Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 130 UMAs for art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Iodine
Hello again, unfortunately I dont think I'll be able to proceed with the trade due to some life issues, but it was fun to sketch your characters and maybe one day I'll get to finish the lineart of chauncey for you for free :) hope you have a nice day!
@Iodine
Hello again, unfortunately I dont think I'll be able to proceed with the trade due to some life issues, but it was fun to sketch your characters and maybe one day I'll get to finish the lineart of chauncey for you for free :) hope you have a nice day!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen awh thanks for letting me know! i've really loved and appreciated the sketches you did for me, i hope life smooths out for you! i'll always be here and happy to pay for the completion of the pieces!
@4Jen awh thanks for letting me know! i've really loved and appreciated the sketches you did for me, i hope life smooths out for you! i'll always be here and happy to pay for the completion of the pieces!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
[emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Iodine hello! Your characters are really cool, like the squid emoji guy, Chauncey, and Ambrosius. I'd gladly draw any or all of em for
My art shop is here if you're interested
@Iodine hello! Your characters are really cool, like the squid emoji guy, Chauncey, and Ambrosius. I'd gladly draw any or all of em for
My art shop is here if you're interested
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@xXPancakexx i think i'll be passing on this, but thank you so much for stopping by!
@xXPancakexx i think i'll be passing on this, but thank you so much for stopping by!
@Iodine Oh goodness, still taking artists? Super interested in:

I have a temporary artshop here. Im ok with generally drawing most things. :)
@Iodine Oh goodness, still taking artists? Super interested in:

I have a temporary artshop here. Im ok with generally drawing most things. :)
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@Hazardousfish oh definitely, gorgeous work! i'd be willing to let go of long night and/or turpentine and hay. i can calculate their values for you if youd like to figure out how much matched against your prices is fair
@Hazardousfish oh definitely, gorgeous work! i'd be willing to let go of long night and/or turpentine and hay. i can calculate their values for you if youd like to figure out how much matched against your prices is fair
If you’re interested I’d be interested in doing art for any/some of these [item=Skin: what’s left behind] [item=Skin: paper & fire] [item=Accent: long night] [item=Accent: Leporum] [item=Accent:watchman] [item=Accent:flight] [item=Accent: sun lacquer]
If you’re interested I’d be interested in doing art for any/some of these
Skin: Paper & Fire Accent: long night
Accent: Sun Lacquer
[quote name="Iodine" date="2023-06-25 23:00:51" ] @/Hazardousfish oh definitely, gorgeous work! i'd be willing to let go of long night and/or turpentine and hay. i can calculate their values for you if youd like to figure out how much matched against your prices is fair [/quote] @Iodine AA ty! Im so flattered everyones been liking my art since I opened =w= That sounds good to me. I'd also love an idea of what youd like for me to draw once you decide, no rush! Just to let you know though, my prices will be changing once my current orders are completed, due to overwhelming demand and artfight also demanding my attention. Im still newish to taking FR comms and I'm figuring out pricing as I go
Iodine wrote on 2023-06-25 23:00:51:
@/Hazardousfish oh definitely, gorgeous work! i'd be willing to let go of long night and/or turpentine and hay. i can calculate their values for you if youd like to figure out how much matched against your prices is fair

@Iodine
AA ty! Im so flattered everyones been liking my art since I opened =w=
That sounds good to me. I'd also love an idea of what youd like for me to draw once you decide, no rush!
Just to let you know though, my prices will be changing once my current orders are completed, due to overwhelming demand and artfight also demanding my attention. Im still newish to taking FR comms and I'm figuring out pricing as I go
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
@Hazardousfish np! had a look and long night would be 2.2kg, turpentine and hay 1.8kg. im happy with whatever styles and levels of pieces you'd best want to do tbh! these are the characters im most wanting art of, so if any interest you to draw i'll pass you their full design links to check out [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/799563099601502228/1122819403147378738/image.png[/img]
@Hazardousfish np! had a look and long night would be 2.2kg, turpentine and hay 1.8kg. im happy with whatever styles and levels of pieces you'd best want to do tbh! these are the characters im most wanting art of, so if any interest you to draw i'll pass you their full design links to check out

image.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14