Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
@Azkhar
I love small fish!!! Especially those guys with four legs. I just finished practicing my dragon level, can I send them to you now?c:
@Azkhar
I love small fish!!! Especially those guys with four legs. I just finished practicing my dragon level, can I send them to you now?c:
ppqrjSA.png
@L1BR4

Looks good! Can you send the levels to me?

I'll get started once it's all sent :D
@L1BR4

Looks good! Can you send the levels to me?

I'll get started once it's all sent :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Makomo @Saronai hello! just a small reminder ping that levels for your AFF orders with me should be sent by 6pm FRT tomorrow (Saturday) so I have time to collect and exalt them and all that jazz before I go to bed.

feel free to check out my post here for links to your orders!

Also, I wanted to offer gems/treasure options in case you don't think you'll be able to finish with levels or would just prefer currency payment! Mixed is also fine if you want to do partial in levels, gems, and/or treasure!

To make it easy, you can simply multiply the # of levels by 1.8 to get the total g/kt amount (i.e., 75 levels x 1.8 = 135g/kt) - if you need any help with this / want me to provide the total for your order, just let me know and I'm happy to do so :)

Also if you would like to cancel your order, please let me know :)

thanks again for your orders, and hope you are having a great Wavecrest!
@Makomo @Saronai hello! just a small reminder ping that levels for your AFF orders with me should be sent by 6pm FRT tomorrow (Saturday) so I have time to collect and exalt them and all that jazz before I go to bed.

feel free to check out my post here for links to your orders!

Also, I wanted to offer gems/treasure options in case you don't think you'll be able to finish with levels or would just prefer currency payment! Mixed is also fine if you want to do partial in levels, gems, and/or treasure!

To make it easy, you can simply multiply the # of levels by 1.8 to get the total g/kt amount (i.e., 75 levels x 1.8 = 135g/kt) - if you need any help with this / want me to provide the total for your order, just let me know and I'm happy to do so :)

Also if you would like to cancel your order, please let me know :)

thanks again for your orders, and hope you are having a great Wavecrest!
@Fieryblood That price will work for me, I'll still go ahead and order the last 3 then as soon as I finish raising the levels for the current 3 <3
@Fieryblood That price will work for me, I'll still go ahead and order the last 3 then as soon as I finish raising the levels for the current 3 <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@DDDFirefox
Oh oop never replied. Feel free to queue levels whenever! I'm at school atm but I'll get to them after class. :)
@DDDFirefox
Oh oop never replied. Feel free to queue levels whenever! I'm at school atm but I'll get to them after class. :)
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
@Azkhar
Considering the 15 hour time difference, I just sent these dragons to you from PA! If you have any questions, please let me know. It's my first time participating in such an event!c:
Thank you and wish you great success!<33
(There are a total of 5 level 10 dragons)
:3
@Azkhar
Considering the 15 hour time difference, I just sent these dragons to you from PA! If you have any questions, please let me know. It's my first time participating in such an event!c:
Thank you and wish you great success!<33
(There are a total of 5 level 10 dragons)
:3
ppqrjSA.png
@Katsuji Thank you for ordering again! <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621556166866239498/1101612091460296795/014-Connie.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621556166866239498/1101612728247926944/fish050.png[/img] @DDDFirefox Fish here! :D Hope first AFF experience is good. :] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621556166866239498/1101612765476565132/fish051.png[/img] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85128980]Fish Gallery (on-site)[/url] - [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8bI5kmGIpGP4pr90SS_0YpbLjqzWb7MN17leEiQ2qA/edit?usp=sharing]Fish Gallery (spreadsheet)[/url] @xenonentity Hi! Levels must be sent in by Saturday 23:00 FRT if you still want the slot. Art will not begin until payment arrives. If no levels by tomorrow, I'll consider slot forfeit ^^"
@Katsuji

Thank you for ordering again! <3

014-Connie.png fish050.png

@DDDFirefox

Fish here! :D Hope first AFF experience is good. :]

fish051.png

- Fish Gallery (on-site)
- Fish Gallery (spreadsheet)

@xenonentity

Hi! Levels must be sent in by Saturday 23:00 FRT if you still want the slot. Art will not begin until payment arrives. If no levels by tomorrow, I'll consider slot forfeit ^^"
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
@Wylin
@sm06sm
@CreatorsDilemma

Hello you three! I wanted to give a quick update for those who haven't sent in all their levels- I know sm06sm has been sending me levels throughout the week, but tomorrow, April 28th I will be out of town and won't be able to check in much. So I'm going to ask that any more dragons be sent to an attendant rather than me, just in case I'm not able to take them in before rollover hits. I'll check in again tonight to try to take up any remaining dragons, but I want to make sure all your dragon levels come through!

And just a general art update, this week ended up being much busier than I expected, but next week is looking much better so I'm hoping to make art progress on these guys next week! I'm excited to draw all of these, unfortunately work left me with little free time this week XD
@Wylin
@sm06sm
@CreatorsDilemma

Hello you three! I wanted to give a quick update for those who haven't sent in all their levels- I know sm06sm has been sending me levels throughout the week, but tomorrow, April 28th I will be out of town and won't be able to check in much. So I'm going to ask that any more dragons be sent to an attendant rather than me, just in case I'm not able to take them in before rollover hits. I'll check in again tonight to try to take up any remaining dragons, but I want to make sure all your dragon levels come through!

And just a general art update, this week ended up being much busier than I expected, but next week is looking much better so I'm hoping to make art progress on these guys next week! I'm excited to draw all of these, unfortunately work left me with little free time this week XD
CVX0Ylh.png
@Dreadnoughtus Sorry, didn’t know if you were on so I was uncertain of when to send them. I have 86 level 7s, which should be enough. I’ll send a PA, but can only send 10 at once due to lair space.
@Dreadnoughtus Sorry, didn’t know if you were on so I was uncertain of when to send them. I have 86 level 7s, which should be enough. I’ll send a PA, but can only send 10 at once due to lair space.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
@CreatorsDilemma No worries, I'm still on tonight and I'll accept these as they come in, I'll just be gone tomorrow and wanted to let people know before it was too much later!
@CreatorsDilemma No worries, I'm still on tonight and I'll accept these as they come in, I'll just be gone tomorrow and wanted to let people know before it was too much later!
CVX0Ylh.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24