Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | will draw for mora [ usd | small sale ]
1 2 3 4
hihi! just wanted to check before sending in a form, so i hope this is okay!
i have a spare golden bantam fanger, lah value is around 8kg, if youre accepting wishlist items would it be possible to get a shaded halfbody for one :0c?
hihi! just wanted to check before sending in a form, so i hope this is okay!
i have a spare golden bantam fanger, lah value is around 8kg, if youre accepting wishlist items would it be possible to get a shaded halfbody for one :0c?
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz i would be willing to do that! i would make sure to also throw in an extra doodle as well just to ensure that i'd be matching the value of the little guy^^
@kyruiz i would be willing to do that! i would make sure to also throw in an extra doodle as well just to ensure that i'd be matching the value of the little guy^^
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
- the art shop i finaLLY MADE
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
excellent! heres a form :D

@zhongli
username: kyruiz
payment type: wishlist item [golden bantam fangar]
commission type: shaded halfbody
reference of the character(s): linked here
a description of the character(s) personality: has personality info on his toyhouse pagehere - https://toyhou.se/23853052.crow-uviel
but, im happy to answer additional questions or inquiries about him! i use him for dnd, and his profile info is a bit outdated due to recent happenings, but still covers the important bits :D
commission ideas: creative freedom i'd say :0c can't think of anything too concrete i'd want, so have fun!
additional notes: spare is in my vault but proof of ownership of at least one of the fangars here incase it is at all needed ^^
excellent! heres a form :D

@zhongli
username: kyruiz
payment type: wishlist item [golden bantam fangar]
commission type: shaded halfbody
reference of the character(s): linked here
a description of the character(s) personality: has personality info on his toyhouse pagehere - https://toyhou.se/23853052.crow-uviel
but, im happy to answer additional questions or inquiries about him! i use him for dnd, and his profile info is a bit outdated due to recent happenings, but still covers the important bits :D
commission ideas: creative freedom i'd say :0c can't think of anything too concrete i'd want, so have fun!
additional notes: spare is in my vault but proof of ownership of at least one of the fangars here incase it is at all needed ^^
@kyruiz even if you say the profile is a bit outdated at the moment it was still such A TREAT to just skim through, a character being faced with dealing with situations that completely oppose their learned natures and going alongside them with their journey navigating the mental and social trials and tribulations caused by it?? chefs kiss

i will!! try to have some sketches to you sometime tomorrow or on monday!
@kyruiz even if you say the profile is a bit outdated at the moment it was still such A TREAT to just skim through, a character being faced with dealing with situations that completely oppose their learned natures and going alongside them with their journey navigating the mental and social trials and tribulations caused by it?? chefs kiss

i will!! try to have some sketches to you sometime tomorrow or on monday!
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
augh thank u he is my little guy!!!! learning what it is like to be treated with kindness and wanted and cared for and learning how to be a better person!! current events have really just shaken up his views on things and has him learning to trust his newfound friends :D
no worries and take your time with the sketches! im glad you enjoy my lil guy :D
augh thank u he is my little guy!!!! learning what it is like to be treated with kindness and wanted and cared for and learning how to be a better person!! current events have really just shaken up his views on things and has him learning to trust his newfound friends :D
no worries and take your time with the sketches! im glad you enjoy my lil guy :D
@zhongli

username: Draconawitches
payment type: 4 nocturne eggs and one arcane egg. Rest will be in gems if that’s okay
commission type: Colored half body
reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/9621862.jade
a description of the character(s) personality: Jade’s a shy quiet babe who’s really self conscious about the gems that grow on his skin which is why he usually wears a veil. When he opens up to you, however, you’ll find he’s soft, warm, and likes to chatter about everything. He’s curious by nature, passionate about his work and more stubborn than you’ll expect. To me, he feels like gentle sunshine :)
commission ideas: up to you!
additional notes: his gems have a subtle gradient from orangey gold to light green!

@zhongli

username: Draconawitches
payment type: 4 nocturne eggs and one arcane egg. Rest will be in gems if that’s okay
commission type: Colored half body
reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/9621862.jade
a description of the character(s) personality: Jade’s a shy quiet babe who’s really self conscious about the gems that grow on his skin which is why he usually wears a veil. When he opens up to you, however, you’ll find he’s soft, warm, and likes to chatter about everything. He’s curious by nature, passionate about his work and more stubborn than you’ll expect. To me, he feels like gentle sunshine :)
commission ideas: up to you!
additional notes: his gems have a subtle gradient from orangey gold to light green!

