Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon Art [O] Gems [100kg+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@JavaMP I would love to draw any of the baby banescales (especially king! He’s stunning!), I have an art shop with prices set up here, so just let me know if you are interested! ^^ https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3266553
@JavaMP I would love to draw any of the baby banescales (especially king! He’s stunning!), I have an art shop with prices set up here, so just let me know if you are interested! ^^ https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3266553
fLdYOuE.png LGvol4P.png
qjWV0vY.png gYW0j5f.png
tqGkHih.png YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
I’m neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety, please be nice/patient!
@FeverDreamzz

Hello! ty for reaching out! I'm currently waiting on some UMA prints to get back to fill my gem bank up a bit more before ordering as the baby banes are on my lowest priority atm! Mind if I get back to you later?
@FeverDreamzz

Hello! ty for reaching out! I'm currently waiting on some UMA prints to get back to fill my gem bank up a bit more before ordering as the baby banes are on my lowest priority atm! Mind if I get back to you later?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp that will definitely work! ^^
@javamp that will definitely work! ^^
fLdYOuE.png LGvol4P.png
qjWV0vY.png gYW0j5f.png
tqGkHih.png YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
I’m neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety, please be nice/patient!
Updated the first page with the art I have gotten so far <3
Updated the first page with the art I have gotten so far <3
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Heya, are you still looking for art :0
@JavaMP

Heya, are you still looking for art :0
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl
Hello! I am yes!
@Rivertyl
Hello! I am yes!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

I could draw dragon(s) you want art of, I have art in my siggy! There's kt/g conversion.
@JavaMP

I could draw dragon(s) you want art of, I have art in my siggy! There's kt/g conversion.
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl
Your art is very pretty! Is there a particular dragon on the list that jumped out at you that you'd want to draw the most? Based on that, I will have an easier time choosing if I would want a full body, bust etc
@Rivertyl
Your art is very pretty! Is there a particular dragon on the list that jumped out at you that you'd want to draw the most? Based on that, I will have an easier time choosing if I would want a full body, bust etc
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Zerofuku in particular has caught my eye.
@JavaMP

Zerofuku in particular has caught my eye.
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl
Which one? Baby zero or corrupted Zero?
@Rivertyl
Which one? Baby zero or corrupted Zero?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12