Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Achilles' Art Atelier [OPEN | USD/BRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SongOfAchilles

Once again, thank you so much! You made him so fabulous, I love the flowing hair and squishy face! Excellent piece of art <3
@SongOfAchilles

Once again, thank you so much! You made him so fabulous, I love the flowing hair and squishy face! Excellent piece of art <3
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
@kalmia Here is your bust! I know you said you only really wanted her cloak but she looked so so SO pretty with her other clothes that I couldn't help myself-- I hope you like it anyways! I'm going to send you a mediafire download with the original, unwatermarked PNG file for you to use as you wish! Thank you for your patience and for trusting my work! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://iili.io/JoaMAp1.png[/img] [emoji=palette size=1][/center]
@kalmia Here is your bust!

I know you said you only really wanted her cloak but she looked so so SO pretty with her other clothes that I couldn't help myself-- I hope you like it anyways!

I'm going to send you a mediafire download with the original, unwatermarked PNG file for you to use as you wish!

Thank you for your patience and for trusting my work!
JoaMAp1.png

4FoEmfRo_o.png
@SongOfAchilles I love it so much! Thank you!!
@SongOfAchilles I love it so much! Thank you!!
oo5y9CI.gif medkit / med - she/they
please mention me if you are talking to me :-o
i most likely won’t see it (if you don’t mention)
@SongOfAchilles

Could I get a price check on a piece with 9 characters?
( I know it’s a lot ;-; )

They would all be gjinkas, full creative freedom with that (except on Beetle see his bio). It would be all of the dragons in Baby Jail (hib den) plus Halloween and Paradise (see page 2 and 3 of first page). And it would be a full scene with a desert beackground of them sleeping by a campfire. Just let me know if you would be interested. :)

Your art is amazing by the way :D
@SongOfAchilles

Could I get a price check on a piece with 9 characters?
( I know it’s a lot ;-; )

They would all be gjinkas, full creative freedom with that (except on Beetle see his bio). It would be all of the dragons in Baby Jail (hib den) plus Halloween and Paradise (see page 2 and 3 of first page). And it would be a full scene with a desert beackground of them sleeping by a campfire. Just let me know if you would be interested. :)

Your art is amazing by the way :D
ccG5mjK.png
@HalfMoons Hello! I took some time to read their lore and I have to say that it is quite lovely! About the scene, Usually I'd ask for [i]50 USD[/i], however, coming up with 8 other character designs is a [i]lot[/i] of extra work, so with that in mind I'd ask for 100 USD to work on it. You'd also get simple character sheets with my designs, if you ever wish to use them again! In any case, thank you for coming by my shop! And thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HalfMoons Hello! I took some time to read their lore and I have to say that it is quite lovely!

About the scene,

Usually I'd ask for 50 USD, however, coming up with 8 other character designs is a lot of extra work, so with that in mind I'd ask for 100 USD to work on it. You'd also get simple character sheets with my designs, if you ever wish to use them again!

In any case, thank you for coming by my shop! And thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@ChristianCutie Here is your finished scene! Thank you for coming here again and for trusting my work!! I loved loved loved drawing these two!! I love drawing forests and nature and I felt really at home when I was making this piece!! <3333 I'm gonna DM you a download with the original, unwatermarked PNG file for you to use! <3 Thank you for your patience!! [center][img]https://iili.io/JzHyMUQ.md.png[/img][/center]
@ChristianCutie Here is your finished scene!
Thank you for coming here again and for trusting my work!! I loved loved loved drawing these two!! I love drawing forests and nature and I felt really at home when I was making this piece!! <3333

I'm gonna DM you a download with the original, unwatermarked PNG file for you to use! <3 Thank you for your patience!!
JzHyMUQ.md.png
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@SongOfAchilles EEEEEEEH it's absolutely stunning, gorgeous!!! I'm absolutely in love with the setting, the little dandelion fluffs, everything. The whole piece has such a soothing, peaceful vibe to it (I hadn't even imagined the scene as night in my head when I described it to you, but it's such a perfect choice), and I'm so glad that it was enjoyable to draw!

