Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | will draw for mora [ usd | small sale ]
1 2 3 4
No worries at all!! I understand!! I appreciate you letting us know as well, and yes please I would love to be added to your pinglist for frc!! Thank you!<3
No worries at all!! I understand!! I appreciate you letting us know as well, and yes please I would love to be added to your pinglist for frc!! Thank you!<3
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Sorry for the late response. I'd love to be added as well! Thanks for letting us know~
Sorry for the late response. I'd love to be added as well! Thanks for letting us know~
61e93f826e96338256026d8da23c3b4151801318.png
Just wanted to stop by again and ask to ping me once more if You will have frc slots open! Who needs saves for notn anyways
Just wanted to stop by again and ask to ping me once more if You will have frc slots open! Who needs saves for notn anyways
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
it's been a hot minute life has been LIFING ahah,,, without getting into too much detail on that i want to say that i'll be having the next five full bodies discounted to 50 USD from 125, and that 50% of everything I get from comms for a while will be going to help out my. very accursed. bloodline :'>

a direct link to the discounted full bodies can be found here

and my ko-fi commissions can be found here!
it's been a hot minute life has been LIFING ahah,,, without getting into too much detail on that i want to say that i'll be having the next five full bodies discounted to 50 USD from 125, and that 50% of everything I get from comms for a while will be going to help out my. very accursed. bloodline :'>

a direct link to the discounted full bodies can be found here

and my ko-fi commissions can be found here!
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
- the art shop i finaLLY MADE
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
i love your art!! are you still accepting fr currency/wishlist items?
i love your art!! are you still accepting fr currency/wishlist items?
@oceanics not currently! money is a bit tight so id prefer to have more time dedicated to rl currency comms, i might open them back up when life finally slows down a little though
@oceanics not currently! money is a bit tight so id prefer to have more time dedicated to rl currency comms, i might open them back up when life finally slows down a little though
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
that makes perfect sense! i hope life slows down soon, ill keep an eye on my bank account and see if i can save up for one of your comms!
that makes perfect sense! i hope life slows down soon, ill keep an eye on my bank account and see if i can save up for one of your comms!
@oceanics ill always say please take care of yourself first especially with finances but thank you so much for having myself in your consideration
@oceanics ill always say please take care of yourself first especially with finances but thank you so much for having myself in your consideration
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png