Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AUG 2022] Illuminarti - CLOSED
@Macabrecabra If nobody comes after my post who hasn't ordered your art yet, I'd like to claim the last slot :3 I'll fill out the form and send levels after confirmation.
@Macabrecabra If nobody comes after my post who hasn't ordered your art yet, I'd like to claim the last slot :3 I'll fill out the form and send levels after confirmation.
@Lunetaria I've got the levels ready, just need your confirmation :)
@Lunetaria I've got the levels ready, just need your confirmation :)
@Wylin Adding you as we speak! Feel free to send the levels whenever, and let me know which dragon you want drawn!
@Wylin Adding you as we speak! Feel free to send the levels whenever, and let me know which dragon you want drawn!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
[quote name="Wylin" date="2022-09-01 22:02:35" ] Thank you! Artist: @Lunetaria Request: dragon chibi Reference(s): [morphology=2814831] Payment: 40 lvl 5 Other info: I have no lore planned yet, so you can do whatever you want with her ;) [/quote]
Wylin wrote on 2022-09-01 22:02:35:
Thank you!

Artist: @Lunetaria
Request: dragon chibi
Reference(s):
Not Found

Payment: 40 lvl 5
Other info: I have no lore planned yet, so you can do whatever you want with her ;)
@Wylin Awesome! I'll update the spreadsheet once I've gotten a bite to eat, and then I'll work on yours and the rest once I've wrapped up the three I'm currently working on. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
@Wylin Awesome! I'll update the spreadsheet once I've gotten a bite to eat, and then I'll work on yours and the rest once I've wrapped up the three I'm currently working on.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria Don't stress yourself out on my behalf. Bon appetit!
@Lunetaria Don't stress yourself out on my behalf. Bon appetit!
@Saronai if it's confusing i can ask you about it later XD i hope you get well soon! ear infections are the worst
@Saronai if it's confusing i can ask you about it later XD i hope you get well soon! ear infections are the worst
GkfDmNh.png
@FreyasRevenge @Wylin and added!
@FreyasRevenge @Wylin and added!
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
Payment reminder ping! You have until 23:45 FRT on 9/3 to get me at least half of your levels payment. I made myself a handy little calculator to convert levels to treasure finally, and will accept half of the order payments in treasure if needed. Here are your totals!

@Ackie your remainder is 540 levels, and you need at least 120 more to qualify for the treasure payment
@Anjoulas your remainder is 190 levels, and you need at least 30 more to qualify for the treasure payment
@Enekokoro your total is 1000 levels, and you need at least 500 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Katsuji your total is 1000 levels, and you need at least 500 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Plante your total is 280 levels, and you need at least 140 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Amorah your total is 220 levels, and you need at least 110 to qualify for the treasure payment
Payment reminder ping! You have until 23:45 FRT on 9/3 to get me at least half of your levels payment. I made myself a handy little calculator to convert levels to treasure finally, and will accept half of the order payments in treasure if needed. Here are your totals!

@Ackie your remainder is 540 levels, and you need at least 120 more to qualify for the treasure payment
@Anjoulas your remainder is 190 levels, and you need at least 30 more to qualify for the treasure payment
@Enekokoro your total is 1000 levels, and you need at least 500 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Katsuji your total is 1000 levels, and you need at least 500 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Plante your total is 280 levels, and you need at least 140 to qualify for the treasure payment
@Amorah your total is 220 levels, and you need at least 110 to qualify for the treasure payment
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu,

Sending 110 levels via PA (16 level 6s, 2 level 7s). What would the conversion be from levels to treasures in the case that I don't get everything in on time?
@Pachirisu,

Sending 110 levels via PA (16 level 6s, 2 level 7s). What would the conversion be from levels to treasures in the case that I don't get everything in on time?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png