Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Sam's Silly Doodle Shop [T/G]
1 2 3
Hii it's my first time doing this sort of thing on this site so bear with me here Welcome to my little doodle shop! I do silly little quick doodles :] They will be very simplified/stylized, especially because I don't draw dragons very often and kinda struggle with those lol [b]ART NOTES:[/b] [LIST] [*]Drawings are digital only [*]Dragons are limited to busts (sometimes with wings)! Other complex characters may also be limited to this. I'll let you know if I consider your request complex! [*]My strengths are with humanoids and simple little guys [*]I am willing to draw dragons with apparel and/or skins/accents! [*]All coloured drawings will be coloured monochromatically/analogous, sometimes with other colour accents [*]Remember, all drawings will be simplified! If you do not want your character's design to be simplified at all, then I'm afraid I can't draw them :( [*]Backgrounds will only be solid colours (but you can choose that colour. It'll be white by default) [*]Usually I'm pretty fast but life things may get in the way so I'd say give me 1-7 days to finish your request. I'll let you know if I have to take longer. Feel free to poke me if I forget! [/LIST] [b]PAYMENT/FORUM NOTES[/b] [LIST] [*]Pings aren't necessary (i'm subscribed to the thread :3) but I don't mind them! [*]Please don't send money until after I've accepted your order! :] [*]You can send me a form in either under this post or through PM. Whichever you prefer :3 [*]Mixed payment is allowed! [*]Simple characters (like blobs, stick figures, objects and such) can be fullbodies at bust price! [*]Payment is upfront (pay first, then I start the drawing)! [*]I don't know why people keep putting "y" in background colour I'm just going to assume that means yellow (please put full colour names or leave it blank for white! Thanks!) [*]Feel free to ask me about anything if anything's a lil confusing! [/LIST] [b]USAGE NOTES[/b] [LIST] [*]Link to my FR profile when putting finished art anywhere on-site! [*]If you want to put my art anywhere off-site, link my Tumblr (https://samthecookielord.tumblr.com/)! [/LIST] [b]UPDATES[/b] [LIST] [*]None yet! [/LIST] [size=6]Prices:[/size] [columns][size=5][emoji=brown gem size=1]Bust [nextcol][size=5]--- [emoji=green gem size=1]Halfbody [nextcol][size=5]--- [emoji=red gem size=1]Fullbody[/columns] ----- [columns][b]SKETCH:[/b] [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=brown gem size=1]50g/50kt [nextcol]---[emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=green gem size=1]75g/75kt [nextcol]---[emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=red gem size=1]100g/100kt[/columns] [columns][b]COLOURED:[/b] [emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=brown gem size=1]100g/100kt [nextcol]---[emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=green gem size=1]125g/125kt [nextcol]---[emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=red gem size=1]150g/150kt[/columns] [quote=Examples (with dragon linked next to it so you can get a sense of what I simplify)] [img]https://file.garden/ZRiWczvANRar6l-D/dragons/art/pillowww.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88650162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/886502/88650162.png[/img][/url] [img]https://file.garden/ZRiWczvANRar6l-D/dragons/art/sunflowerrr.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48460667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484607/48460667.png[/img][/url] (Sunflower belongs to Snekatiefr)[/quote] [quote] [b]Order form[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Character/Dragon you want drawn: [link to page and/or reference images] [*]Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: [remember that dragons are limited to bust] [*]Sketch or coloured: [*]Background colour: [white by default] [*]Payment: [*]Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: [optional but helpful] [/quote] [b]SLOTS [0/5]:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] ----- If you'd like higher quality art from me, consider checking out [url=https://samsartcommissions.carrd.co/]my commission carrd[/url]! Though those are for exclusively real cash money and not dragon money, unfortunately.
Hii it's my first time doing this sort of thing on this site so bear with me here

Welcome to my little doodle shop! I do silly little quick doodles :]
They will be very simplified/stylized, especially because I don't draw dragons very often and kinda struggle with those lol

ART NOTES:
  • Drawings are digital only
  • Dragons are limited to busts (sometimes with wings)! Other complex characters may also be limited to this. I'll let you know if I consider your request complex!
  • My strengths are with humanoids and simple little guys
  • I am willing to draw dragons with apparel and/or skins/accents!
  • All coloured drawings will be coloured monochromatically/analogous, sometimes with other colour accents
  • Remember, all drawings will be simplified! If you do not want your character's design to be simplified at all, then I'm afraid I can't draw them :(
  • Backgrounds will only be solid colours (but you can choose that colour. It'll be white by default)
  • Usually I'm pretty fast but life things may get in the way so I'd say give me 1-7 days to finish your request. I'll let you know if I have to take longer. Feel free to poke me if I forget!

PAYMENT/FORUM NOTES
  • Pings aren't necessary (i'm subscribed to the thread :3) but I don't mind them!
  • Please don't send money until after I've accepted your order! :]
  • You can send me a form in either under this post or through PM. Whichever you prefer :3
  • Mixed payment is allowed!
  • Simple characters (like blobs, stick figures, objects and such) can be fullbodies at bust price!
  • Payment is upfront (pay first, then I start the drawing)!
  • I don't know why people keep putting "y" in background colour I'm just going to assume that means yellow (please put full colour names or leave it blank for white! Thanks!)
  • Feel free to ask me about anything if anything's a lil confusing!

