Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
I'd like to be on the pinglist please!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@.tserin
added, thank you for your interest!!
@.tserin
added, thank you for your interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
may i be put on the pinglist please! c:
for whenever i manage to save up enough to commission you again
may i be put on the pinglist please! c:
for whenever i manage to save up enough to commission you again
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@.kiralia
WAH i totally forgot to get to this yesterday but you've been added now!! thank you as always for your interest :'3
@.kiralia
WAH i totally forgot to get to this yesterday but you've been added now!! thank you as always for your interest :'3
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
pinglist pwease :pleading:
(also can you put me on your custom designs pinglist. that would be awesome thank you!)
pinglist pwease :pleading:
(also can you put me on your custom designs pinglist. that would be awesome thank you!)
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@.drearburh
U GOT IT BOSS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERESTT
@.drearburh
U GOT IT BOSS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERESTT
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
*drools*
*drools*
@DarkHyancith @Hyrian @skystreamchan @CallumsCove @Silvercats2 @Naeryl @Spadefish @Squidcat @Dawkosaur @Saruhiko @Shiftie @jerma985 @Kxida @leyline @Cryptidove @Alcyon @Gabifrutti @moonhalos @xLILM0NSTERx @rexpresso @Bashett @Mazurkas @Evet @Enoch @Shamirr @Sakuraa @HappyLittleSnek @MythicalViper @StormCaleum @ilios @wolvykasu @vihuff @Scrumptious @jayquills @Jaena @Horrificc @newtons @Zith @Tserin @Kiralia @drearburh
pings for current/waitlist slots that aren't on pinglist: @kaamos @bearfield

hello there!
i understand there's probably a lack of interest for these compared to FRC, but i'm opening two USD slots to help cover some costs that suddenly came up for me. ><

as for my current FRC slots, i have been chipping away at them, but work has been significantly slowed due to admittedly pretty heavy mental health and school troubles. ;; ideally, i'll be able to properly work on them and the rest of my current queue once my semester ends after the second week of may. thank you for your understanding and patience!

if they do end up being taken, the USD slots will receive priority, but still, work may be a bit slow as i finish up my semester and try to take it easy as to prevent burnout.

if you are currently in the waitlist, do feel free to let me know if you might want to be taken off -- or affirmation that you'd like to stay despite the wait would be appreciated as well. alternatively, if you'd be interested in paying in USD, i can go ahead and take your order!

thank you for your time and interest; let me know if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist!
@DarkHyancith @Hyrian @skystreamchan @CallumsCove @Silvercats2 @Naeryl @Spadefish @Squidcat @Dawkosaur @Saruhiko @Shiftie @jerma985 @Kxida @leyline @Cryptidove @Alcyon @Gabifrutti @moonhalos @xLILM0NSTERx @rexpresso @Bashett @Mazurkas @Evet @Enoch @Shamirr @Sakuraa @HappyLittleSnek @MythicalViper @StormCaleum @ilios @wolvykasu @vihuff @Scrumptious @jayquills @Jaena @Horrificc @newtons @Zith @Tserin @Kiralia @drearburh
pings for current/waitlist slots that aren't on pinglist: @kaamos @bearfield

hello there!
i understand there's probably a lack of interest for these compared to FRC, but i'm opening two USD slots to help cover some costs that suddenly came up for me. ><

as for my current FRC slots, i have been chipping away at them, but work has been significantly slowed due to admittedly pretty heavy mental health and school troubles. ;; ideally, i'll be able to properly work on them and the rest of my current queue once my semester ends after the second week of may. thank you for your understanding and patience!

if they do end up being taken, the USD slots will receive priority, but still, work may be a bit slow as i finish up my semester and try to take it easy as to prevent burnout.

if you are currently in the waitlist, do feel free to let me know if you might want to be taken off -- or affirmation that you'd like to stay despite the wait would be appreciated as well. alternatively, if you'd be interested in paying in USD, i can go ahead and take your order!

thank you for your time and interest; let me know if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
orz
orz
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[center](these are from a little while back but) finished commissions for ilios! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/62815303_LvIvAwIKOvnaot0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1099884262808899625/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center]
(these are from a little while back but) finished commissions for ilios!

62815303_LvIvAwIKOvnaot0.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12