Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | S&P | FoddArt | Sep 25th - Oct 1st
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@zephyrouss Type: Bust + shading Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79192285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791923/79192285_350.png[/img][/url] Background?: Nope Anything Else: When they're at work, they're the picture of elegance, but once they're off the clock they're a little brat who gets spoiled a lot. I don't mind either, so you can pick whichever would be better for you! I'll send the dragons over once I'm done levelling all of them, if I'm not wrong that'll be 160 levels?
@zephyrouss
Type: Bust + shading
Dragon:
79192285_350.png
Background?: Nope
Anything Else: When they're at work, they're the picture of elegance, but once they're off the clock they're a little brat who gets spoiled a lot. I don't mind either, so you can pick whichever would be better for you!

I'll send the dragons over once I'm done levelling all of them, if I'm not wrong that'll be 160 levels?
3PxlXSK.png
[quote name="@seradis" date="2022-09-25 15:39:29" ] @Archaeoraptor your Aberration! Let me know of any changes/adjustments you'd like [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GyiYIxV.png[/img] [Code][img]https://i.imgur.com/GyiYIxV.png[/img][/code] [/center] [/quote] Love it!! So mischievous, and I like the curve of the Goat eyes! Going right to the bio/my hard drive, thank you <3
@seradis wrote on 2022-09-25 15:39:29:
@Archaeoraptor your Aberration! Let me know of any changes/adjustments you'd like
GyiYIxV.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GyiYIxV.png[/img]

Love it!! So mischievous, and I like the curve of the Goat eyes! Going right to the bio/my hard drive, thank you <3
@magiritsa

hey i sent over the level 6 a couple hours ago, so am i done? on the sheet it says i still have to send over 48 levels?
@magiritsa

hey i sent over the level 6 a couple hours ago, so am i done? on the sheet it says i still have to send over 48 levels?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii Yes, you're done! But let me see what happened to the sheet.

Edit: No idea why I keep making mistakes this time around. The sheet is haunted. Maybe I pinged the wrong person? But I don't see anyone else I could have mistaken as missing 4 levels. Nor is there someone with a similar name to yours I could have mixed you with. According to my ah receipts, the sheet is correct and you're missing like 48 levels. But I'm gonna give them to you as comp for my mistake. I'm so sorry for the trouble ;-; If it's any consolation, I made the same mistake with someone else.
@Hiii Yes, you're done! But let me see what happened to the sheet.

Edit: No idea why I keep making mistakes this time around. The sheet is haunted. Maybe I pinged the wrong person? But I don't see anyone else I could have mistaken as missing 4 levels. Nor is there someone with a similar name to yours I could have mixed you with. According to my ah receipts, the sheet is correct and you're missing like 48 levels. But I'm gonna give them to you as comp for my mistake. I'm so sorry for the trouble ;-; If it's any consolation, I made the same mistake with someone else.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@magiritsa Oh I sent you 30 dragons (301 levels) so I should be set but thank you! :)
@magiritsa Oh I sent you 30 dragons (301 levels) so I should be set but thank you! :)
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@shapelights You've already paid! 49 level 6s and one level 10, so I've decline the rest.
@shapelights You've already paid! 49 level 6s and one level 10, so I've decline the rest.
@magiritsa Oh I think there's some mistake? By my record I've only sent like, 34 level 6s, and I definitely haven't sent a level 10?
@magiritsa Oh I think there's some mistake? By my record I've only sent like, 34 level 6s, and I definitely haven't sent a level 10?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@magiritsa Hi, I'm gonna start sending in 14 level 10s and 20 level 8s via PA for my payment!
@magiritsa Hi, I'm gonna start sending in 14 level 10s and 20 level 8s via PA for my payment!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@zephyrouss Sending you the last 100 levels via PA
@zephyrouss Sending you the last 100 levels via PA
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@shapelights Bro I swear, there's not a single person I've logged correctly T-T I'm so sorry, you're right, it's 34 level 6s. Good news is, I found where that level 10 came from xD.

@Dinsdale Thank you for letting me know! Please check the sheet yourself too if you can, I'm extremely silly this week it seems.
@shapelights Bro I swear, there's not a single person I've logged correctly T-T I'm so sorry, you're right, it's 34 level 6s. Good news is, I found where that level 10 came from xD.

@Dinsdale Thank you for letting me know! Please check the sheet yourself too if you can, I'm extremely silly this week it seems.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19