Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | magical encounters writing [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ReptilianGold

Tell me more about Mocha's initial pack? How did Mocha and Ryu meet? How did Ryu attempt to help her / what did they do together? What event / who decided it was time to start the clan? Is there any specific event you'd like me to write about with regards to Ryu trying to help Mocha? :D

A wind egg is greatly appreciated!! I'll drop you another ping when I'm done with the writing and you can send the egg in a 1-way CR then :D Thank you for the commission!! <33333

@WateryWaters

I think a good scene would be Hydrous discovering her ability to practise water magic, or perhaps a scene of her using her magic to help other dragons, either of which could lead to a self-reflection of her journey thus far, as you requested! Let me know which you prefer :D A few clarifying questions:

Tell me more about her exact abilities? Does she learn from a spellbook or just by experimenting? What / How does the clan store clean water? Are there any specific parts of her history in the fire domain that you might want me to reference? (Noticed in her bio that she keeps her fire domain history to herself!) If she was to speak to another dragon of her clan, is there a specific dragon you might prefer she speak to? :D

I'll let you know if it does end up being long enough to reach the next tier of payment! I'll drop you another ping when I've completed writing and you can send payment in a 1-way CR then :D Thank you for the commission!!! <33333
@ReptilianGold

Tell me more about Mocha's initial pack? How did Mocha and Ryu meet? How did Ryu attempt to help her / what did they do together? What event / who decided it was time to start the clan? Is there any specific event you'd like me to write about with regards to Ryu trying to help Mocha? :D

A wind egg is greatly appreciated!! I'll drop you another ping when I'm done with the writing and you can send the egg in a 1-way CR then :D Thank you for the commission!! <33333

@WateryWaters

I think a good scene would be Hydrous discovering her ability to practise water magic, or perhaps a scene of her using her magic to help other dragons, either of which could lead to a self-reflection of her journey thus far, as you requested! Let me know which you prefer :D A few clarifying questions:

Tell me more about her exact abilities? Does she learn from a spellbook or just by experimenting? What / How does the clan store clean water? Are there any specific parts of her history in the fire domain that you might want me to reference? (Noticed in her bio that she keeps her fire domain history to herself!) If she was to speak to another dragon of her clan, is there a specific dragon you might prefer she speak to? :D

I'll let you know if it does end up being long enough to reach the next tier of payment! I'll drop you another ping when I've completed writing and you can send payment in a 1-way CR then :D Thank you for the commission!!! <33333
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo :D
Mocha's initial pack was more or less a standard Mirror hunting pack, the only notable thing about it is that it was on the smaller side. She got separated after chasing a small animal, likely a bird or rodent, too far to find her way back.
Their first interaction happened when Mocha was trying to build/dig a makeshift den for the night while the rain was pouring down. Ryu, who is also lost because that's just him, finds Mocha in the middle of digging and decides to strike up a friendly conversation. Mocha's less than pleased with his company and snaps at him or ignores him, until Ryu is holding a leafy branch over her like a makeshift umbrella. Mocha, who has never seen an act of self-sacrificing kindness is just perplexed. Ryu is completely soaked and doesn't seem to care the least bit as he's holding this branch.
With this, it's less about how they started the clan and more about how they first met. It could be the first couple of days where Ryu keeps coming back to Mocha no matter how many times she tries to drive him off, or it could stick to that one rainy night where they first meet and Ryu gives her some shelter from the rain as she tries to piece together something of a shelter. If you wanna include Ryu helping in different ways go for it!
Also for Ryu's colors, if you wanted to describe him, his official colors are gonna look like the scry in his bio. Both dragons won't have any apparel at the time of this encounter. If you have any other questions or need more details feel free to ask! <3

@mgcltwo :D
Mocha's initial pack was more or less a standard Mirror hunting pack, the only notable thing about it is that it was on the smaller side. She got separated after chasing a small animal, likely a bird or rodent, too far to find her way back.
Their first interaction happened when Mocha was trying to build/dig a makeshift den for the night while the rain was pouring down. Ryu, who is also lost because that's just him, finds Mocha in the middle of digging and decides to strike up a friendly conversation. Mocha's less than pleased with his company and snaps at him or ignores him, until Ryu is holding a leafy branch over her like a makeshift umbrella. Mocha, who has never seen an act of self-sacrificing kindness is just perplexed. Ryu is completely soaked and doesn't seem to care the least bit as he's holding this branch.
With this, it's less about how they started the clan and more about how they first met. It could be the first couple of days where Ryu keeps coming back to Mocha no matter how many times she tries to drive him off, or it could stick to that one rainy night where they first meet and Ryu gives her some shelter from the rain as she tries to piece together something of a shelter. If you wanna include Ryu helping in different ways go for it!
Also for Ryu's colors, if you wanted to describe him, his official colors are gonna look like the scry in his bio. Both dragons won't have any apparel at the time of this encounter. If you have any other questions or need more details feel free to ask! <3

