Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Hearth - Lore Shop | Open (3 Slots)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
[quote name="Hearthdragons" date="2023-04-06 08:01:58" ] @sunfallz Can do! 10% of 12kt would be 1200, I can start writting this afternoon when I get home from work. [/quote] awesome, sent!!
Hearthdragons wrote on 2023-04-06 08:01:58:
@sunfallz

Can do! 10% of 12kt would be 1200, I can start writting this afternoon when I get home from work.
awesome, sent!!
12942.pngMITSWHH.gif
lane/chara | 19 | he/xe/sun/fae | fr+2
4sqjku3.png
AlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gifAlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gif
MITSWHH.gif1014.png
@sunfallz

I'm done! I'll PM you the lore once I get the payment of 10800. It turned out to be just shy of 200 words :D
@sunfallz

I'm done! I'll PM you the lore once I get the payment of 10800. It turned out to be just shy of 200 words :D
sent!! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
sent!!
12942.pngMITSWHH.gif
lane/chara | 19 | he/xe/sun/fae | fr+2
4sqjku3.png
AlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gifAlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gif
MITSWHH.gif1014.png
Bump
Bump
Type of Lore: Biography Length: Whatever feels right. Dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50457503][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/504576/50457503_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58594089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/585941/58594089_350.png[/img][/url] Idea: Only thing I have going is there titles: Apatite is "Night Terror" and Chrysocolla "Rot Queen" Tense: Present. Note: I will be paying in gems. Also I am having major writing issues as of late (other then a very select few dragons) there is a good possibility I will be a regular customer (just missing bio for most my unfinished dragons)... hope that is ok...
Type of Lore: Biography
Length: Whatever feels right.
Dragons: 50457503_350.png 58594089_350.png
Idea: Only thing I have going is there titles: Apatite is "Night Terror" and Chrysocolla "Rot Queen"
Tense: Present.

Note: I will be paying in gems. Also I am having major writing issues as of late (other then a very select few dragons) there is a good possibility I will be a regular customer (just missing bio for most my unfinished dragons)... hope that is ok...
Cuhkz6.png
@Silen

Since you don't know the length you want, I'll waive the 10% down for now. I think I'm just going to take that rule out all together to be honest lol.

Do you have a budget? Or would anything from the min (48g) to the max (240g) be okay?

Also, anything about your clan I should know? Where they're located, the leader, how they treat newcomers, that sort of thing.

And it's fine if you want to be a repeat customer! You do get a discount if you order a lot after all :D
@Silen

Since you don't know the length you want, I'll waive the 10% down for now. I think I'm just going to take that rule out all together to be honest lol.

Do you have a budget? Or would anything from the min (48g) to the max (240g) be okay?

Also, anything about your clan I should know? Where they're located, the leader, how they treat newcomers, that sort of thing.

And it's fine if you want to be a repeat customer! You do get a discount if you order a lot after all :D
I would like too keep it around 100g each. If all goes well I am looking to get around 15 more Bios done from you.

As for the clan they have went threw an traumatic event. During Rockbreaker's ceremony of 2013 they lost over half their clan and had to start a new. (I did a restart for my account/clan). Clan is welcoming but cautious. Tend to like to keep their clan small but do not stop their members from perusing anything they wish. They have groups (coli teams) that go out and explore to bring anything from food to information back (which the two I gave you are apart of).
Current leading pair are not the founders but many of the clan think the founding pair are still dead(long story how they came back and what happened to being with etc.)
The clan primarily stays in Wispwillow Grove but will venture out during the week that there is a Festival (to whichever element that is currently going on for that week).
They tend to take in outcasts or dragons that others do not like having in their clans. They find that ones that walk off the beaten path will survive longer (they have little obsession with survival after the 2013 incident).

I use to write the bios with intertwining with each other but found if I no longer want a dragon that I then have to rewrite parts of the other bios that I keep. I tend to do more stand alone bios unless it is a breeding pair. Though if you get inspired in all of this to intertwin bios go for it. I tend to keep dragon more with art and lore.
I would like too keep it around 100g each. If all goes well I am looking to get around 15 more Bios done from you.

As for the clan they have went threw an traumatic event. During Rockbreaker's ceremony of 2013 they lost over half their clan and had to start a new. (I did a restart for my account/clan). Clan is welcoming but cautious. Tend to like to keep their clan small but do not stop their members from perusing anything they wish. They have groups (coli teams) that go out and explore to bring anything from food to information back (which the two I gave you are apart of).
Current leading pair are not the founders but many of the clan think the founding pair are still dead(long story how they came back and what happened to being with etc.)
The clan primarily stays in Wispwillow Grove but will venture out during the week that there is a Festival (to whichever element that is currently going on for that week).
They tend to take in outcasts or dragons that others do not like having in their clans. They find that ones that walk off the beaten path will survive longer (they have little obsession with survival after the 2013 incident).

I use to write the bios with intertwining with each other but found if I no longer want a dragon that I then have to rewrite parts of the other bios that I keep. I tend to do more stand alone bios unless it is a breeding pair. Though if you get inspired in all of this to intertwin bios go for it. I tend to keep dragon more with art and lore.
Cuhkz6.png
@Silen

Understood! I'll work on them first thing in the morning. Their titles definitely give me a lot of ideas already~
@Silen

Understood! I'll work on them first thing in the morning. Their titles definitely give me a lot of ideas already~
@Silen

I'm finished! One turned out to be ~700 and the other turned out to be ~800, so that would be a total of 180g. I'll PM you the finished lore once I get the CR.

As for ordering more, I don't mind at all! I would like to try and let someone else get a chance between that, though. If no one orders from me in the next four days, feel free to pop back in and order again!
@Silen

I'm finished! One turned out to be ~700 and the other turned out to be ~800, so that would be a total of 180g. I'll PM you the finished lore once I get the CR.

As for ordering more, I don't mind at all! I would like to try and let someone else get a chance between that, though. If no one orders from me in the next four days, feel free to pop back in and order again!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9