NfdwCv9.png
@zhongli
Your art is super pretty!! I'd love a slot of my two humanoids ocs if you're still open! No worries if not but thank you for your time!!

username: Octobrush

payment type: Gems

commission type: shaded halfbody couple art

reference of the character(s):
Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)
There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci
Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here
Toyhouse profiles: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

a description of the character(s) personality:
Cami: relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof
Luci: sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful

commission ideas:
You're welcome to have creative/artistic freedom with them and choose their interactions/poses/expressions/outfits/etc as well!!

additional notes:
If you'd rather not have them together in one image interacting, I'm open to them being in separate images as well! Thank you!
@zhongli
Your art is super pretty!! I'd love a slot of my two humanoids ocs if you're still open! No worries if not but thank you for your time!!

username: Octobrush

commission type: shaded halfbody couple art

reference of the character(s):
Cami and Luci (credit to Aneyeris for these!)
There's also these if they help: Cami and Luci
Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here
Toyhouse profiles: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

a description of the character(s) personality:
Cami: relaxed/content/doting/protective/aloof
Luci: sweet/gentle/warm/naive/cheerful

commission ideas:
You're welcome to have creative/artistic freedom with them and choose their interactions/poses/expressions/outfits/etc as well!!

additional notes:
If you'd rather not have them together in one image interacting, I'm open to them being in separate images as well! Thank you!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@zhongli
username: Conter

commission type: Fullbody Color

reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/3427842.conter-marune?key=KUZ835JUthWEK61

a description of the character(s) personality: Generally keeps to himself and is pretty snarky and a little standoffish when talking to others he doesn't know/like. He prefers the company of monsters/creatures than humans most of the time.

commission ideas: Would love something with him playing with a knife [like spinning it around his finger, whittling, or checking/inspecting it or something similar]. He collects many different knives so you are more than welcome to pick any you like

additional notes: The first image has a fuller view of his cloak which is what I'd like him to be wearing! Some of the other refs have the black part as feathers but it's been upgraded to be more like smooth leather [the red part is still furred though!]
@zhongli
username: Conter

commission type: Fullbody Color

reference of the character(s): https://toyhou.se/3427842.conter-marune?key=KUZ835JUthWEK61

a description of the character(s) personality: Generally keeps to himself and is pretty snarky and a little standoffish when talking to others he doesn't know/like. He prefers the company of monsters/creatures than humans most of the time.

commission ideas: Would love something with him playing with a knife [like spinning it around his finger, whittling, or checking/inspecting it or something similar]. He collects many different knives so you are more than welcome to pick any you like

additional notes: The first image has a fuller view of his cloak which is what I'd like him to be wearing! Some of the other refs have the black part as feathers but it's been upgraded to be more like smooth leather [the red part is still furred though!]
61e93f826e96338256026d8da23c3b4151801318.png
@Draconawitches i think that jade and sumati are the most ever??? i'm very very normal abt them they're so pretty

@Octobrush @Conter i'm gonna!! pause frc slots at dracona so that way i don't end up brain sphaghetti'd into oblivion i'm so sorry orz
if y'all would like, i can add you to a pinglist! but please know that it might be a bit even after i finish the current queue since i'm going to be stuck with some irl stuff and don't know how long it'd get in the way
@Draconawitches i think that jade and sumati are the most ever??? i'm very very normal abt them they're so pretty

@Octobrush @Conter i'm gonna!! pause frc slots at dracona so that way i don't end up brain sphaghetti'd into oblivion i'm so sorry orz
if y'all would like, i can add you to a pinglist! but please know that it might be a bit even after i finish the current queue since i'm going to be stuck with some irl stuff and don't know how long it'd get in the way
21378.png
- morgan
- any pronouns
- a third thing
xxxxx
FObX7rS.png
0uVMYap.png
DXTcInl.png
g5aAiU8.png

5hF3FGk.png
ARAxlYW.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
16448.png
Ah I was right to think you’ll like those two especially ^^ I filled out proper forms for both of them, depending on who you’ll choose at the end. I’m happy you like them, they fill me with joy :D
Ah I was right to think you’ll like those two especially ^^ I filled out proper forms for both of them, depending on who you’ll choose at the end. I’m happy you like them, they fill me with joy :D

NfdwCv9.png
1 2 3 4