4ok1TmX.png
@mgcltwo
1. I have never really thought of this tbh. She is able to create water (like blobs of water) but she is not good at controlling water that she did not create (natural water).
2. Hydrous learnt it from a spellbook
3. When I was writing her lore I imagined some kind of magic that places a “filtration barrier” that when the water passes by it automatically makes it cleans and the barrier lasts for a few weeks but I couldn’t find a place to put it in her bio. I never thought about where the clan stores water
4. the fact that she was named Robin after her colors before changing her name to hydrous. She doesn’t really feel at home when she was at the fire domain, often changing clans and or get forced to move ou ( I didn’t thought of a reason why she was forced to move out tho)
5. The dragon that she is the closest to right now is Niveous
@mgcltwo
1. I have never really thought of this tbh. She is able to create water (like blobs of water) but she is not good at controlling water that she did not create (natural water).
2. Hydrous learnt it from a spellbook
3. When I was writing her lore I imagined some kind of magic that places a “filtration barrier” that when the water passes by it automatically makes it cleans and the barrier lasts for a few weeks but I couldn’t find a place to put it in her bio. I never thought about where the clan stores water
4. the fact that she was named Robin after her colors before changing her name to hydrous. She doesn’t really feel at home when she was at the fire domain, often changing clans and or get forced to move ou ( I didn’t thought of a reason why she was forced to move out tho)
5. The dragon that she is the closest to right now is Niveous
Watery-Waters-chalice.png bigfan2.png Watery-Waters-pheoni.png
@ReptilianGold I've completed your commission! Please feel free to send payment in a one way CR or PM and I'll pick it up right before I post it here :D

Halfway through WateryWaters' ! :D
@ReptilianGold I've completed your commission! Please feel free to send payment in a one way CR or PM and I'll pick it up right before I post it here :D

Halfway through WateryWaters' ! :D
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo
AAAAAA I'm excited! I've sent the egg on its way <3
@mgcltwo
AAAAAA I'm excited! I've sent the egg on its way <3
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know if you'd like any small changes! The ending was intentionally left hanging to suggest a continuation of their future adventures, but please let me know if you'd rather have a more solid conclusion to this. Thank you for commissioning me! <3 ----- [center]The heavy rain pelted against her with enough force to cause her head to bob up and down repeatedly. If the inconvenience of the rain as she attempted to find shelter wasn't bad enough, her vision was also obstructed by the hurling raindrops creating a field of blurry colours everywhere she looked. There was no light and no heat in the pouring rain - Mocha scoffed at the fact that her four eyes were completely useless in helping her find any sort of shelter around. Exhausted, exasperated and perhaps slightly desperate, she began digging her claws into the mud and scraping out a hole where she stood in a final attempt to create shelter for herself. The hole she was digging immediately began to fill up with rainwater. Scowling at the shrinking hole, her delirious solution was to dig faster than the rain could fill it. Her feet slid unsteadily, standing in the pool of cold, muddy water. Her claws scratched against the hard soil beneath, increasingly difficult to claw loose. Fighting a losing battle, she snarled at the water, at her own reflection, and with a slam of her foot into the pool, distorted the image of herself. It was clear to anyone watching that her drive to keep digging, that the anger that she was letting loose into the pool, no longer stemmed from wanting to create a shelter for herself. Ryu had been watching. He had not expected to wander into the path of an angry, packless mirror, especially in such dire weather conditions. He watched her for a while, fruitlessly digging the hole that wouldn't be empty, then decided to offer her some advice. "You're never going to dig faster than the rain," he chuckled. Mocha jumped at the sound of his voice, splattering water in his direction. She hissed at him and he stepped back, raising a front foot to show that he came in peace. "I'm just saying, maybe it's better if you take shelter under a tree, you know?" Ryu offered. "No one asked you," Mocha spat at him, dragging her 's' in another hiss. She raised a foot out the water and swung her claws at him. The tundra barely reacted to her aggression. He simply cast a glance at her muddy, blunted claws and frowned. "You don't look too good. Do you need someone to talk to? Because I'm here now," Ryu plopped down on the ground right next to Mocha's hole. Mocha growled and snarled at him, racking her brains to figure out how to get rid of the annoying tundra. She tried to think, but the tundra was right, she wasn't feeling too good. Her head throbbed painfully, she was cold, her thoughts were muddled, and she hated the idea that the tundra would be the last person who ever saw her alive. The rain had been hammering against her skull for ages and she had become numb to its attacks. It startled her, then, when her head suddenly felt a whole lot lighter - the rain was no longer pouring down on her face. The rest of her body was still soaking wet, rain still trickling down her back, so why...? How...? Mocha looked up at the giant leaf over her head. Her eyes followed its stem down to the individual holding it - the annoying tundra. He sat there in the rain next to her, his fur all wet and muddy, not holding a leaf over his own head, just over hers. His eyes widened at her expectantly. "Ryu," he introduced himself and gestured at her for a response.[/center] ----- Easy credit code! :D [code][center]Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3238498/]mgcltwo[/url][/center][/code]
@ReptilianGold I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know if you'd like any small changes! The ending was intentionally left hanging to suggest a continuation of their future adventures, but please let me know if you'd rather have a more solid conclusion to this. Thank you for commissioning me! <3

