Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 124 125
@SisComKnight i'm so glad you like it, he's such a nice character <3
@SisComKnight i'm so glad you like it, he's such a nice character <3
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
@everlastingecho Oh that's alright tysm! If you're ever interested in the future let me know, if not that's totally okay!! <3 Another quick question, you have this design up front and I thought it was adorable but I wasn't sure if it was a base to commission? Ty! [img]https://i.ibb.co/YNG8WsZ/day-june-pixilart-1.png[/img]
@everlastingecho Oh that's alright tysm! If you're ever interested in the future let me know, if not that's totally okay!! <3

Another quick question, you have this design up front and I thought it was adorable but I wasn't sure if it was a base to commission?
Ty!

day-june-pixilart-1.png
@Beckh0und sounds good! as for that specific piece, it's pretty much a combination between the large, small, and chibi pixel. it's not a base as of now because i drew it for two of my dragons, but i may make it one in the future! if so, it will probably be around 750g, because it's two dragons in one piece.
@Beckh0und sounds good! as for that specific piece, it's pretty much a combination between the large, small, and chibi pixel. it's not a base as of now because i drew it for two of my dragons, but i may make it one in the future! if so, it will probably be around 750g, because it's two dragons in one piece.
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Thank you so much for the first two pixels, and for putting so much effort into all these details! <3 They turned out absolutely wonderful c: I especially love the sandsurge pose, it's spot-on for my boy!
Thank you so much for the first two pixels, and for putting so much effort into all these details! <3 They turned out absolutely wonderful c: I especially love the sandsurge pose, it's spot-on for my boy!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai i'm so glad you like how they turned out! i'm working on the last on now c:
@Luunai i'm so glad you like how they turned out! i'm working on the last on now c:
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Hi @everlastingecho, your art is so pretty! Is your shop still open?

And I have another question, hope you don't mind - I'd like to commission art of an undertide, and would love to have will-o-the-wisps and/or tiny silver fish like the Moonbeam Sardines added.
Would you be willing to do that? The dragon can’t wear apparel so I'm not sure if you're okay drawing it...
(Also I'd like to get a chibi, so, uh. Think the extras can be seen?)

Thanks in advance for the answers, and have a great day! <3
Hi @everlastingecho, your art is so pretty! Is your shop still open?

And I have another question, hope you don't mind - I'd like to commission art of an undertide, and would love to have will-o-the-wisps and/or tiny silver fish like the Moonbeam Sardines added.
Would you be willing to do that? The dragon can’t wear apparel so I'm not sure if you're okay drawing it...
(Also I'd like to get a chibi, so, uh. Think the extras can be seen?)

Thanks in advance for the answers, and have a great day! <3
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

@inkyAmphitere hello there, thank you for the kind comment! unfortunately the shop is closed at the moment, but if you're on the pinglist, you will be notified when it opens again :)
@inkyAmphitere hello there, thank you for the kind comment! unfortunately the shop is closed at the moment, but if you're on the pinglist, you will be notified when it opens again :)
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
All right, thank you!
All right, thank you!
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

[center][font=Calibri][color=#524c40]@Luunai here is the last one! gorgeous dragon <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/PC2CYM1/sai-pixilart.png[/img]
@Luunai here is the last one! gorgeous dragon <3

sai-pixilart.png
ezgif-1-5e83dce4c2.png

pixel art

g1 sales

wishlist
Oohh thank you so much, how lovely! The pose is truly adorable, and matches him so well. It was a pleasure to commission you again, and I'll treasure all these little pixels ;u; <3
Oohh thank you so much, how lovely! The pose is truly adorable, and matches him so well. It was a pleasure to commission you again, and I'll treasure all these little pixels ;u; <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 124 125