Every time I've ordered from you, my expectations have been blown completely out of the water!! You're a wonderful artist, and I love how you keep the line of communication open when working on pieces, like by updating your thread, and the different progress updates sent via PM (I love seeing the different stages of the process, it's just very fun and insightful to me, as a non-artist).

Thank you so much for your incredible work! :) ♥
@SongOfAchilles EEEEEEEH it's absolutely stunning, gorgeous!!! I'm absolutely in love with the setting, the little dandelion fluffs, everything. The whole piece has such a soothing, peaceful vibe to it (I hadn't even imagined the scene as night in my head when I described it to you, but it's such a perfect choice), and I'm so glad that it was enjoyable to draw!

Every time I've ordered from you, my expectations have been blown completely out of the water!! You're a wonderful artist, and I love how you keep the line of communication open when working on pieces, like by updating your thread, and the different progress updates sent via PM (I love seeing the different stages of the process, it's just very fun and insightful to me, as a non-artist).

Thank you so much for your incredible work! :) ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
[center][size=6]My atelier is now [b]OPEN![/b][/size][/center] [center]Hello, everyone! I hope November was kind to you![/center] [center]I have finished all past commissions so now all slots are open again! However, this time around I will [i]not[/i] be accepting Flight Rising currency (Gems & Treasure).[/center] [center][size=5]For now I will [i]only[/i] be accepting [b]USD[/b] or the [b]Brazilian Real[/b].[/size][/center] [center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [i]Discounts[/i] that I had listed for gem purchases [i]will now be applied to real life currency purchases![/i] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center] [center][emoji=ping size=1] I have listed my Ko-Fi as a [i]payment option[/i], [b]not[/b] as a donation feature.[/center] This is because I don't know/can't send Paypal invoices and don't want to give others my e-mail address. But I [b]still will accept direct-to-Paypal payments[/b], if you so desire! It's fine! :] [center][size=4][emoji=special eyes size=1] I have also added a new type of commission, [b]sketches[/b]![/size] They will cost [b]5 Dollars[/b] or [b]20 Reais[/b] each![/center] [center][img]https://iili.io/JoNlZLx.md.jpg[/img][/center] [center]I hope you enjoy them as much as I like making them![/center] [center]All in all, [b]thank you[/b] for passing by my shop![/center] [center]I hope this December brings us good things![/center] [center][emoji=firework size=1] @pinglist-2039 [emoji=firework size=1][/center] [center][img]https://iili.io/JzFAMzB.md.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1]Finished chibi commission that I didn't post here ^-^[/size][/center]
My atelier is now OPEN!
Hello, everyone! I hope November was kind to you!
I have finished all past commissions so now all slots are open again!
However, this time around I will not be accepting Flight Rising currency (Gems & Treasure).
For now I will only be accepting USD or the Brazilian Real.
Discounts that I had listed for gem purchases will now be applied to real life currency purchases!
I have listed my Ko-Fi as a payment option, not as a donation feature.
This is because I don't know/can't send Paypal invoices and don't want to give others my e-mail address. But I still will accept direct-to-Paypal payments, if you so desire! It's fine! :]
I have also added a new type of commission, sketches!
They will cost 5 Dollars or 20 Reais each!
JoNlZLx.md.jpg
I hope you enjoy them as much as I like making them!
All in all, thank you for passing by my shop!
I hope this December brings us good things!
JzFAMzB.md.png
Finished chibi commission that I didn't post here ^-^
4FoEmfRo_o.png
[center]Artistic bump! [emoji=palette size=1][/center]
Artistic bump!

4FoEmfRo_o.png
[center]Artistic Bump! [emoji=palette size=1][/center]
Artistic Bump!

4FoEmfRo_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8