Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IvW3] Icepop's Art Shop
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 104 105
@Tserin

Sending you 17 levels for my order with Aniva! Keep the change.
@Tserin

Sending you 17 levels for my order with Aniva! Keep the change.
push hub
@Anivia
Your order from @Bearskull has been fully paid for!
@Anivia
Your order from @Bearskull has been fully paid for!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@ClassicToneJakal that would be helpful, there havent been any dragons recorded as sent by you so their ids & the person you sent them to would help me figure out waht happened to them if possible!

*edit did you send any dragons to our oof raffle by any chance? if not im reasonably sure they were accidentally recorded as raffle dragons, which will be an easy fix!
@ClassicToneJakal that would be helpful, there havent been any dragons recorded as sent by you so their ids & the person you sent them to would help me figure out waht happened to them if possible!

*edit did you send any dragons to our oof raffle by any chance? if not im reasonably sure they were accidentally recorded as raffle dragons, which will be an easy fix!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Bearskull

Sent your gfx by dm! Thank you!
@Bearskull

Sent your gfx by dm! Thank you!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@KursedCurtain

Sent your order by dm! Let me know if you want any edits on the fonts and such, I couldn't use the original font but found one that's close!
@KursedCurtain

Sent your order by dm! Let me know if you want any edits on the fonts and such, I couldn't use the original font but found one that's close!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Gouldiae I WANT SPIRIDEER! Name: Frostlightles FR ID: 494888 Flight: Wind Request: How many deer? 10 Total cost: 80 Other: [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/13ByqbM0hgfN7y/giphy.gif[/img] [center]MFW the deer arrive in my pms.[/center]
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: Frostlightles
FR ID: 494888
Flight: Wind

Request: How many deer? 10
Total cost: 80
Other:
giphy.gif
MFW the deer arrive in my pms.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: miles3140
FR ID: 69598

Request: How many deer? 2 please!
Total cost: 16 levels
Other:

@Rohi I'll be sending you the levels for this order!
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: miles3140
FR ID: 69598

Request: How many deer? 2 please!
Total cost: 16 levels
Other:

@Rohi I'll be sending you the levels for this order!
ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: Ico
FR ID: 161716
Flight: Ico

Total cost: 80 levels

((last order. ^^ thank you!
i'll see you again when next you open!))
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: Ico
FR ID: 161716
Flight: Ico

Total cost: 80 levels

((last order. ^^ thank you!
i'll see you again when next you open!))
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
@Croissants Thank you! I should be able to knock those out tonight, and will be able to make up any difference in gems if something happens. ("Something happens" like my power going out- perhaps an attack from Water, going straight to the source? [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1])
@Croissants Thank you! I should be able to knock those out tonight, and will be able to make up any difference in gems if something happens.

("Something happens" like my power going out- perhaps an attack from Water, going straight to the source? )
FR+3
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: DivineDisease
FR ID: 65064
Flight: Plague

Total cost: 80
@Gouldiae
I WANT SPIRIDEER!
Name: DivineDisease
FR ID: 65064