Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {EARTH} Art For Fodder - Open!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
@Vendrus

I've ordered a copy of both Clasping Cameo and Binding Brooch, but I probably won't be able to just launch 700 levels worth of dragons at you all at once ^^" Is it alright if I send them in groups?

EDIT: I meant 750 levels worth of dragons lol But I still have the same issue xD
@Vendrus

I've ordered a copy of both Clasping Cameo and Binding Brooch, but I probably won't be able to just launch 700 levels worth of dragons at you all at once ^^" Is it alright if I send them in groups?

EDIT: I meant 750 levels worth of dragons lol But I still have the same issue xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite
Oh for sure - literally no-one has sent them all at once!
@Malachite
Oh for sure - literally no-one has sent them all at once!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I would be very impressed by anyone who has sent them all at once lol Do you care if the dragons sent to you are fully fed? Or do you just immediately exalt them?
@Vendrus

I would be very impressed by anyone who has sent them all at once lol Do you care if the dragons sent to you are fully fed? Or do you just immediately exalt them?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite
Anything is fine, including starving! They'll be exalted (approximately) immediately
@Malachite
Anything is fine, including starving! They'll be exalted (approximately) immediately
@Vendrus

Wow, an impressively quick reply! I'll have a relatively large batch to send to you within the hour ^^ (Assuming I don't get distracted by something lol)
@Vendrus

Wow, an impressively quick reply! I'll have a relatively large batch to send to you within the hour ^^ (Assuming I don't get distracted by something lol)
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@888
sending 19x level 7 and one level 3 = 136
that should be all!
@888
sending 19x level 7 and one level 3 = 136
that should be all!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@Vendrus
Could I get a slot for Binding Brooch please? I'll be paying with levels (OOF). Would it be ok for me to send the dragons in the next few hours since I still haven't finished leveling them? + I don't have enough lair space so I'll probably send them in batches. :D
@Vendrus
Could I get a slot for Binding Brooch please? I'll be paying with levels (OOF). Would it be ok for me to send the dragons in the next few hours since I still haven't finished leveling them? + I don't have enough lair space so I'll probably send them in batches. :D
@MiraculousStar
Put you down for a slot! So long as all the levels are in before the end of the push, anything goes =)
@MiraculousStar
Put you down for a slot! So long as all the levels are in before the end of the push, anything goes =)
@Vendrus
Sending 6 level 8 dragons
@Vendrus
Sending 6 level 8 dragons
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Vendrus
Can i get a gem slot for clasping cameo and a level slot for binding brooch please?
I should be done getting the needed levels by the 21st
@Vendrus
Can i get a gem slot for clasping cameo and a level slot for binding brooch please?
I should be done getting the needed levels by the 21st
sxi963Q.png61SjpfZ.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34