Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
moving! because i feel this thread is too long...
moving! because i feel this thread is too long...
Art Shops:
- Character/dragon art only at Pay Anything, Even Nothing!
Other Posts:
- Selling a Progentitor's child/Grandchild? Sell it to me at LF: Any generation progen children
(extra post)
(extra post)
Art Shops:
Other Posts:
- Selling a Progentitor's child/Grandchild? Sell it to me at LF: Any generation progen children
V
V
Art Shops:
Other Posts:
Hello! I'm sorry for commenting on ANOTHER art post of yours, I just really want another piece in this style :) What could I get with 100g?
@TimedSun
Hello! I'm sorry for commenting on ANOTHER art post of yours, I just really want another piece in this style :) What could I get with 100g?
@TimedSun
IMG_3849.png
@TimedSun Oh I'd really like a piece of the following character for 250g please! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k5S3gD0.jpeg[/img] She is a sheep/goat traveler (mostly sheep). She loves going on excursions to find rare herbs and plants. Mostly does it for the adventure but will also give the plants she finds to healers to aid them in their quests. She doesn't like fighting, but can be vicious if backed into a corner (most of her scuffle have been with wild animals, though). As a semi-joke, semi-canon aside, she's Scottish. Thanks in advance; I'll send payment through when you confirm
@TimedSun

Oh I'd really like a piece of the following character for 250g please!

k5S3gD0.jpeg

She is a sheep/goat traveler (mostly sheep). She loves going on excursions to find rare herbs and plants. Mostly does it for the adventure but will also give the plants she finds to healers to aid them in their quests. She doesn't like fighting, but can be vicious if backed into a corner (most of her scuffle have been with wild animals, though).
As a semi-joke, semi-canon aside, she's Scottish.

Thanks in advance; I'll send payment through when you confirm
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@RallraxAuri, a full body, did you comment somewhere else and i never responded or... ^^'

@Jaderannosaurus, sure, was there a specific pose you wanted? my brain didn't come up with anything on the spot, lol.
@RallraxAuri, a full body, did you comment somewhere else and i never responded or... ^^'

@Jaderannosaurus, sure, was there a specific pose you wanted? my brain didn't come up with anything on the spot, lol.
Art Shops:
Other Posts:
@TimedSun

Here's a bunch of ideas for you (feel free to pick any):

Mid-leap
Running
Sitting down and relaxing
Picking/examining a herb
Shading her eyes and looking into the distance (or just looking into the distance)

Sent the CR ^.^
@TimedSun

Here's a bunch of ideas for you (feel free to pick any):

Mid-leap
Running
Sitting down and relaxing
Picking/examining a herb
Shading her eyes and looking into the distance (or just looking into the distance)

Sent the CR ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@TimedSun Could I get some art of my main girl Shae? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63007757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630078/63007757_350.png[/img][/url] Any pose or anything I fine, the only apperal that I’d absolutely want to have is the tophat, other stuff is optional. You have creative freedom, they has some lore in her bio so take it and run!!!!! I’ll send a CR over in a bit of what I have to offer! Thank you!
@TimedSun

Could I get some art of my main girl Shae? 63007757_350.png

Any pose or anything I fine, the only apperal that I’d absolutely want to have is the tophat, other stuff is optional. You have creative freedom, they has some lore in her bio so take it and run!!!!!

I’ll send a CR over in a bit of what I have to offer! Thank you!
BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
@Snudoo, sure thing, i will start when the other one above you is done :)
@Snudoo, sure thing, i will start when the other one above you is done :)
Art Shops:
Other Posts:
@Timedsun I'd like a fullbody of this dragon please! Let me know when to send gems :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75896512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758966/75896512_350.png[/img][/url]
@Timedsun

I'd like a fullbody of this dragon please!
Let me know when to send gems :)

75896512_350.png
IMG_3849.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28