Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GEARSYS ART [FRC / RBX] !!! OPEN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@triplebaambi

After stalking your page for a couple of days I have deemed it hopefully safe to re-order! (please don't get tired of me i love your art)

Could i get not one, but TWO shaded and coloured fullbodies of my newest beloved kesari! (if you think you might get burnt out and not want to do two fullbodies of him please let me know I can definitely change it up)
@triplebaambi

After stalking your page for a couple of days I have deemed it hopefully safe to re-order! (please don't get tired of me i love your art)

Could i get not one, but TWO shaded and coloured fullbodies of my newest beloved kesari! (if you think you might get burnt out and not want to do two fullbodies of him please let me know I can definitely change it up)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@aakhu aSAHDJSJ SORRY i missed the notif i've beeen doing stuff all day :sob: dw im not tired of you,,,,,,thnk u LOL
i might hav to say no to that D: i'm not sure if i could do his face right grhjasbjasf
you did mention you wanted to commission art of kulaou earlier though, if me doing one of him is fine grajshsa
@aakhu aSAHDJSJ SORRY i missed the notif i've beeen doing stuff all day :sob: dw im not tired of you,,,,,,thnk u LOL
i might hav to say no to that D: i'm not sure if i could do his face right grhjasbjasf
you did mention you wanted to commission art of kulaou earlier though, if me doing one of him is fine grajshsa

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@triplebambi

Oh shoot wait .. I just reread your TOS and it says you don’t do humans I’m so sorry TwT

I don’t want to push for him or anything but I really just want his body done (cause if my inability to draw ferals) so the face doesn’t matter too much for me ^^ you can cover it with hair or just do the average :) smiley face or something
@triplebambi

Oh shoot wait .. I just reread your TOS and it says you don’t do humans I’m so sorry TwT

I don’t want to push for him or anything but I really just want his body done (cause if my inability to draw ferals) so the face doesn’t matter too much for me ^^ you can cover it with hair or just do the average :) smiley face or something
@aakhu UR ALRIGHT !!!! i could probably do just the body if you're content with,,,, idk maybe some strange poses LOL
but yeah i suppose i could do that asdhskjs
@aakhu UR ALRIGHT !!!! i could probably do just the body if you're content with,,,, idk maybe some strange poses LOL
but yeah i suppose i could do that asdhskjs

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@triplebaambi

You can js draw the head ig lol worse comes to worst we can cover the face with a mini tiger sticker
@triplebaambi

You can js draw the head ig lol worse comes to worst we can cover the face with a mini tiger sticker
@aakhu innocent man gets tigered more at 11/j
anyways, on the list now :D
@aakhu innocent man gets tigered more at 11/j
anyways, on the list now :D

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
yippee!
yippee!
@TripleBaambi

May I please order a full body full color drawing of https://toyhou.se/20678937.polly ?

I love the style of the cute little purple guy in your examples and I've been meaning to get something similar for my oc

I can pay in gems, it would be 125g right?
@TripleBaambi

May I please order a full body full color drawing of https://toyhou.se/20678937.polly ?

I love the style of the cute little purple guy in your examples and I've been meaning to get something similar for my oc

I can pay in gems, it would be 125g right?
OvgrUjj.png
@furbyworm sorry for the wait, i can do! and yeah it's 125g ^^
@furbyworm sorry for the wait, i can do! and yeah it's 125g ^^

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier