Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | echo's pixel arts
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109
Ooohh, thank you very much for the new pixels! They turned out so nice and lovely again, and wow, I'm especially over the moon about Solaris! The colours and details turned out magnificent ;o; Thank you for the little mask, too! That's perfect actually to use for a decoration on my dragon profiles, so it's much appreciated :D
Ooohh, thank you very much for the new pixels! They turned out so nice and lovely again, and wow, I'm especially over the moon about Solaris! The colours and details turned out magnificent ;o; Thank you for the little mask, too! That's perfect actually to use for a decoration on my dragon profiles, so it's much appreciated :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai i'm so very glad you like the new pixels! i had a ton of fun with solaris, his colors and skin are absolutely gorgeous <3
@Luunai i'm so very glad you like the new pixels! i had a ton of fun with solaris, his colors and skin are absolutely gorgeous <3

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@Luunai here's the second large pixel! [img]https://i.ibb.co/ryzYk1J/sinai-pixilart.png[/img]
@Luunai here's the second large pixel!

sinai-pixilart.png

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
Thank you so much for another stunning and perfect pixel c:
I love how she turned out! *happy*
Thank you so much for another stunning and perfect pixel c:
I love how she turned out! *happy*
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@Luunai thank you for all of your kind comments, i truly appreciate them! im very glad that you like my art and chose to order from my shop c: here is the final pixel: [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZdmvVTh/pixilart-drawing-2.png[/img]
@Luunai thank you for all of your kind comments, i truly appreciate them! im very glad that you like my art and chose to order from my shop c: here is the final pixel:

pixilart-drawing-2.png

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@Fujiko18 here are both of your pixel orders! [img]https://i.ibb.co/bLmqf2n/pixilart-drawing.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/7WNcf08/pixilart-drawing-1.png[/img]
@Fujiko18 here are both of your pixel orders!

pixilart-drawing.png
pixilart-drawing-1.png

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
Oh my goodness! They're so cute!I thought I would get only the pair so this is a nice surprise!

May I post this on their bio? With proper credit, of course!
Oh my goodness! They're so cute!I thought I would get only the pair so this is a nice surprise!

May I post this on their bio? With proper credit, of course!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 i'm so glad you like them :D yes, you can definitely post it in their bios!
@Fujiko18 i'm so glad you like them :D yes, you can definitely post it in their bios!

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
[center][font=calibri][color=#524c40]@pinglist-1478 i'm opening two slots for the following list of items! one item can be equal to multiple pixels depending on how much that item is worth c: (please note: i'm not entirely sure which of these skins are customs, so just ignore those ones if they are). gem marketplace items: [item=tertiary gene: stained][item=primary aberration gene: pharaoh] skins: [skin=32328][skin=49463][skin=54554][skin=37504] [skin=42457][skin=37304][skin=54031][skin=37800] [skin=46395][skin=47206][skin=49617][skin=47304] [skin=49488][skin=54025][skin=46222]
@echo's pixels - open slots

i'm opening two slots for the following list of items! one item can be equal to multiple pixels depending on how much that item is worth c:
(please note: i'm not entirely sure which of these skins are customs, so just ignore those ones if they are).

gem marketplace items:
Tertiary Gene: Stained Primary Aberration Gene: Pharaoh

skins:

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
Claim please
I'll send you one of each gene if that's okay
Claim please
I'll send you one of each gene if that's okay
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png LD5PwZr.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 109