Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AUG 2022] Illuminarti - CLOSED
@Amorah converting the remaining 110 levels into treasure would be 165kt/g

the conversion is regular book cost (10kt/g) x3 for the bribery price (so 30kt/g) x the number of books /2. you ordered 11 books, for a regular total of 110,000t/g, x3 for the bribery price to 330,000t/g, divided by 2: 165,000t/g
@Amorah converting the remaining 110 levels into treasure would be 165kt/g

the conversion is regular book cost (10kt/g) x3 for the bribery price (so 30kt/g) x the number of books /2. you ordered 11 books, for a regular total of 110,000t/g, x3 for the bribery price to 330,000t/g, divided by 2: 165,000t/g
GkfDmNh.png
Reminder for levels!
@joule still need 52 levels for the payment!

@miles3140 still waiting on payment!
Reminder for levels!
@joule still need 52 levels for the payment!

@miles3140 still waiting on payment!
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
Payment reminder ping!

@miles3140 Make sure you send in your fodder by 21:00 FR time on Saturday! I'm on the US east coast so I won't be able to stay up until 3 in the morning my time to pick it up.
@Auralyx Don't forget you have 60 levels to go!
Payment reminder ping!

@miles3140 Make sure you send in your fodder by 21:00 FR time on Saturday! I'm on the US east coast so I won't be able to stay up until 3 in the morning my time to pick it up.
@Auralyx Don't forget you have 60 levels to go!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@SweetChayos Are you available for a flood? I have uhhhh 65ish lvl5s and more coming.

Eta: wait I think I misread where the receivers are sorry fmdmmx are artists also receiving?? Or do I need to go to a hub?
@SweetChayos Are you available for a flood? I have uhhhh 65ish lvl5s and more coming.

Eta: wait I think I misread where the receivers are sorry fmdmmx are artists also receiving?? Or do I need to go to a hub?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Al3s1s Thank you for your patience, here you go! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/iFpXDD9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9nfioYi.png[/img]
@Al3s1s

Thank you for your patience, here you go! :D

iFpXDD9.png9nfioYi.png
tastefulmarketing.gif
@pachirisu I've got a bunch of lvl5s and like, 3 lvl6s for about 750 total between my lair and my boarder lyrelore rn, can we send dragons to you or just wait for a receiver to pop up? (Going to sleep shortly but can flood whoever tomorrow.)
@pachirisu I've got a bunch of lvl5s and like, 3 lvl6s for about 750 total between my lair and my boarder lyrelore rn, can we send dragons to you or just wait for a receiver to pop up? (Going to sleep shortly but can flood whoever tomorrow.)
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro you can send to me if you don't mind a possible wait, or send to a receiver that's online if you want to be sure they're getting picked up ASAP
@Enekokoro you can send to me if you don't mind a possible wait, or send to a receiver that's online if you want to be sure they're getting picked up ASAP
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu I'll queue some up to you before I sleep to make sure I have room for the rest when I get to them! I'll be busy all morning so I'm not in a rush. Lyrelore is boarding 75 lvl5s for reference, they'll send off to a receiver sometime tomorrow.

Just in case, how much would 200 levels be in gems if I end up paying it out?
@pachirisu I'll queue some up to you before I sleep to make sure I have room for the rest when I get to them! I'll be busy all morning so I'm not in a rush. Lyrelore is boarding 75 lvl5s for reference, they'll send off to a receiver sometime tomorrow.

Just in case, how much would 200 levels be in gems if I end up paying it out?
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
@Enekokoro 200 levels would be 300kt/g
@Enekokoro 200 levels would be 300kt/g
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Perf, thank you! I shouldn't need to pay out with how quickly the arcane mercs work when they're poked but it's good to know! I queued 60 lvl5s off, have 75 lvl5s boarding, and I have another 15ish of mixed levels chilling in my lair for tomorrow. I'll make another ~250 levels materialize tomorrow lol.

Have a good day/night!
@Pachirisu Perf, thank you! I shouldn't need to pay out with how quickly the arcane mercs work when they're poked but it's good to know! I queued 60 lvl5s off, have 75 lvl5s boarding, and I have another 15ish of mixed levels chilling in my lair for tomorrow. I'll make another ~250 levels materialize tomorrow lol.

Have a good day/night!
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png