Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | magical encounters writing [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@vousrein :D!!!!! Please let me know if you need any small changes - if you'd rather have it in past tense for example, or if any of these visualizations didn't line up with what you had in mind! ^^ ----- [center]The egg trembles, the hatchling within ready to emerge. The outer plates of the egg fall apart, their structural support no longer necessary. The egg cracks along the indented lines in its shell, the thin dividers allowing the hatchling to nudge the shell apart little by little, section by section. As the shell pieces fall away, the first of many hatchlings sticks his head out from the darkness of his shell, marvelling at the wonders of the world before him. He uses his front paws for the first time, growing in strength and familiarity of his own physicality with every bump of a paw against the remainder of his shell. Finally, as the egg separates completely, his paws land on the soft, dense layer of grass beneath him. He blinks his curious eyes up at the world around him, his eyes drawn to the big tree above. He offers a delighted, toothy smile at the pink petals that shower him - he recognizes the same colour and shapes that he can find on his own fur! His wings flutter in the breeze, his fur fluffing in response to the sudden wind, sensitive to his surroundings. He takes one step forward, hops another step, and leaves the shadow cast by the tree. He squints slightly in the sunlight as he turns around to gaze at the huge tree once again. He won't stray too far from the tree - it is his home, after all - but he is eager to be the first to experience everything this world has to offer him![/center] ----- Easy credit code! :D [code] [center]Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3238498/]mgcltwo[/url][/center] [/code]
@vousrein :D!!!!! Please let me know if you need any small changes - if you'd rather have it in past tense for example, or if any of these visualizations didn't line up with what you had in mind! ^^

The egg trembles, the hatchling within ready to emerge. The outer plates of the egg fall apart, their structural support no longer necessary. The egg cracks along the indented lines in its shell, the thin dividers allowing the hatchling to nudge the shell apart little by little, section by section. As the shell pieces fall away, the first of many hatchlings sticks his head out from the darkness of his shell, marvelling at the wonders of the world before him.

He uses his front paws for the first time, growing in strength and familiarity of his own physicality with every bump of a paw against the remainder of his shell. Finally, as the egg separates completely, his paws land on the soft, dense layer of grass beneath him. He blinks his curious eyes up at the world around him, his eyes drawn to the big tree above. He offers a delighted, toothy smile at the pink petals that shower him - he recognizes the same colour and shapes that he can find on his own fur!

His wings flutter in the breeze, his fur fluffing in response to the sudden wind, sensitive to his surroundings. He takes one step forward, hops another step, and leaves the shadow cast by the tree. He squints slightly in the sunlight as he turns around to gaze at the huge tree once again. He won't stray too far from the tree - it is his home, after all - but he is eager to be the first to experience everything this world has to offer him!

Easy credit code! :D
Code:
[center]Written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3238498/]mgcltwo[/url][/center]

MreCscM.png
The writing is perfect, I love it!! The style is very nice, I really like the wording you use. I'm excited to put it in his bio, thank you so much :D
The writing is perfect, I love it!! The style is very nice, I really like the wording you use. I'm excited to put it in his bio, thank you so much :D
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@vousrein Thank YOU!!!! Appreciate it a ton!!!!! <33333
@vousrein Thank YOU!!!! Appreciate it a ton!!!!! <33333
MreCscM.png
hi!! I'm looking for a short scene/character intro for his girl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24135870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/241359/24135870_350.png[/img][/url] she has a trivia section in her bio but that's about all I have for her. All of the dragons in my clan have had a completely separate life before they were brought to the forest (there's a TLDR of my clan lore on my page but it's not super necessary) so I'm puttering around to buy some lore/inspo off people for my individual dragons. So I would be good for you to write whatever strikes your fancy! I'm looking for a lore/backstory blurb, but if you want her to be discovering some sort of random magical ability she has, that's totally something I could work off of.
hi!! I'm looking for a short scene/character intro for his girl.
24135870_350.png
she has a trivia section in her bio but that's about all I have for her. All of the dragons in my clan have had a completely separate life before they were brought to the forest (there's a TLDR of my clan lore on my page but it's not super necessary) so I'm puttering around to buy some lore/inspo off people for my individual dragons.

So I would be good for you to write whatever strikes your fancy! I'm looking for a lore/backstory blurb, but if you want her to be discovering some sort of random magical ability she has, that's totally something I could work off of.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim I would love to write a little character backstory/introduction for her!!! I've taken a look at her bio and your clan lore - LOVE it, by the way - just a couple clarification questions!

- Tell me more about her past friendship with someone (or some dragons) in the ravine? (If I'm not wrong, it's your Ravine tab? c: )

- Do you have any specific place of origin for Azalea before she came to the forest?

Here's a brief outline of my idea for her introduction scene using the existing lore in your bio and your Grove dragon: Her and her ravine friend are called to the forest, but to different places, and they separate, filled with apprehension for what their fates would be. Finally, she faces the mother of nature herself, awaiting her fate.

Do you want me to keep it under 150 words (50kt) or would you be okay if it happens to rise to around 250 words? (150kt) :)

@Whim I would love to write a little character backstory/introduction for her!!! I've taken a look at her bio and your clan lore - LOVE it, by the way - just a couple clarification questions!

- Tell me more about her past friendship with someone (or some dragons) in the ravine? (If I'm not wrong, it's your Ravine tab? c: )

- Do you have any specific place of origin for Azalea before she came to the forest?

