Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haze’s Art Shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[b]Username:[/b] Boop707 [b]Dragon/character:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/2528744.cynthia]Cynthia here :D[/url] [b]What you would like:[/b] lightly rendered bust please! [b]Full price and payment type:[/b] 3000 gems, I believe? [b]Notes on what you'd prefer in the art:[/b] Maybe something with a more serious or deadpan expression please! :D [b]If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: Just whatever you'd like, go ham really! Other: [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] have a good day! [/B]
Username: Boop707
Dragon/character: Cynthia here :D
What you would like: lightly rendered bust please!
Full price and payment type: 3000 gems, I believe?
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: Maybe something with a more serious or deadpan expression please! :D
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: Just whatever you'd like, go ham really!
Other: have a good day!
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707 hello! I’d love to draw them! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and I’ll get started! :D
@Boop707 hello! I’d love to draw them! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and I’ll get started! :D
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem
Username: Lyra531
Dragon/character: Nova
What you would like: Rendered Bust
Full price and payment type: 6,000gems
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: a happy or flirty expression please.
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: something space related
Other: you don't have to include the collar if you don't want to but her collar tag says Nova.
@Hazelgem
Username: Lyra531
Dragon/character: Nova
What you would like: Rendered Bust
Full price and payment type: 6,000gems
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: a happy or flirty expression please.
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: something space related
Other: you don't have to include the collar if you don't want to but her collar tag says Nova.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 hello again! I can definitely draw her! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and I’ll get started!
@Lyra531 hello again! I can definitely draw her! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and I’ll get started!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Art Shop Openings and Updates

I’ve got a couple openings available! :)
@Art Shop Openings and Updates

I’ve got a couple openings available! :)
-- -- RWDGzow.png
adding the form ^^

Username: Nyxxhere
Dragon/character: https://toyhou.se/23219002.cacti
What you would like: fully rendered bust
Full price and payment type: 6000g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: a sinister smile looking towards the camera in whatever pose feels right/is fun! bonus points if her face is in shadow with some light highlighting from above
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: not too sure about bg. maybe something like a gold swirl that looks like its. melting?? like graffiti?
Other: everything important is in the ref! would like completed around may 19
adding the form ^^

Username: Nyxxhere
Dragon/character: https://toyhou.se/23219002.cacti
What you would like: fully rendered bust
Full price and payment type: 6000g
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art: a sinister smile looking towards the camera in whatever pose feels right/is fun! bonus points if her face is in shadow with some light highlighting from above
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be: not too sure about bg. maybe something like a gold swirl that looks like its. melting?? like graffiti?
Other: everything important is in the ref! would like completed around may 19
she/her
hoard sale
@Nyxxhere thank you! Also since you’re a repeat customer, your price is actually 5100g ^^ and I’ll try to get it finished as soon as I can for your bday! :D
@Nyxxhere thank you! Also since you’re a repeat customer, your price is actually 5100g ^^ and I’ll try to get it finished as soon as I can for your bday! :D
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Oh!! Alrighty!! Tysm :D I'll send the gems over now
Oh!! Alrighty!! Tysm :D I'll send the gems over now
she/her
hoard sale
Username:vaporslash
Dragon/character:https://toyhou.se/26996374.nilas
What you would like:Fully Rendered Bust
Full price and payment type:6000 gems
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art:No notes full artistic freedom on this one!
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:Also fully up to you
Other:Nothing
Username:vaporslash
Dragon/character:https://toyhou.se/26996374.nilas
What you would like:Fully Rendered Bust
Full price and payment type:6000 gems
Notes on what you'd prefer in the art:No notes full artistic freedom on this one!
If you want a background and/or what you’d want it to be:Also fully up to you
Other:Nothing
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash id love to draw them! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and ill get started! :)
@vaporslash id love to draw them! You can send the payment over when you’re ready and ill get started! :)
-- -- RWDGzow.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29