Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nuke's Commission Nook [USD/Gems]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Nuclearloop

think both are sent in!! let me know if I missed anything or if you need anything else :D Sending gems soon!!
@Nuclearloop

think both are sent in!! let me know if I missed anything or if you need anything else :D Sending gems soon!!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javaMP got em, thank you! For the bust + BG addon, total will come to 13kG. Just LMK what you'd like included in the simple BG for that one!

I've got you added to the queue and will get those started soon!
@javaMP got em, thank you! For the bust + BG addon, total will come to 13kG. Just LMK what you'd like included in the simple BG for that one!

I've got you added to the queue and will get those started soon!
CCFamjB.png
aC86tUH.pngNOP5viO.pngUU9vIu2.png
@Nuke's Commission Status Commissions queue is now full! I shall ping when they've reopened
@Nuke's Commission Status Commissions queue is now full! I shall ping when they've reopened
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop

Don't have a solid plan for the BG. Something that works for the character! Maybe the arena behind him, a general darker setting with red tones or dark mist/aura?
@Nuclearloop

Don't have a solid plan for the BG. Something that works for the character! Maybe the arena behind him, a general darker setting with red tones or dark mist/aura?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP sounds good!
@JavaMP sounds good!
CCFamjB.png
Howdy! @Nuke's Commission Status

Commission status is OPEN, taking 2 slots for now!
Howdy! @Nuke's Commission Status

Commission status is OPEN, taking 2 slots for now!
CCFamjB.png
:EYES:
Hope you don't mind me coming back so soon, fully understand if you rather put a cooldown on me haha!
Submitted a form :D
:EYES:
Hope you don't mind me coming back so soon, fully understand if you rather put a cooldown on me haha!
Submitted a form :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP bahaha I don't mind at all, I can do the bust after I finish your full body! I'll send a paypal invoice to the email you gave shortly, thanks!
@JavaMP bahaha I don't mind at all, I can do the bust after I finish your full body! I'll send a paypal invoice to the email you gave shortly, thanks!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop Omg I am so sorry it's so late over here and my brain is mush I meant to order in gems but I think I used the wrong form, I'm so so sorry >.< Could I possibly change my order to gems instead?
@Nuclearloop Omg I am so sorry it's so late over here and my brain is mush I meant to order in gems but I think I used the wrong form, I'm so so sorry >.< Could I possibly change my order to gems instead?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javaMP AHA you're all good! I'll cancel that invoice and you can shoot the gems over, you filled out my non-FR form haha
@javaMP AHA you're all good! I'll cancel that invoice and you can shoot the gems over, you filled out my non-FR form haha
CCFamjB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17