Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .* gloryKAT's art shop [$/G/T] [OPEN] *.
[rule] [center][size=7][b].* gloryKAT's ART SHOP *.[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I last sold my art here, so I figured... why not try again? Without further ado, let me introduce... my art shop! :D[/center] [rule] [center][size=6][b]PRICING[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]---[/center] [center]$1.00 USD : 150 Gems : 150000 Treasure[/center] [center][b]Headshot / Bust[/b] $20 USD for flat color + $4 for shading Choose between cleaned sketch and regular lineart / Solid color background, accent background, or no background / Lineart glow or no glow / Colored lineart or black lineart [/center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/68598354_H0kf8ywzKqODfJO.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74179566_pZz0iaz4OmW7Xmj.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/710e48def2907aa511011a1f5d551259/c89a5e15f2a9c295-9e/s1280x1920/925ad9b4c2bc547e6daa07cab54e99eebb5d83c2.png[/img] [center]---[/center] [center][b]Fullbody[/b] $35 USD for flat color + $5 USD for shading + $8 USD per extra character Choose between cleaned sketch and regular lineart / Simple background, solid color or accent background, or no background / Lineart glow or no glow[/center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73441295_h9OcJ2Lgmk7rwQe.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74359721_iEC493qf2MGYtZI.jpg[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d3ad9428b664fdd3e5e87558cf3f6c7/09ea33ab2f77e8f8-5c/s1280x1920/8741c1b97e326d6f667678cd7155b335819a97cb.png[/img]

.* gloryKAT's ART SHOP *.

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I last sold my art here, so I figured... why not try again?

Without further ado, let me introduce... my art shop! :D

PRICING

---
$1.00 USD : 150 Gems : 150000 Treasure
Headshot / Bust

$20 USD for flat color
+ $4 for shading

Choose between cleaned sketch and regular lineart / Solid color background, accent background, or no background / Lineart glow or no glow / Colored lineart or black lineart
68598354_H0kf8ywzKqODfJO.png

74179566_pZz0iaz4OmW7Xmj.png

925ad9b4c2bc547e6daa07cab54e99eebb5d83c2.png
---
Fullbody

$35 USD for flat color
+ $5 USD for shading
+ $8 USD per extra character

Choose between cleaned sketch and regular lineart / Simple background, solid color or accent background, or no background / Lineart glow or no glow

73441295_h9OcJ2Lgmk7rwQe.png

74359721_iEC493qf2MGYtZI.jpg

8741c1b97e326d6f667678cd7155b335819a97cb.png
[rule] [center][size=6][b]TOS / FORM[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][b]TERMS OF SERVICE[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] I require payment up front! [*] If I cannot finish your commission for any reason I will refund you, but I reserve the right to reuse parts of the sketch or pose for future commissions or for personal art. [*] That said, I cannot offer refunds once I have started your commission, sorry! [*] I reserve the right to refuse [b]any[/b] commission, no matter what. [*] Commissioned art is for personal use only, unless you work something out with me beforehand. [*] I own the copyright to any image I create, commissioned or otherwise, barring any legal documentation that states otherwise. As such, I am permitted to use your commissioned piece as art examples, etc. [*]You are not permitted to make/sell NFTs from my art. [*]You may not remove any watermarks placed on commissioned art. [*]By commissioning me, you are agreeing to abide by these terms. If these rules are broken, I reserve the right to blacklist you from ordering future commissions. [/LIST] [center]---[/center] [center][size=2][b]I WILL DO: [/b][/size] Animals (pets, quadrupedal characters) Fantasy creatures/monsters (this includes dragons of course) Non-human humanoids and anthros/bipedal characters Simple(r) robots Mild blood / body horror Eyestrain [size=2][b]I WON'T DO:[/b][/size] Overly complex designs (some exceptions may apply, so feel free to ask) Humans (while I can do them they take longer and I'd like these commissions to be able to come out relatively fast) Mecha/complex robots Scenes (at the moment, may change later) Heavy gore, NSFW, political art - basically anything forbidden by Flight Rising TOS Anything I'm uncomfortable with[/center] [center][u][b]CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME IS 1-2 WEEKS !![/b][/u][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][size=4][b]FORM[/b][/size][/center] [code]Username: Character reference: Art type: (headshot/bust or fullbody) Expression/pose: Shading: (Y/N) Add-ons/extras: (use this space to specify if you want anything special - like a BG accent, colored lineart, etc. - otherwise, I'll default to a solid colored bg and black lineart with no glow! :)) Anything else?:[/code]

TOS / FORM

TERMS OF SERVICE
  • I require payment up front!
  • If I cannot finish your commission for any reason I will refund you, but I reserve the right to reuse parts of the sketch or pose for future commissions or for personal art.
  • That said, I cannot offer refunds once I have started your commission, sorry!
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commission, no matter what.
  • Commissioned art is for personal use only, unless you work something out with me beforehand.
  • I own the copyright to any image I create, commissioned or otherwise, barring any legal documentation that states otherwise. As such, I am permitted to use your commissioned piece as art examples, etc.
  • You are not permitted to make/sell NFTs from my art.
  • You may not remove any watermarks placed on commissioned art.
  • By commissioning me, you are agreeing to abide by these terms. If these rules are broken, I reserve the right to blacklist you from ordering future commissions.
---
I WILL DO:

Animals (pets, quadrupedal characters)
Fantasy creatures/monsters (this includes dragons of course)
Non-human humanoids and anthros/bipedal characters
Simple(r) robots
Mild blood / body horror
Eyestrain

I WON'T DO:

Overly complex designs (some exceptions may apply, so feel free to ask)
Humans (while I can do them they take longer and I'd like these commissions to be able to come out relatively fast)
Mecha/complex robots
Scenes (at the moment, may change later)
Heavy gore, NSFW, political art - basically anything forbidden by Flight Rising TOS
Anything I'm uncomfortable with
CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME IS 1-2 WEEKS !!
---
FORM
Code:
Username: Character reference: Art type: (headshot/bust or fullbody) Expression/pose: Shading: (Y/N) Add-ons/extras: (use this space to specify if you want anything special - like a BG accent, colored lineart, etc. - otherwise, I'll default to a solid colored bg and black lineart with no glow! :)) Anything else?:
[rule] [center][size=6][b]SLOTS / PINGLIST[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][b]SLOTS[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center]---[/center] [center][size=4][b]PINGLIST[/b][/size][/center] [code]None yet![/code]

SLOTS / PINGLIST

SLOTS
---
PINGLIST
Code:
None yet!

FINISHED EXAMPLES

None yet!

FINISHED EXAMPLES

None yet!
All set up and ready for business - open!
All set up and ready for business - open!
Bump!! <3
Bump!! <3
Bump :D
Bump :D
Bump!
Bump!