Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD OPEN] .: eieru's art shop :.
1 2 3 4 5
hi omg looking directly at you...i see you are a superhero enjoyer...could i get a shaded bust of this guy as long as you have an frc slot open still? he's an antihero in my superhero universe :]
hi omg looking directly at you...i see you are a superhero enjoyer...could i get a shaded bust of this guy as long as you have an frc slot open still? he's an antihero in my superhero universe :]
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
superhero enjoyer, that i am XD
and yes, still open for frc! would love to draw him for you. if you don't have anything you wanna add you can go ahead and send payment~
@stanley
superhero enjoyer, that i am XD
and yes, still open for frc! would love to draw him for you. if you don't have anything you wanna add you can go ahead and send payment~
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
nothing in particular to add! just that i'm cool with whatever you feel like drawing him in, costume or casual clothes, and any expression works too - his default expression is >:[ but he's a pretty fleshed out character by now so any expression works! tons of examples in his main gallery, and references are off in the tab to the side. i like being surprised and generally anything goes with him :) sending payment rn!
nothing in particular to add! just that i'm cool with whatever you feel like drawing him in, costume or casual clothes, and any expression works too - his default expression is >:[ but he's a pretty fleshed out character by now so any expression works! tons of examples in his main gallery, and references are off in the tab to the side. i like being surprised and generally anything goes with him :) sending payment rn!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@eieru how are you with humanoid gijinkas based on dragons? i dont have a current design, so youd have the creative freedom with how they look ^^ id be happy to pay an additional design fee if itd be required~
@eieru how are you with humanoid gijinkas based on dragons? i dont have a current design, so youd have the creative freedom with how they look ^^ id be happy to pay an additional design fee if itd be required~
CvyoOwu.png
@furo
been a while since i properly designed any dragon gijinkas but i can do them! here's the most recent art i have of a couple of mine.
the extra fee depends on how complex do you want it to be and how many dragon features (such as wings) you want to keep. you could write a description of what you have in mind if you want and we can evaluate things from there :)
@furo
been a while since i properly designed any dragon gijinkas but i can do them! here's the most recent art i have of a couple of mine.
the extra fee depends on how complex do you want it to be and how many dragon features (such as wings) you want to keep. you could write a description of what you have in mind if you want and we can evaluate things from there :)
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru those look great! id like the gijinka to be based on this scry + skin (her skin is still being approved so she doesnt actually have it yet, the actual dragon is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79631261]here[/url]) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394698551042768906/1039414025018150992/image.png[/img] id like her to have horns similar to the cranial hornhelm that she's wearing, and clothing similar to the silks she has on in the skin, maybe wings like the design in her skin (not the sd wings, the black-red ones)- lastly, maybe one of those red spider lilies in her hair? thats about it for specifications / ideas that i have, and none of it is firm- feel free to make changes if you think itd be better! im mostly interested in a shaded fullbody, and ill be paying in frc (if slots are still open for that, if not ill happily pay usd)
@eieru those look great!

id like the gijinka to be based on this scry + skin (her skin is still being approved so she doesnt actually have it yet, the actual dragon is here)
image.png

id like her to have horns similar to the cranial hornhelm that she's wearing, and clothing similar to the silks she has on in the skin, maybe wings like the design in her skin (not the sd wings, the black-red ones)- lastly, maybe one of those red spider lilies in her hair? thats about it for specifications / ideas that i have, and none of it is firm- feel free to make changes if you think itd be better!

im mostly interested in a shaded fullbody, and ill be paying in frc (if slots are still open for that, if not ill happily pay usd)

CvyoOwu.png
@furo
that sounds great! would 50% over the base price be ok for this? (so $52,50, or 5775g - my usd comms have priority but i do have the gem slots open for now)
@furo
that sounds great! would 50% over the base price be ok for this? (so $52,50, or 5775g - my usd comms have priority but i do have the gem slots open for now)
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru sure, i can do 5775g! just let me know when to send over payment ~
@eieru sure, i can do 5775g! just let me know when to send over payment ~
CvyoOwu.png
@furo
all noted, you can send the payment :)
@furo