Here's a brief outline of my idea for her introduction scene using the existing lore in your bio and your Grove dragon: Her and her ravine friend are called to the forest, but to different places, and they separate, filled with apprehension for what their fates would be. Finally, she faces the mother of nature herself, awaiting her fate.

Do you want me to keep it under 150 words (50kt) or would you be okay if it happens to rise to around 250 words? (150kt) :)

MreCscM.png
[quote name="mgcltwo" date="2023-05-21 22:10:22" ] @Whim I would love to write a little character backstory/introduction for her!!! I've taken a look at her bio and your clan lore - LOVE it, by the way - just a couple clarification questions! - Tell me more about her past friendship with someone (or some dragons) in the ravine? (If I'm not wrong, it's your Ravine tab? c: ) - Do you have any specific place of origin for Azalea before she came to the forest? Here's a brief outline of my idea for her introduction scene using the existing lore in your bio and your Grove dragon: Her and her ravine friend are called to the forest, but to different places, and they separate, filled with apprehension for what their fates would be. Finally, she faces the mother of nature herself, awaiting her fate. Do you want me to keep it under 150 words (50kt) or would you be okay if it happens to rise to around 250 words? (150kt) :) [/quote] @mgcltwo - You can ignore that part! I'm just looking for a lil backstory since in my lore my dragons have come to my clan at some mid point in their life, and that's after she would have already been there. - Somewhere in the labyrinth, just being that she does have nature eyes haha. Any magic stuff you want to include can be related or unrelated to nature magic, doesn't matter either way. 250 would work, if that's how much you find yourself writing!
mgcltwo wrote on 2023-05-21 22:10:22:

@mgcltwo

- You can ignore that part! I'm just looking for a lil backstory since in my lore my dragons have come to my clan at some mid point in their life, and that's after she would have already been there.

- Somewhere in the labyrinth, just being that she does have nature eyes haha. Any magic stuff you want to include can be related or unrelated to nature magic, doesn't matter either way.

250 would work, if that's how much you find yourself writing!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim Absolutely, thank you so much! Do give me a couple of days to complete the work for this! :D <333
@Whim Absolutely, thank you so much! Do give me a couple of days to complete the work for this! :D <333
MreCscM.png
@Armsmou Hello!!! Yes, I am open! I'm currently working on Whim's order (above) but you can place an order and I'll get to yours as soon as I'm done with Whim's (which will be complete in the next day or so!) :D
@Armsmou Hello!!! Yes, I am open! I'm currently working on Whim's order (above) but you can place an order and I'll get to yours as soon as I'm done with Whim's (which will be complete in the next day or so!) :D
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo Do you happen to take payment in gems or do would strongly prefer treasure? Either way, would you mind writing piece of 150-250 words for my dragons Ao (avatar dragon; he/him) and Io (has lantern; she/her)? In terms of a story for them, both of them are grave robbers and they sell the goods that they find on the black market. One of them, Ao, is comfortable doing what he does and is very proud of his accomplishments and skills; Io, on the other paw, is only tagging along because she loves her brother and is somewhat afraid of him. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86351225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863513/86351225_350.png[/img][/url][/center] If possible, I would like for you to make Ao seem scary and unhinged as he is a dangerous dragon who should not be crossed. Io has less character development, and other than being meek and shy, I do not have much in mind for her, so you are welcome to characterize her in any way you see fit. You can do an introductory piece or a scene between them if you wish; but do let me know if you need any more details. [s]Wow, apologies for the word vomit, I did not realize how long this was until after I posted it.[/s]
@mgcltwo Do you happen to take payment in gems or do would strongly prefer treasure? Either way, would you mind writing piece of 150-250 words for my dragons Ao (avatar dragon; he/him) and Io (has lantern; she/her)? In terms of a story for them, both of them are grave robbers and they sell the goods that they find on the black market. One of them, Ao, is comfortable doing what he does and is very proud of his accomplishments and skills; Io, on the other paw, is only tagging along because she loves her brother and is somewhat afraid of him.

86351225_350.png

If possible, I would like for you to make Ao seem scary and unhinged as he is a dangerous dragon who should not be crossed. Io has less character development, and other than being meek and shy, I do not have much in mind for her, so you are welcome to characterize her in any way you see fit.

You can do an introductory piece or a scene between them if you wish; but do let me know if you need any more details.

Wow, apologies for the word vomit, I did not realize how long this was until after I posted it.
@Armsmou Oops, accidental friend request while trying to view your dragons! Sorry about that, feel free to ignore it. Yes, absolutely! I'm happy to do so. It will definitely be easier to characterize them in a scene together :D

Do you have a preference on where they are grave robbing? At your lair's location or somewhere else? Any specific method to the grave robbing (do they target certain graves or just try to rob as many graves as they can?)

What is the relationship between Ao and Io? (How does he treat her - does he want to protect her for example, or is he impatient with her because she's afraid?) :D

I'm happy to take payment in gems! I just prefer treasure because I need treasure for my projects atm, but both currencies are acceptable! ^^
@Armsmou Oops, accidental friend request while trying to view your dragons! Sorry about that, feel free to ignore it. Yes, absolutely! I'm happy to do so. It will definitely be easier to characterize them in a scene together :D

Do you have a preference on where they are grave robbing? At your lair's location or somewhere else? Any specific method to the grave robbing (do they target certain graves or just try to rob as many graves as they can?)

What is the relationship between Ao and Io? (How does he treat her - does he want to protect her for example, or is he impatient with her because she's afraid?) :D

I'm happy to take payment in gems! I just prefer treasure because I need treasure for my projects atm, but both currencies are acceptable! ^^
MreCscM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9