Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon Art [O] Gems [100kg+]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Aurora23

Hello! I'd love to grab a full body or 2 if you are interested! Are there any dragons/creatures from the first page you would have a preference for? Also don't have a set time frame for completion especially during the holidays so take your time!

@gl0wstick
Would adore to grab some full-bodied from you too! Max 2 to not overwhelm you! Same question as well, have any preferences?
@Aurora23

Hello! I'd love to grab a full body or 2 if you are interested! Are there any dragons/creatures from the first page you would have a preference for? Also don't have a set time frame for completion especially during the holidays so take your time!

@gl0wstick
Would adore to grab some full-bodied from you too! Max 2 to not overwhelm you! Same question as well, have any preferences?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

2 full-bodies works for me! I'm a fan of Shiva's design - Shaka & Zerofuku are cool too :-] I can do solo or a pair piece if you'd like.
@JavaMP

2 full-bodies works for me! I'm a fan of Shiva's design - Shaka & Zerofuku are cool too :-] I can do solo or a pair piece if you'd like.
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif02e9efa469f97b6ee84285256a13f3fde60ad720.gif
@gl0wstick

That sounds great!! Would you be willing to do a solo Shiva piece and a combo piece of Zero and Shaka? I can PM extra details if wanted but all dragons should have plenty of ref material in their bio already! How much would the total be?
@gl0wstick

That sounds great!! Would you be willing to do a solo Shiva piece and a combo piece of Zero and Shaka? I can PM extra details if wanted but all dragons should have plenty of ref material in their bio already! How much would the total be?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

The total would be 3500g, 1000g for Shaka's solo piece and 2500g for the duo piece. I charge 1000g for full-bodies, +500g for complex apparel (Shaka). I usually do payment in halves to keep me from procrastinating - to keep it simpler with two commissions I'm fine with payment upon completion of each piece.

I'll gather my references from their bios :-] Do you have any preferences for poses/themes? And which of Zero's forms would you prefer?
@JavaMP

The total would be 3500g, 1000g for Shaka's solo piece and 2500g for the duo piece. I charge 1000g for full-bodies, +500g for complex apparel (Shaka). I usually do payment in halves to keep me from procrastinating - to keep it simpler with two commissions I'm fine with payment upon completion of each piece.

I'll gather my references from their bios :-] Do you have any preferences for poses/themes? And which of Zero's forms would you prefer?
@gl0wstick

Oh just making sure! The solo piece is of Shiva, not Shaka! The combo piece is for Shaka and baby zero :D Do you provide WIPs as well? Just to help out to see if all elements are correct ^^

Oh and for Shaka, feel free to ignore apparel! His UMA is the most important part on him and focus on that is preferable than to risk apparel covering some elements! Instead I would love if you could include his little fringe the character has :D
@gl0wstick

Oh just making sure! The solo piece is of Shiva, not Shaka! The combo piece is for Shaka and baby zero :D Do you provide WIPs as well? Just to help out to see if all elements are correct ^^

Oh and for Shaka, feel free to ignore apparel! His UMA is the most important part on him and focus on that is preferable than to risk apparel covering some elements! Instead I would love if you could include his little fringe the character has :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Typo, my bad! Yes, I'll provide updates through PM :-]

Also, by UMA do you mean his skin? And I can definitely include his fringe :-]
@JavaMP

Typo, my bad! Yes, I'll provide updates through PM :-]

Also, by UMA do you mean his skin? And I can definitely include his fringe :-]
@gl0wstick

I do yes! Sounds great!! If you want, I am also available through discord in case that's easier for you! Username is JavaMP :D I do fear we may have quite opposite timezones so my sincere apologies if I am a bit slower in replies!
@gl0wstick

I do yes! Sounds great!! If you want, I am also available through discord in case that's easier for you! Username is JavaMP :D I do fear we may have quite opposite timezones so my sincere apologies if I am a bit slower in replies!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Bump
Bump
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Your Shadow beast looks interesting! But I am happy to draw anyone you may like me to :)
I will be extremely busy until a few days/about a week after New Year's. After that though, any commission I take on I can complete within one to two sessions (So one to two days of me working on it time permitting.)

If you want to confirm which creature/character you'd like me to draw, I can give you a price quote. I provide weekly WIP updates and since im busy irl and can't guarantee it within a short time, I wont ask for payment until the final WIP/ the image is completed :)
@JavaMP

Your Shadow beast looks interesting! But I am happy to draw anyone you may like me to :)
I will be extremely busy until a few days/about a week after New Year's. After that though, any commission I take on I can complete within one to two sessions (So one to two days of me working on it time permitting.)

If you want to confirm which creature/character you'd like me to draw, I can give you a price quote. I provide weekly WIP updates and since im busy irl and can't guarantee it within a short time, I wont ask for payment until the final WIP/ the image is completed :)
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23

I am so sorry for the delay! Cleared your ping and immediately forgot about it ^^''

I'd love to get a piece done with my Shadow Beast! Perhaps if you are up for it, a combo piece of both the Shadow Beast and Night Crawler? Something like a more yin and yang vibe setup of both creatures?
@Aurora23

I am so sorry for the delay! Cleared your ping and immediately forgot about it ^^''

I'd love to get a piece done with my Shadow Beast! Perhaps if you are up for it, a combo piece of both the Shadow Beast and Night Crawler? Something like a more yin and yang vibe setup of both creatures?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12