Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temporary Hibernal Art Shop (CLOSED)
I third the above comment.
I third the above comment.
rANREhH.png
Thank you, all three of you - I'll do my best not to get too burnt out! These have been a blast to make but with other projects currently in the works I need to focus and take a second. <3
Thank you, all three of you - I'll do my best not to get too burnt out! These have been a blast to make but with other projects currently in the works I need to focus and take a second. <3

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
can I join the pinglist? Your art is divine <3
can I join the pinglist? Your art is divine <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
*ahem* I have returned to ask if I may be placed on the pinglist. I love your art, take all the time you need! [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
*ahem* I have returned to ask if I may be placed on the pinglist. I love your art, take all the time you need!
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gifPgnP2.gifOVm23.gifNB9sX.gifBDc84.gif
@Zonder I only did one for now - I'll likely come back later when the list has cleared up! Hope this works for now <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1020859938303643730/1080212354815492278/Sara.png[/img]
@Zonder
I only did one for now - I'll likely come back later when the list has cleared up! Hope this works for now <3
Sara.png

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
She's fantastic, thank you so much! I hope things go well for you, you take all the time you need of course. ♥
She's fantastic, thank you so much! I hope things go well for you, you take all the time you need of course. ♥
ezAvR1E.png
i'm excited to see my piece (but please, take your time!! don't stress yourself out on my account <3), and i'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you return!
i'm excited to see my piece (but please, take your time!! don't stress yourself out on my account <3), and i'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you return!
ead8a55a3bcd1f86872976f837e93a699ee80fc0.png
@IBeeJuliana Here he is! I used to be in a marching band myself, so I wanted to try to capture the feeling of performing on the field. I hope you like it! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/965436628866834482/1083850285845315584/Noah-Painting.png[/img]
@IBeeJuliana

Here he is! I used to be in a marching band myself, so I wanted to try to capture the feeling of performing on the field. I hope you like it!
Noah-Painting.png

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
holy cow that is AMAZING. tysm for this lovely piece i absolutely adore your style and the amount of effort you put into getting the angle right. thank you do much again ^^
holy cow that is AMAZING. tysm for this lovely piece i absolutely adore your style and the amount of effort you put into getting the angle right. thank you do much again ^^
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wishlist