preference for the canvas size? If you need it to be a certain size or don’t mind about things like that?

Largo for yours a square canvas will probably be easier, but can maybe do an A4 landscape size if you need it to be A4?

And Morrow it’s up to you if you have any preference lmk, as yours is a headshot it’s going to be easier to do both A4 or square size :)
@Largo @Morrow Do either of you have a preference for the canvas size? If you need it to be a certain size or don’t mind about things like that?

Largo for yours a square canvas will probably be easier, but can maybe do an A4 landscape size if you need it to be A4?

And Morrow it’s up to you if you have any preference lmk, as yours is a headshot it’s going to be easier to do both A4 or square size :)
Artist and animator
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
@XVY no preference here, whatever will work with the pose you chose. :)
@XVY no preference here, whatever will work with the pose you chose. :)
gif1.gif
@FelineThing Hi! Happy you like my art, I would be okay with doing two characters at half body, but may struggle a bit with full bodies for two of them together, unfortunately. What kind of characters do you have in mind, depending on the complexity and what kind of pose/ interaction you would want them in I could give you a rough price? :)
@FelineThing Hi! Happy you like my art, I would be okay with doing two characters at half body, but may struggle a bit with full bodies for two of them together, unfortunately. What kind of characters do you have in mind, depending on the complexity and what kind of pose/ interaction you would want them in I could give you a rough price? :)
Artist and animator
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
@Xvy

whatever is easiest for you is fine with me!
@Xvy

whatever is easiest for you is fine with me!
@felinething sounds good! Also happy new year!! :D
@felinething sounds good! Also happy new year!! :D
Artist and animator
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
Oh WHOA your art is [i]gorgeous[/i]. I have massive respect for anyone who can do realism. <3 I don't have enough funds right now to actually order a piece, but would you mind adding me to a pinglist if you have one? (Even if you don't, I'm gonna bookmark this thread and come back in the near future) And happy New Year! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Oh WHOA your art is gorgeous. I have massive respect for anyone who can do realism. <3 I don't have enough funds right now to actually order a piece, but would you mind adding me to a pinglist if you have one? (Even if you don't, I'm gonna bookmark this thread and come back in the near future)

And happy New Year!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@rapsahtaa AA thank you so much <3 I don’t currently have a pinglist - mainly because I’m too smooth brain to figure out how they work (I’ve only been using forums for a couple months and avoid anything that I don’t understand LMAO) - BUT they do seem helpful so when I eventually figure them out I will 100% add you to one!
Happy new year! :D
@rapsahtaa AA thank you so much <3 I don’t currently have a pinglist - mainly because I’m too smooth brain to figure out how they work (I’ve only been using forums for a couple months and avoid anything that I don’t understand LMAO) - BUT they do seem helpful so when I eventually figure them out I will 100% add you to one!
Happy new year! :D
Artist and animator
yZcQymu.png 87954994.png
1 2 3 4