Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Various HQ Art USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6
@underscum ooo i would love to get a pixel piece of my girl sea if you're open for them! no worries if not though ^_^
@underscum ooo i would love to get a pixel piece of my girl sea if you're open for them! no worries if not though ^_^
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote
ohhh i love those colors~
I can do a pixel of her for sure! ;w; I'll let you know when I get started, but expect to hear from me Monday or Tuesday.
@creosote
ohhh i love those colors~
I can do a pixel of her for sure! ;w; I'll let you know when I get started, but expect to hear from me Monday or Tuesday.
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
bump
bump
@underscum oh i would love to get a signature of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94201735]my progen[/url] [columns][outfit=2547980][nextcol]her earth primal eyes is slightly different than site art--her eyes still have pupils and give off a faint glow, but the primal crystals grow Around the eye/on the brow and cheek bone in a similar crystal structure to the item below (shes got a decent amount of art in her bio if those help) [item=selenite][/columns] (if you take multiple orders at once id also love to get another signature for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94201736]this guy[/url] but if not im perfectly happy with just the one!) (for his design you could ignore the outfit in his bio but include the skin hes got, the only "non canon" part of the skin design would be the vents on his side)
@underscum oh i would love to get a signature of my progen
presage
her earth primal eyes is slightly different than site art--her eyes still have pupils and give off a faint glow, but the primal crystals grow Around the eye/on the brow and cheek bone in a similar crystal structure to the item below (shes got a decent amount of art in her bio if those help)
Selenite

(if you take multiple orders at once id also love to get another signature for this guy but if not im perfectly happy with just the one!) (for his design you could ignore the outfit in his bio but include the skin hes got, the only "non canon" part of the skin design would be the vents on his side)
@terratortoise
Oh~ I love those colors! I'd love to draw her, and love doing the halos.
Also, love Alecto's bio and I can draw him as well (: I'm making pretty good progress with what I'm working on now, so expect to hear back from me by the end of the week to discuss payment details.
@terratortoise
Oh~ I love those colors! I'd love to draw her, and love doing the halos.
Also, love Alecto's bio and I can draw him as well (: I'm making pretty good progress with what I'm working on now, so expect to hear back from me by the end of the week to discuss payment details.
Bump
Bump
@Underscum I really like your art style! The line work on the last two signature examples especially, that stylization is beautiful Could I get a signature done for my boy here? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61088248][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610883/61088248_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I imagine him as a sort of warrior-poet, one who has finally found his peace by the sea.
@Underscum

I really like your art style! The line work on the last two signature examples especially, that stylization is beautiful

Could I get a signature done for my boy here?
61088248_350.png
I imagine him as a sort of warrior-poet, one who has finally found his peace by the sea.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xxOrUOvuA.png
@Lethia
Aaa thank you so much ;w; I'm glad you like my art so much.
I adore this dragon~ love the colors and the story. I can definitely do a signature of him!
I'll be sitting down to work on these over the weekend, so you can expect to hear back from me soon<3
@Lethia
Aaa thank you so much ;w; I'm glad you like my art so much.
I adore this dragon~ love the colors and the story. I can definitely do a signature of him!
I'll be sitting down to work on these over the weekend, so you can expect to hear back from me soon<3
1 2 3 4 5 6