Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] art for wishlist items!
1 2 3
@Himmel omg I'd love to draw that lil kiddo! They would only count as one dragon but I'd be happy to do another if you'd like! just let me know what expression/pose you'd like each of them to have!

@DragonJade of course I would! just let me know which dragons and what expression/pose !
@Himmel omg I'd love to draw that lil kiddo! They would only count as one dragon but I'd be happy to do another if you'd like! just let me know what expression/pose you'd like each of them to have!

@DragonJade of course I would! just let me know which dragons and what expression/pose !
[center]Awesome! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78283877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782839/78283877_350.png[/img][/url] This is Sun! Some special notes about her, she has very large ears, a curly mane, and a very long horn. She has a very rounded face as well. (She has art in her bio if you kind of want an estimate about how I imagine her) For expression, I'd love her just sort of smiling gently, you can read her bio if you'd like to get a clue to her personality (it's not particularly long) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23615440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/236155/23615440_350.png[/img][/url] And this is Desdemona. You don't have to draw her apparel if you don't want (crown, lei, etc.), but I would like it if you could draw her feathers sort of dripping like candle wax? If that makes sense? If that's too difficult, then don't worry about it lol! As for expression, just something blank faced, or intimidating would be fine! You could also draw her growling or glaring if you'd like, it's up to you! ----- Thank you! Let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything or if either of them are too tricky, I'm happy to pick other dragons! Would you like me to send the apparel via a CR or PM?
Awesome!

78283877_350.png

This is Sun! Some special notes about her, she has very large ears, a curly mane, and a very long horn. She has a very rounded face as well. (She has art in her bio if you kind of want an estimate about how I imagine her)

For expression, I'd love her just sort of smiling gently, you can read her bio if you'd like to get a clue to her personality (it's not particularly long)

23615440_350.png

And this is Desdemona. You don't have to draw her apparel if you don't want (crown, lei, etc.), but I would like it if you could draw her feathers sort of dripping like candle wax? If that makes sense? If that's too difficult, then don't worry about it lol!

As for expression, just something blank faced, or intimidating would be fine! You could also draw her growling or glaring if you'd like, it's up to you!

Thank you! Let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything or if either of them are too tricky, I'm happy to pick other dragons! Would you like me to send the apparel via a CR or PM?
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@coatlfeathers
Would it be okay to ask for a full body drawing? If so - my only request for their pose and expressions is to have the maximum chaos energy possible, haha. I wish I had some actual lore figured out for them, aside from them being an obnoxious, yet adorable menace to society, so I could give you more directions.

Also, should I send the genes right away, do half-and-half, or send them upon completion?
@coatlfeathers
Would it be okay to ask for a full body drawing? If so - my only request for their pose and expressions is to have the maximum chaos energy possible, haha. I wish I had some actual lore figured out for them, aside from them being an obnoxious, yet adorable menace to society, so I could give you more directions.

Also, should I send the genes right away, do half-and-half, or send them upon completion?
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
@DragonJade can do for both! since they’re just sketches I’ll do the apparel on Desdemona, so no worries! A PM sounds good for the apparel, I’ll send you the sketches and then just send it back on the reply :) I am working this weekend so they may not both get done today/tomorrow but I’ll be working on them I swear!

@Himmel full body chaos baby sounds great?! I’ll put as much menace into them as possible! as for the genes, I’d say send them afterwards, just so I have something to incentivize myself with lol. I’m going to do yours second, just because sketches generally get done pretty quickly, but no worries! I’ll send your sketch over just to see if you want any adjustments made and then I’ll finish it up! It just might take a while because I’m working this weekend lol
@DragonJade can do for both! since they’re just sketches I’ll do the apparel on Desdemona, so no worries! A PM sounds good for the apparel, I’ll send you the sketches and then just send it back on the reply :) I am working this weekend so they may not both get done today/tomorrow but I’ll be working on them I swear!

@Himmel full body chaos baby sounds great?! I’ll put as much menace into them as possible! as for the genes, I’d say send them afterwards, just so I have something to incentivize myself with lol. I’m going to do yours second, just because sketches generally get done pretty quickly, but no worries! I’ll send your sketch over just to see if you want any adjustments made and then I’ll finish it up! It just might take a while because I’m working this weekend lol
@coatlfeathers
Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing the sketch. And, please, take as much time as you need.
@coatlfeathers
Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing the sketch. And, please, take as much time as you need.
____________ YkgdPqp.png
jgeciGJ.png
ePOliyb.png
bhdEs05.png
_
woVoZAh.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
l3RH65g.png
[center][emoji=puzzle piece size=1]bump![emoji=dice size=1][/center]
bump!
[center][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]bump![emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1][/center]
bump!
@coatlfeathers

heya, i have a Trailing Storm available and I'd love to get a sketch of this girl! Please let me know if this is a-okay :D
@coatlfeathers

heya, i have a Trailing Storm available and I'd love to get a sketch of this girl! Please let me know if this is a-okay :D
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Sonoch that's totally cool, she looks lovely! just let me know what kind of expression you'd want on her!
@Sonoch that's totally cool, she looks lovely! just let me know what kind of expression you'd want on her!
@coatlfeathers

great, thank you!! i'd like her to have a stern expression, please!
@coatlfeathers

great, thank you!! i'd like her to have a stern expression, please!
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
1 2 3