The heavy rain pelted against her with enough force to cause her head to bob up and down repeatedly. If the inconvenience of the rain as she attempted to find shelter wasn't bad enough, her vision was also obstructed by the hurling raindrops creating a field of blurry colours everywhere she looked. There was no light and no heat in the pouring rain - Mocha scoffed at the fact that her four eyes were completely useless in helping her find any sort of shelter around. Exhausted, exasperated and perhaps slightly desperate, she began digging her claws into the mud and scraping out a hole where she stood in a final attempt to create shelter for herself.

The hole she was digging immediately began to fill up with rainwater. Scowling at the shrinking hole, her delirious solution was to dig faster than the rain could fill it. Her feet slid unsteadily, standing in the pool of cold, muddy water. Her claws scratched against the hard soil beneath, increasingly difficult to claw loose. Fighting a losing battle, she snarled at the water, at her own reflection, and with a slam of her foot into the pool, distorted the image of herself. It was clear to anyone watching that her drive to keep digging, that the anger that she was letting loose into the pool, no longer stemmed from wanting to create a shelter for herself.

Ryu had been watching. He had not expected to wander into the path of an angry, packless mirror, especially in such dire weather conditions. He watched her for a while, fruitlessly digging the hole that wouldn't be empty, then decided to offer her some advice.

"You're never going to dig faster than the rain," he chuckled.

Mocha jumped at the sound of his voice, splattering water in his direction. She hissed at him and he stepped back, raising a front foot to show that he came in peace.

"I'm just saying, maybe it's better if you take shelter under a tree, you know?" Ryu offered.

"No one asked you," Mocha spat at him, dragging her 's' in another hiss. She raised a foot out the water and swung her claws at him. The tundra barely reacted to her aggression. He simply cast a glance at her muddy, blunted claws and frowned.

"You don't look too good. Do you need someone to talk to? Because I'm here now," Ryu plopped down on the ground right next to Mocha's hole.

Mocha growled and snarled at him, racking her brains to figure out how to get rid of the annoying tundra. She tried to think, but the tundra was right, she wasn't feeling too good. Her head throbbed painfully, she was cold, her thoughts were muddled, and she hated the idea that the tundra would be the last person who ever saw her alive.

The rain had been hammering against her skull for ages and she had become numb to its attacks. It startled her, then, when her head suddenly felt a whole lot lighter - the rain was no longer pouring down on her face. The rest of her body was still soaking wet, rain still trickling down her back, so why...? How...?

Mocha looked up at the giant leaf over her head. Her eyes followed its stem down to the individual holding it - the annoying tundra. He sat there in the rain next to her, his fur all wet and muddy, not holding a leaf over his own head, just over hers. His eyes widened at her expectantly.

"Ryu," he introduced himself and gestured at her for a response.

Easy credit code! :D
Code:
[center]Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3238498/]mgcltwo[/url][/center]
MreCscM.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT
It's so much better than what I was hoping for! I don't have the words to truly describe how happy this makes me just reading it <3
This is the level of writing that I aspire to reach someday, thank you for this! <3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT
It's so much better than what I was hoping for! I don't have the words to truly describe how happy this makes me just reading it <3
This is the level of writing that I aspire to reach someday, thank you for this! <3
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold You're too kind, thank YOU!!! <33333
@ReptilianGold You're too kind, thank YOU!!! <33333
MreCscM.png
@WateryWaters Hello! I have completed your commission as well! Please send payment in a 1-way CR or PM and I will pick it up just before posting my writing here :)
@WateryWaters Hello! I have completed your commission as well! Please send payment in a 1-way CR or PM and I will pick it up just before posting my writing here :)
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo I sent the payment!
@mgcltwo I sent the payment!
Watery-Waters-chalice.png bigfan2.png Watery-Waters-pheoni.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9