Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Trades! [OPEN]
1 2 3
So I'm not sure if there is somewhere else I should post this but I have decided I'd love to do some art trades, and make it a bit random in a sense!

So basically claim a slot here and pick any one of my dragons you'd like to do art for! Not my 'Challenge' 'Just Passing Through' or 'For Sale' tabs, as those arent ones I personally plan on keeping.

And then I pick one of your dragons at random also, but feel free to give me any restrictions on which tabs so it wouldnt end up on like a fodder dragon or something!

Artists of any skill level welcome, I just want this to be fun!

I'll do 3 slots at a time because I dont wanna overwhelm myself and make someone have to wait a long time for my side of things.

Slots
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

My adopt shop is in my sig if you'd like an example of some of my art, even if I made those bases a while ago.
So I'm not sure if there is somewhere else I should post this but I have decided I'd love to do some art trades, and make it a bit random in a sense!

So basically claim a slot here and pick any one of my dragons you'd like to do art for! Not my 'Challenge' 'Just Passing Through' or 'For Sale' tabs, as those arent ones I personally plan on keeping.

And then I pick one of your dragons at random also, but feel free to give me any restrictions on which tabs so it wouldnt end up on like a fodder dragon or something!

Artists of any skill level welcome, I just want this to be fun!

I'll do 3 slots at a time because I dont wanna overwhelm myself and make someone have to wait a long time for my side of things.

Slots
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

My adopt shop is in my sig if you'd like an example of some of my art, even if I made those bases a while ago.
hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Art Trades i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
Plz Buy My Dergs
Bump (:
Bump (:
9mjyPzr.png
Plz Buy My Dergs
up
up
9mjyPzr.png
Plz Buy My Dergs
hey! I'm up for this!

The ones I dont want you picking are:
Marrett, Jill, Iridiana, any from the non perma tab
and any ungened(except for those in the oldie tab)

@trashmannik
hey! I'm up for this!

The ones I dont want you picking are:
Marrett, Jill, Iridiana, any from the non perma tab
and any ungened(except for those in the oldie tab)

@trashmannik
Visit my shop here: shop
i'm up for this! the 'vitali's warriors' tab and any ungened/project dragons (so scrungle, hosava, mick, flurry, alear, and saren in my active lair) are the only ones off limits ^^

@TrashManNik
i'm up for this! the 'vitali's warriors' tab and any ungened/project dragons (so scrungle, hosava, mick, flurry, alear, and saren in my active lair) are the only ones off limits ^^

@TrashManNik
@cleopatriangle @firenyx45
Would you like to know my picks or keep it a surprise?
@cleopatriangle @firenyx45
Would you like to know my picks or keep it a surprise?
9mjyPzr.png
Plz Buy My Dergs
ooooooooooo~ me wanna trade! only tabs off limits are my sale tab and project tabs... by going to my art shop you can see examples and what have to offer in term of art :)
ooooooooooo~ me wanna trade! only tabs off limits are my sale tab and project tabs... by going to my art shop you can see examples and what have to offer in term of art :)
Art Shops:
- Character/dragon art only at Pay Anything, Even Nothing!
Other Posts:
- Selling a Progentitor's child/Grandchild? Sell it to me at LF: Any generation progen children
@TrashManNik feel free to keep it a surprise! i love surprises :}
@TrashManNik feel free to keep it a surprise! i love surprises :}
ok!
ok!
@trashmannik

surprise!
@trashmannik

surprise!
1 2 3