Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100g/kT sketches
@Rockotastic for sure!! love pokemon ocs <3 ill add you to the list!
@Rockotastic for sure!! love pokemon ocs <3 ill add you to the list!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
Awesome! I’ll send over the gems now
Awesome! I’ll send over the gems now
@KoenigVII let me know what you think ! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635553037842120720/1154199224964104294/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@KoenigVII let me know what you think !
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Forwin
He's fabulous, I love it! :D
Thank you so much again for drawing my boy!!
@Forwin
He's fabulous, I love it! :D
Thank you so much again for drawing my boy!!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
@godqueen
@WendigoBones
@Rockotastic

hi there! i am so sorry for lack of updates i had a huge life emergency and ended up moving across the world but please let me know if you would still like your commission completed and i can continue work on them right away!
@godqueen
@WendigoBones
@Rockotastic

hi there! i am so sorry for lack of updates i had a huge life emergency and ended up moving across the world but please let me know if you would still like your commission completed and i can continue work on them right away!
Heyo! Is this still open?
Heyo! Is this still open?
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue sure! it might take just a smidge longer if everyone else still wants their slots but i can take another order no problem c:
@GuardianofBlue sure! it might take just a smidge longer if everyone else still wants their slots but i can take another order no problem c:
OH MY. I bet that was stressful, I would still like my commision done but you don't have to get it done right away. I am in no hurry. Please take your time @Forwin
OH MY. I bet that was stressful, I would still like my commision done but you don't have to get it done right away. I am in no hurry. Please take your time @Forwin
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
UZVTEBc.png
@rainstrom oh yes of course!! what a cute character :O i'll add you to the list! ive actually finished some of the slots ahead of you but im having trouble with uploading so i should be able to get it to you real soon as long as it works out

edit: i pinged the wrong person i am so sorry
@rainstrom oh yes of course!! what a cute character :O i'll add you to the list! ive actually finished some of the slots ahead of you but im having trouble with uploading so i should be able to get it to you real soon as long as it works out

edit: i pinged the wrong person i am so sorry
@godqueen alright!! let me know what you think! (sorry about the UN change and also the extra wait i had to dig out my old imgur account and it was giving me nonsense >.>) [img]https://i.imgur.com/48i6zP9.png[/img] there we go c,:
@godqueen alright!! let me know what you think! (sorry about the UN change and also the extra wait i had to dig out my old imgur account and it was giving me nonsense >.>)

48i6zP9.png

there we go c,: