Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple ref commission pricing help?
1 2 3
i'd love a ping if you end up doing non-fr dragons/ocs and anthro/furry!
i'd love a ping if you end up doing non-fr dragons/ocs and anthro/furry!
@AWB Although for now I'll mostly be focusing on FR, I'd love to work on non-FR characters in the future! I'll make sure to ping you if I end up doing so!
@AWB Although for now I'll mostly be focusing on FR, I'd love to work on non-FR characters in the future! I'll make sure to ping you if I end up doing so!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
500g/kt is very low; you should at least aim for 2kg / 2mil t or more.
Absolutely adorable art by the way!

(had to edit I had my abbreviation wrong i'm so sorry ><;;)
500g/kt is very low; you should at least aim for 2kg / 2mil t or more.
Absolutely adorable art by the way!

(had to edit I had my abbreviation wrong i'm so sorry ><;;)
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
Oh WOW!!!! im definantly interested- I MEAN LOOK AT YOUR ART :000000 So pretty!!! Artist to a Artist, you are very gifted my friend![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh WOW!!!! im definantly interested- I MEAN LOOK AT YOUR ART :000000
So pretty!!!
Artist to a Artist, you are very gifted my friend!
9oa3Y.giftsh9w.gif7pjnu.gifkwhWz.gifyaDNw.gifDHhEl.gif
^Do you want these eggs or babies to die? no? THEN CLICK THEM PLZ^
@PomPomArts22 Thank you so much! I’m glad you like my art! I’ll make sure to ping you in the future!
@PomPomArts22 Thank you so much! I’m glad you like my art! I’ll make sure to ping you in the future!
Tysm!!!
Tysm!!!
9oa3Y.giftsh9w.gif7pjnu.gifkwhWz.gifyaDNw.gifDHhEl.gif
^Do you want these eggs or babies to die? no? THEN CLICK THEM PLZ^
I'm not looking for commisions since I don't have that much, but I just wanted to comment about how cute I think your style is :] I love how clean your lineart looks
I'm not looking for commisions since I don't have that much, but I just wanted to comment about how cute I think your style is :] I love how clean your lineart looks
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
I would like a ping for both types please, they look very cool! I haven't really bought art on fr before, so I don't know what it would cost, but I'd definitely say figure out what you're working for per hour and see how long the drawings usually take, then price based on that.
I would like a ping for both types please, they look very cool! I haven't really bought art on fr before, so I don't know what it would cost, but I'd definitely say figure out what you're working for per hour and see how long the drawings usually take, then price based on that.
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
@River64 added you to the pinglist!

Also, thank you for the compliments! I’m glad you guys like the style even though it’s more on the simpler side
@River64 added you to the pinglist!

Also, thank you for the compliments! I’m glad you guys like the style even though it’s more on the simpler side
1 2 3