Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@BrassicaOracle
I'm terribly sorry about that, health stuff got in the way like I was afraid of D: I can send 20 levels for a Cinder Mith, and if you're still okay with it I'd love to pay for the others with treasure.
Again, sorry, especially since I only saw and replied to your message a little over two hours before rollover D:

I'm seeing that @/posibee is online, so I'll send the dergs to them, if anything's wrong please let me know ;;
@BrassicaOracle
I'm terribly sorry about that, health stuff got in the way like I was afraid of D: I can send 20 levels for a Cinder Mith, and if you're still okay with it I'd love to pay for the others with treasure.
Again, sorry, especially since I only saw and replied to your message a little over two hours before rollover D:

I'm seeing that @/posibee is online, so I'll send the dergs to them, if anything's wrong please let me know ;;
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche
It's fine! The rest of your order is 152 kt.
@Beatoriche
It's fine! The rest of your order is 152 kt.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Payment type: can I still do levels?
Name of the familiar(s): Bloomback slink
Other request: All good here
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Payment type: can I still do levels?
Name of the familiar(s): Bloomback slink
Other request: All good here
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles
Since the purpose of fodder payment is for dom pushing, paying with fodder outside of push week doesn't make much sense.

I would prefer to be paid with treasure or gem (88 kt/g). Though if your fodders (55 levels) are dennable, you can send it to me (not the catchers, I'll be denning them myself) and I'll make it count.
@Puggles
Since the purpose of fodder payment is for dom pushing, paying with fodder outside of push week doesn't make much sense.

I would prefer to be paid with treasure or gem (88 kt/g). Though if your fodders (55 levels) are dennable, you can send it to me (not the catchers, I'll be denning them myself) and I'll make it count.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@xenonentity

Hello! I noticed you asked to join my pinglist in my artshop, but I'm still participating in the foddart this week if you prefer to ask here. c:
@xenonentity

Hello! I noticed you asked to join my pinglist in my artshop, but I'm still participating in the foddart this week if you prefer to ask here. c:
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@gingerwarlock Hello! I've got Bahati's stained glass bird finished. Please let me know if you'd like me to change anything or swap colors around. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xQ4XZhV.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/xQ4XZhV.png[/img][/code][/center]
@gingerwarlock Hello! I've got Bahati's stained glass bird finished. Please let me know if you'd like me to change anything or swap colors around.
xQ4XZhV.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xQ4XZhV.png[/img]
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie oh it's gorgeous!!! thank you so much!!!!
@Valyrie oh it's gorgeous!!! thank you so much!!!!
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
@Valyrie eeeee saw you opened more slots very excited to get my gal more birb adopts! [b]Stained Glass Bird[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49584920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495850/49584920_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Beak Color:[/b] Yellow like the poison on her snout? [b]Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment:[/b] Rectangular Embellishment [b]Wing and Tail Feather Stripes:[/b] Double Stripe [b]Sparkles:[/b] either Firefly or Glimmer whichever you think looks better! [b]Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel:[/b] Yes her accent (as best as you can, if anything the waterfall!) [b]Size(s):[/b] whichever will fit nice in her bio [b]Notes:[/b] feel free to pick whichever colors look best for the stained glass, also peep her bio for all the other birb adopts she has for inspo!
@Valyrie eeeee saw you opened more slots very excited to get my gal more birb adopts!
Stained Glass Bird

Link to dragon:
49584920_350.png

Beak Color: Yellow like the poison on her snout?

Wings and Tail Feather Embellishment: Rectangular Embellishment

Wing and Tail Feather Stripes: Double Stripe

Sparkles: either Firefly or Glimmer whichever you think looks better!

Include colors from dragon's accent and apparel: Yes her accent (as best as you can, if anything the waterfall!)

Size(s): whichever will fit nice in her bio

Notes: feel free to pick whichever colors look best for the stained glass, also peep her bio for all the other birb adopts she has for inspo!
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@LilyDragonQueen Hi! I've got your order recorded. Feel free to send payment over whenever is convenient.
@LilyDragonQueen Hi! I've got your order recorded. Feel free to send payment over whenever is convenient.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@posibee - Sending you the next 21 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@posibee - Sending you the next 21 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23