Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NotN Bust Shop! {CLOSED}
1 2 3
@scolopendra

Aaaaah thank you!! That was super quick :D Do you have a toyhouse or another social media you'd prefer me to use when crediting you?

(also, normally her nose is a bit straighter, but that looks like it was drawn with a pen and if it can't be changed I wouldn't wanna make you redo the whole thing LOL - but if it is possible, do you think you could edit it?)
@scolopendra

Aaaaah thank you!! That was super quick :D Do you have a toyhouse or another social media you'd prefer me to use when crediting you?

(also, normally her nose is a bit straighter, but that looks like it was drawn with a pen and if it can't be changed I wouldn't wanna make you redo the whole thing LOL - but if it is possible, do you think you could edit it?)
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[center]@boatbud Sorry about the slow reply, got distracted by some IRL stuff! But yes, I'm on Toyhouse under the username scolopendra. I've also done a little fix to the character's nose- luckily, this is drawn digitally! The brush I use seems to just be convincing, haha [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/666248007fd6abf2bad963b4cf883b39/ab729931fc4545a6-c3/s400x600/6913a40bfdb54e9aa9c05cd882d2cfdff620d38b.png[/img]
@boatbud

Sorry about the slow reply, got distracted by some IRL stuff! But yes, I'm on Toyhouse under the username scolopendra.

I've also done a little fix to the character's nose- luckily, this is drawn digitally! The brush I use seems to just be convincing, haha

6913a40bfdb54e9aa9c05cd882d2cfdff620d38b.png
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Ooooooh, well - yeah, it is a good brush then LMAO tysm^^
Ooooooh, well - yeah, it is a good brush then LMAO tysm^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@scolopendra Gosh your art style is awesome, could I get a bust of my guy Baphomet looking absolutely feral? Like he's bouta take a bite outta the back of at least two ankles? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87124234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871243/87124234_350.png[/img][/url]
@scolopendra
Gosh your art style is awesome, could I get a bust of my guy Baphomet looking absolutely feral? Like he's bouta take a bite outta the back of at least two ankles?
87124234_350.png
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold

Thank you!! And sure thing, I'll get started on it in a moment!
@ReptilianGold

Thank you!! And sure thing, I'll get started on it in a moment!
Art shop
[center]@ReptilianGold [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2e5cf973a65662ba1e420ea7d5dbdcc8/1282c13e05464ea9-44/s1280x1920/75ba621428384320df2f8cc8f954b8f3aceb268f.png[/img] Here you go!
@ReptilianGold

75ba621428384320df2f8cc8f954b8f3aceb268f.png

Here you go!
Art shop
@scolopendra

Hello, I'd like to ask if you're still accepting orders.
@scolopendra

Hello, I'd like to ask if you're still accepting orders.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@scolopendra
I swear the droprate on eggs this year was abysmal OTL

If you're still taking orders though, would I be able to grab one of this beastie?
Godkiller (minor blood content warning), Additional Head Ref

Please and TY!!
@scolopendra
I swear the droprate on eggs this year was abysmal OTL

If you're still taking orders though, would I be able to grab one of this beastie?
Godkiller (minor blood content warning), Additional Head Ref

Please and TY!!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@NicoleEirin
Yes!

@Lanternmoth

I know right? x'D This NotN just felt... weird. But yes, of course.
@NicoleEirin
Yes!

@Lanternmoth

I know right? x'D This NotN just felt... weird. But yes, of course.
Art shop
@scolopendra Getting like 6 eggs off 100+ chests in one sitting was surreal, I was drowned in eggs this time last year I swear OTL

Lemme get your eggs on over to ya though! Thank you so much ;w;
@scolopendra Getting like 6 eggs off 100+ chests in one sitting was surreal, I was drowned in eggs this time last year I swear OTL

Lemme get your eggs on over to ya though! Thank you so much ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
1 2 3