Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100g/kT sketches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@WendigoBones here it is! i included a little bit of the scene, i hope it looks alright. and if you wanted a second headshot of some sort let me know, i think you mentioned in your original post [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sh1N5ab.png[/img]
@WendigoBones here it is! i included a little bit of the scene, i hope it looks alright. and if you wanted a second headshot of some sort let me know, i think you mentioned in your original post

Sh1N5ab.png
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->vGwIL1.pngnI37i1.pngaQ9MU1.pngunknown.png
@rainstrom and here is yours as well! let me know if i should add any of the dark color on the neck or if you’d prefer i shorten it and have the collar further up ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/LAnCYDS.png[/img]
@rainstrom and here is yours as well! let me know if i should add any of the dark color on the neck or if you’d prefer i shorten it and have the collar further up ^^

LAnCYDS.png
@Kinger Tysm!! It looks lovely as is, no changes needed!^^
@Kinger Tysm!! It looks lovely as is, no changes needed!^^
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
^
^
^
^
Its beautiful thank you!!! @kinger Sorry for the late reply I was camping I will send payment
Its beautiful thank you!!! @kinger Sorry for the late reply I was camping I will send payment
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
UZVTEBc.png
^
^
ooh i really like your art! could i dm you the references of my character?
ooh i really like your art! could i dm you the references of my character?
XgFzLz3.gif
@Malbyte yes of course!!
@Malbyte yes of course!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7