Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haze’s Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Hazelgem
My friend just loves this guy lol. look at the pictures with him, maybe it will give you an idea. But you can just ignore it and draw him any way you like. Or you can draw him with a camera, he is a photographer.
@Hazelgem
My friend just loves this guy lol. look at the pictures with him, maybe it will give you an idea. But you can just ignore it and draw him any way you like. Or you can draw him with a camera, he is a photographer.
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@QuetzalMuse heyo, just wanted to ping you on the recent human/oid drawing I did since you asked! :) It's probably not the best example since it's not showing any hands or feet lol but I am pretty well-versed with hands! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bZd5lF8.png[/img]
@QuetzalMuse heyo, just wanted to ping you on the recent human/oid drawing I did since you asked! :) It's probably not the best example since it's not showing any hands or feet lol but I am pretty well-versed with hands!

bZd5lF8.png
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Hazelgem

Oh my- I honestly forgot I asked for a ping so showing up to that artwork had my brain short circuit I swear.
That's STUNNING...

I have to check the prices again, my brain really want that art to scratch the funny commission itch.
@Hazelgem

Oh my- I honestly forgot I asked for a ping so showing up to that artwork had my brain short circuit I swear.
That's STUNNING...

I have to check the prices again, my brain really want that art to scratch the funny commission itch.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse lol that’s fine! Tbh I had a thought that I should probably specify but I was in a rush and didn’t want to forget! If you don’t want to commission me that’s perfectly fine, I’m in no rush!
@QuetzalMuse lol that’s fine! Tbh I had a thought that I should probably specify but I was in a rush and didn’t want to forget! If you don’t want to commission me that’s perfectly fine, I’m in no rush!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Hazelgem

No I really appreciate it! Big big thank you ‘cause I really would love to get a comm…
I have a specific oc in mind but I don’t have any real ref for him which sucks. Idk if I’ve asked how you do with descriptions? That’s perfectly understandable if you prefer refs.
(Sorry if I asked before, it’s been a bit so I might’ve and forgot-)
@Hazelgem

No I really appreciate it! Big big thank you ‘cause I really would love to get a comm…
I have a specific oc in mind but I don’t have any real ref for him which sucks. Idk if I’ve asked how you do with descriptions? That’s perfectly understandable if you prefer refs.
(Sorry if I asked before, it’s been a bit so I might’ve and forgot-)
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse it’s all good, I don’t mind a having a description! It might even be a bit easier cause I tend to unintentionally mimic the art style of references and it can get in the way lol but I’m perfectly happy with a description of the character instead! :)
@QuetzalMuse it’s all good, I don’t mind a having a description! It might even be a bit easier cause I tend to unintentionally mimic the art style of references and it can get in the way lol but I’m perfectly happy with a description of the character instead! :)
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
@Hazelgem

Ooh :0 That’s great to hear! I might ask a few more questions but I’ll send them through pm so you don’t suffer constant pings.
@Hazelgem

Ooh :0 That’s great to hear! I might ask a few more questions but I’ll send them through pm so you don’t suffer constant pings.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Hazelgem
Hello, just remind about myself ;3
@Hazelgem
Hello, just remind about myself ;3
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
Username and/or ID: morrow
Dragon/character: this sphinx fella if you think you can!
What you would like: full body colored sketch
Full price and payment type: 900g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: mischievous/sneaky looking maybe?
Other: : )
Username and/or ID: morrow
Dragon/character: this sphinx fella if you think you can!
What you would like: full body colored sketch
Full price and payment type: 900g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: mischievous/sneaky looking maybe?
Other: : )
@morrow hello! Yes I can do that! :) you can send over the payment when you’re ready!
@morrow hello! Yes I can do that! :) you can send over the payment when you’re ready!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30