Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temporary Hibernal Art Shop (CLOSED)
Yep, I’ve just got a quick question.

I have the items, I just need to know how many of each I need to send, because I might not have enough of those fish pals… uh plecos i think.

EDIT: I see all the tasks have changed oohhh boy
Yep, I’ve just got a quick question.

I have the items, I just need to know how many of each I need to send, because I might not have enough of those fish pals… uh plecos i think.

EDIT: I see all the tasks have changed oohhh boy
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gifPgnP2.gifOVm23.gifNB9sX.gifBDc84.gif
@HappyLittleSnek

It only needs to be one slot, and if there is no number by the item I only need one of it. If you'd like to send more that's okay, it saves me from 300+ hours of art, but is entirely unnecessary!

And apologies for the slot change, I try to update them as I go but sometimes folks may sneak in something like a single pleco and I don't notice until I've accepted the CR and update the sheet ;;
@HappyLittleSnek

It only needs to be one slot, and if there is no number by the item I only need one of it. If you'd like to send more that's okay, it saves me from 300+ hours of art, but is entirely unnecessary!

And apologies for the slot change, I try to update them as I go but sometimes folks may sneak in something like a single pleco and I don't notice until I've accepted the CR and update the sheet ;;

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Ah, okay! I'll send the CR now :)
Ah, okay! I'll send the CR now :)
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gifPgnP2.gifOVm23.gifNB9sX.gifBDc84.gif
Omg it's gorgeous!!! adsjfhak i love it sm, the wings look amazing oml <3333
would you be okay with me putting this on toyhouse by any chance? if that's okay, how do prefer to be credited? :0
Omg it's gorgeous!!! adsjfhak i love it sm, the wings look amazing oml <3333
would you be okay with me putting this on toyhouse by any chance? if that's okay, how do prefer to be credited? :0
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@XxDipstick

You can link back to my FR if you would like, and you can use this wherever you want!
@XxDipstick

You can link back to my FR if you would like, and you can use this wherever you want!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Can I be put on the wait list? I’ve got enough items for several of the tasks you have up!
Can I be put on the wait list? I’ve got enough items for several of the tasks you have up!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret
message!
in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret
message!
b59b2efaf88b75a187e173d7414c5e384e7b487c.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@Aserein
Added!
@Aserein
Added!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
@Happylittlesnek I read up on Shade and I love the idea that this ex assassin is just a happy house husband baker now <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1020859938303643730/1074093789137879113/Shade.png[/img]
@Happylittlesnek
I read up on Shade and I love the idea that this ex assassin is just a happy house husband baker now <3
Shade.png

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
AAAAAAAA I love it!!!! I love how you added his cookies :D

Would I be able to put it in his bio (with credit, of course)?
AAAAAAAA I love it!!!! I love how you added his cookies :D

Would I be able to put it in his bio (with credit, of course)?
@HappyLittleSnek

Of course! I'm glad you like it <3
@HappyLittleSnek

Of course! I'm glad you like it <3

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services