Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nuke's Commission Nook [USD/Gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@JCStiches oh I'm so sorry, I haven't used forums in quite a while and wasn't aware. Thanks for letting me know!
@JCStiches oh I'm so sorry, I haven't used forums in quite a while and wasn't aware. Thanks for letting me know!
CCFamjB.png
aC86tUH.pngNOP5viO.pngUU9vIu2.png
@Nuclearloop

hi!! would you be interested in doing a piece for this character? :3
@Nuclearloop

hi!! would you be interested in doing a piece for this character? :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@ghoulcats hey I'd love to! Go ahead and fill out a form here and I'll DM you about payment, thanks!
@ghoulcats hey I'd love to! Go ahead and fill out a form here and I'll DM you about payment, thanks!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop

just filled out the form! :3
@Nuclearloop

just filled out the form! :3
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/992418277496201257/1153693144077041674/IMG_3016.png[/img] Latest fullbody example of my silly Halloween siblings for the upcoming season[/center]
IMG_3016.png
Latest fullbody example of my silly Halloween siblings for the upcoming season
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop

im back again and just filled out the form!! w my fresh off the press truesona this time :3c

for the simple background, i was hoping you could do either a simplified version of takeshita street or a more generic japanese alleyway with visible power lines
if not, anything themed from the likes section on their ref sheet or something generally emo will work instead dkljfdfkg (i can provide inspiration pics if u need!)
@Nuclearloop

im back again and just filled out the form!! w my fresh off the press truesona this time :3c

for the simple background, i was hoping you could do either a simplified version of takeshita street or a more generic japanese alleyway with visible power lines
if not, anything themed from the likes section on their ref sheet or something generally emo will work instead dkljfdfkg (i can provide inspiration pics if u need!)
@Ghoulcats awesome!! Got the form, go ahead and send payment over and I will get that into my queue, thanks!
@Ghoulcats awesome!! Got the form, go ahead and send payment over and I will get that into my queue, thanks!
CCFamjB.png
Still open for these, would love to draw some pretty dragons!
Still open for these, would love to draw some pretty dragons!
CCFamjB.png
[center]Working on adding some new options for bio pictures, thinking $55/5500G: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0rxEIo7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7xsn9Gv.png[/img][/center]
Working on adding some new options for bio pictures, thinking $55/5500G:

0rxEIo7.png
7xsn9Gv.png
CCFamjB.png
[emoji=paintbrush size=1]
CCFamjB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17