Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tree's doodles | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks! I sent over a friend request on there. I'm SaltQueen#8221~
Thanks! I sent over a friend request on there. I'm SaltQueen#8221~
uJKk9sx.gif
@Lopmon hey! sorry for the wait! here's your commission! let me know if anything needs changed ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/rpQbcj0.png[/img]
@Lopmon hey! sorry for the wait! here's your commission!
let me know if anything needs changed ^^
rpQbcj0.png
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@theplastictree oh my god its perfect!! Tysm
@theplastictree oh my god its perfect!! Tysm
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
@ThePlasticTree heya, how goes the commission? :D
@ThePlasticTree heya, how goes the commission? :D
3959nUh.png
@ElectricParade slowly getting through them, sorry about the wait!
@ElectricParade slowly getting through them, sorry about the wait!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree no worries! just checking its still happening :P
@ThePlasticTree no worries! just checking its still happening :P
3959nUh.png
@ThePlasticTree just checking in on my commission? It has been over 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet so I wanted to poke ya and see if everything is all right?
@ThePlasticTree just checking in on my commission? It has been over 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet so I wanted to poke ya and see if everything is all right?
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@ThePlasticTree just checking in? I'd like an update on my commission if that's possible, and to see if everything is all right? Haven't heard anything in a while, it has been about 4 weeks since I put in my commission and paid for it, I am getting kind of worried.
@ThePlasticTree just checking in? I'd like an update on my commission if that's possible, and to see if everything is all right? Haven't heard anything in a while, it has been about 4 weeks since I put in my commission and paid for it, I am getting kind of worried.
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
Checking in as well. Also I changed my name from Nyaagito to BossmanHero. I hope everything is going well for you ♥
Checking in as well. Also I changed my name from Nyaagito to BossmanHero. I hope everything is going well for you ♥
@ThePlasticTree hey, it's been over a month now since I paid for my comission. If you're struggling with getting through the queue and need to lighten the work load I'm ok with getting a refund, I just don't wanna be left hanging :/
@ThePlasticTree hey, it's been over a month now since I paid for my comission. If you're struggling with getting through the queue and need to lighten the work load I'm ok with getting a refund, I just don't wanna be left hanging :/
3959nUh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10