USAGE NOTES
UPDATES
  • None yet!

Prices:
Bust
--- Halfbody
--- Fullbody

SKETCH: 50g/50kt ---75g/75kt ---100g/100kt
COLOURED: 100g/100kt ---125g/125kt ---150g/150kt
Examples (with dragon linked next to it so you can get a sense of what I simplify) wrote:
pillowww.png88650162.png
sunflowerrr.png48460667.png
(Sunflower belongs to Snekatiefr)
Quote:
Order form
  1. Character/Dragon you want drawn: [link to page and/or reference images]
  2. Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: [remember that dragons are limited to bust]
  3. Sketch or coloured:
  4. Background colour: [white by default]
  5. Payment:
  6. Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: [optional but helpful]

SLOTS [0/5]:

If you'd like higher quality art from me, consider checking out my commission carrd! Though those are for exclusively real cash money and not dragon money, unfortunately.
i dont know what to put here uhhh look at my carrd ooo
MY ART SHOP :3 --- MY SKIN/ACCENT SHOP :D
i have too many aethers... would you like one in this trying time?

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
Hiiiii heyyyyyy I will give you all the rest of my gems (and some treasure) for a silly. Sketch bust of The Beast ?the beast) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66104266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661043/66104266_350.png[/img][/url] Oh yeah and Character/Dragon you want drawn: kair Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: bust Sketch or coloured: sketch Background colour: y Payment: mixed <333 Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: you know her <3333
Hiiiii heyyyyyy I will give you all the rest of my gems (and some treasure) for a silly. Sketch bust of The Beast ?the beast)

66104266_350.png
Oh yeah and

Character/Dragon you want drawn: kair
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: bust
Sketch or coloured: sketch
Background colour: y
Payment: mixed <333
Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: you know her <3333
@Snekatiefr YEAHH WOOO peace and love. love that beast the kair. go ahead and send the dragimn cash :]
@Snekatiefr YEAHH WOOO peace and love. love that beast the kair. go ahead and send the dragimn cash :]

@Snekatiefr beast compleast [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/776639927512334336/1150583966781411328/dragimn_20230910200908.png[/img]
@Snekatiefr beast compleast
dragimn_20230910200908.png

YEAHHH WOOO
YEAHHH WOOO
Character/Dragon you want drawn: Him!
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: Full body
Sketch or coloured: colored
Payment: mixed !
Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: He doesn’t need that basket it’s just looked nice for the dragon! But, I’d like him to have a bow around his neck with Diamond symbols on his his clothing! He’s really fancy, he’s cocky, upbeat, he plays a lot of card games if you want to add him with something with cards, and he cheats at poker. He has a cowboy hat!! !!! He’s got no horns or tail, lost them in a bet, suit kind of guy. Closes one of his eye at all times and he’s just abit silly. He’s suppose to be a cookie run oc, but I’m fine with a humanoid verison of him for now.
I don’t know if you do the designs of humanoid dragons but! Just hdjfjf
Character/Dragon you want drawn: Him!
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody: Full body
Sketch or coloured: colored
Payment: mixed !
Expression/Pose/Tell me a bit about your character!: He doesn’t need that basket it’s just looked nice for the dragon! But, I’d like him to have a bow around his neck with Diamond symbols on his his clothing! He’s really fancy, he’s cocky, upbeat, he plays a lot of card games if you want to add him with something with cards, and he cheats at poker. He has a cowboy hat!! !!! He’s got no horns or tail, lost them in a bet, suit kind of guy. Closes one of his eye at all times and he’s just abit silly. He’s suppose to be a cookie run oc, but I’m fine with a humanoid verison of him for now.
I don’t know if you do the designs of humanoid dragons but! Just hdjfjf
@Mayzel Ooh sure I'd love to design a humanoid version of your dragon! You can go ahead and send the payment (which should come to a total of 150g/kt) :D
@Mayzel Ooh sure I'd love to design a humanoid version of your dragon! You can go ahead and send the payment (which should come to a total of 150g/kt) :D

Thank you!! Sent! Oh!! I was wondering if you could give him curly hair? Just the idea of him not combing his hair came up!
Thank you!! Sent! Oh!! I was wondering if you could give him curly hair? Just the idea of him not combing his hair came up!
@Mayzel Hi I hope this is alright! Let me know if I should change anything :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624086352471785492/1151036866422902794/dragimn_20230912020725.png[/img]
@Mayzel Hi I hope this is alright! Let me know if I should change anything :D
dragimn_20230912020725.png

OH I LOVE HIM SO!!! The only change I would ask for is the hair, I always have a hard time picking hair, but maybe this one? You don’t have too!! But!!! I love him. I think I will get another com(s)!! After you reply / change hair!!
OH I LOVE HIM SO!!! The only change I would ask for is the hair, I always have a hard time picking hair, but maybe this one? You don’t have too!! But!!! I love him. I think I will get another com(s)!! After you reply / change hair!!
1 2 3